Karma 12
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-9-2024
Status Offline
Post at 20-9-2024 00:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Shenzhen] Best Western Felicity Hotel Spa - 555

Hello guys, new member here for a post to talk about my experience in the SZ scene. Been a long time lurker in the forums and have tried a few things myself here and there, but would still consider myself a newbie compared to all the experts out there. Saw a couple of SZ spas on the forums worth checking out, so just wanted to give back to the community.

Date & Time of Session: 19/9/2024, 16:00
Name: 555
Nationality & Language: Mandarin/Canto
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Height: 160?
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE:3/5
Price & Session Length: 519 rmb
Repeat: would wanna try others

Saw the post on Best Western Felicity Hotel Spa and had to check things out for myself. Getting to the hotel was a simple 5 minute walk from Luo Hu station. It 4pm in the afternoon and the hotel was pretty quiet as I got there with not alot of people in the main lobby. Took the lift to floor 3P where the SPA section is (8F massages are the legit ones) Was greeted warmly by the reception asking if I had made a reservation. it was a impromptu trip so I said no. They gave me a locker band and ushered me to change and shower. In the shower room was greeted by a friendly staff who helped me put my things in the locker and I jokingly asked him which girls were the "most fun around" He said 111 and 000 were both fun times and see if I could ask the manager for them.

Upon exiting the shower area, I was directed into the massage room in the corner (perfect as it was far from everyone and seemed quite private with a single bed which i liked) I told the manager to see if he could get 111 or 000 in for the massage and he told me he would give me the best girls for service. 5 minutes later, first girl came in was NMCOT, had average looks and body with an older vibe (clearly not the 111/000 that I wanted) so I asked if I could switch for another. She politely said yes and 1 minute later another girl entered and introduced herself as 555.

555 looked young, sexy with a sultry face that I quite liked, so I went with it to see what she could give me. Asked me if I wanted to have a back massage, and I said sure.

The veggie part started and was surprisingly better than what I expected for these places. We had some minor chitchat and I found out that it was her 3rd day at work (minor red flag) and told me she used to work as a pole dancing instructor (ok green flag) which made her vibe slightly hotter. 5 minutes later she asked if I wanted my legs massaged, I said "its fine lets move on" and she got the message to help me undress everything. She proceeded to change into a small black dress and climbed on top of me and started running her nails across my body and nips. She then approached my face and started moaning next to my ears and used her tongue to lick the ears inside and out (which was surprisingly hot ngl) and worked her way down from the neck down to LB

I'd say for sure she knew what she was doing because she was teasing my LB throughout the foreplay, just touching it slightly to give them a feel but not fully caressing it yet to the point where my body was definitely wanting more. After around 5 minutes she started to tease me and licked LB from the bottom upwards, all the while giving sexy comments in mandarin and the usual fake moans. At this point my hands were free wandering on her tits and ass which I think were around A - B cups, and she pulled her top down as I was doing so. the feeling of getting teased was reaching a point where I needed more, and so she pulled out some oil and proceeded for a HJ. She did ask in what way I would feel the best and I instructed her how I usually like it. Definitely complied with the request well and proceeded to stroke LB with a rhythm and hugged tightly with my body. After a while I finally and she helped me wipe down everything with tissues.

Overall a good service with a decently nice girl who listens and is not afraid to learn. Did not really explore whether or not BJ was allowed (although she did lick LB a couple of times - definitely worth exploring for any guys running into her) but I had a fun time with all the teasing and vibes the girl was giving. Would say a repeat for the SPA to check out 000/111 to see how much "fun" they can provide the next time. 519 RMB for the whole experience is not a bad price.

Till next time

Recent Ratings
MrFrosty   20-9-2024 03:44  Acceptance  +1   Excellent review! Always appreciate SZ intel!
anouillle141   20-9-2024 01:24  Acceptance  +1   
jj1991123   20-9-2024 00:33  Karma  +2   Favorable. Stayed at this hotel a couple of years ago but didn't visit the facility. Perhaps, next time. Thanks for the ...