Reading Access 20
Registered 22-1-2015
Status Offline
Post at 19-9-2024 19:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji Building floor 13

Thread Subject: Fuji Building floor 13
Date & Time of Session:  2024-09-17
Location:  Fuji Building CWB floor 13 (room to the right exiting the elevator)
Name:  -
Agent: walk in
Nationality & Language: Main Land China, Chinese
Face:  4
Body: 4 (very short, nice medium size natural boobs)
Height: <150cm
Skill: 3
Service: 3
GFE: 1
PSE: 3
Price & Session Length:  700 for hat felt like 30min
Repeat: yes
Pretty pissed on the way home I decided to pop by Fuji. it ws around 3am. Took the elevator up to the 21st floor and worked myself down. Majority of the dors had a "please wait" sign. I checked out perhaps 5 girls which were too ML chinese looking and I wanted a more SEA looking girl.

At the 13th floor furthest tothe right a very short girl open the door. She looked like from Vietnam, but she ws actually from then main land. At first she looked doubtful if she would let me in. but she did. she didn't speak a word of english so had to use google translate to strike a deal. she wanted 700 which I paid upfront. She had a very beautiful face, even though she didn't smile and looked afraid. After a few google conversation she relaxed and took me for a shower.while she was soaping me in, I played with her really nice medium size boobs with very long nipples. I wanted to suck on them but as she was so short only reaching me up to my nipples, even if I stod on my knees, I had to bend down to reach them. She did the standard cleaning and asked me to first lay down in bed.

Once she finished shower she started with giving me a handjob while sucking on my nipple. She was reluctant in giving me a BJ without first putting on a condom that was so short so it barely passed my head. she had lubed her hairy tinny pussy and started to ride me. As she had very nice medium sized tits, I went on top and started to titty fuck her. As I wanted to shoot my load  on her face I removed the condom. But that she didn't like. So on with new rubber and then I started to fuck her in missionary possition. then she said tiimes were up and wanted me to cum. it felt like it was less than 30min session and I wanted more, so I offered her another 700.

that made mircales to her engagment. Suddenly sucking without a condom was ok. We had a long 69 sesssion and then I felt readdy for empting my balls. I rubbed my cock outside her pussy and spray painted her pubes with cum.

So would I go back to her again. Well it all depends. She was very cute and I do like my girls petite. she was perhaps not a master in bed, but enough to give me sastifaction

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
YobroAce   20-9-2024 01:46  Karma  +3   
miketk   19-9-2024 23:36  Karma  +4   
vertturtle   19-9-2024 19:56  Karma  +3   
Jjaa123   19-9-2024 19:32  Karma  +4