Karma 70
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-12-2017
Status Offline
Post at 17-9-2024 21:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Queens [SZ]

Finally made it to SZ two weeks ago and stopped by Queens.  They were going through some construction in their front door so it was a little hard finding the place.  Checked in and in typical fashion, they give you a number bracelet and they led you to the locker rooms.  Right away, 3 attendants swarm me trying to undress me (to me they were like hyenas).  I'm always worried because the locker room guys seems so shady as they have access to your locker knowing you're not going to bring all your valuables with you to the shower rooms, but what can you do right?  Anyways, undressed and changed into their outfit, went to shower and out to the big room.  I was needing a foot scrub and ear cleaning, got that done and the foot scrubber was suggesting one of the massage girls to me telling me that she'll do "extras".  From what I was reading on this forum, they don't do FS so I wasn't sure what he meant by "extras".  He then pulled up her pic on the tv screen and showed me her pic, Very Pretty face and Big Tits.  I know they filter the hell out of those pics but was pretty sure they couldn't filter the size of her chest. When the foot scrubber and ear cleaner was done, they were NOT shy about TELLING me to pay the highest tip tier (300 rmb each).  They're both standing over me so I was a little intimidated and bullied into paying what they asked for.  After they left, I called the concierge over and asked for the big titty massage girl, 5 minutes later I was downstairs on the table and she came in.  As suspected, the pic was filtered but still in person she wasn't bad looking.  She tells me to lay on my stomach and gives a half assed massage but she did start the "accidental" brushing her hands against my balls, it was a that moment I figured that HJ was on the menu.  She does the whole small talk and told her I was from the States (big mistake) Half way through the "massage" she tells me to turn over and again with the brushing with the balls, at this point I'm aroused and she leans into my ear and tells me that an HJ would cost me 1000 rmb, I'm hard at this point and who's going to say no when she has all the power now??  I agree to the 1000 rmb and as she starts, she said for another 500 rmb she'd take off her bra and let me play with them tits, fuck it at this point right?  Fine, whatever.  She starts doing these fake moans which I liked.  2 min later......    After the whole deal was done,  She told me to go back to my locker and get her the money because she didn't want Admin to see I was tipping her that much.  So I had to go through the hyenas again to open up my locker and they're standing over me as I'm fumbling through my wallet full of cash.  Got the cash and went to pay her.  I was pissed at myself for getting into that situation so I couldn't wait to leave, so back down AGAIN to the hyenas and AGAIN 3 guys are trying to help me get dressed, got dressed and they're all asking for tips.  I pulled out 100 rmb and told them to split it among themselves.  FINALLY out to the cash register and I was going to pay with a credit card, the concierge (a guy) asks me if I can pay in cash instead.  I have been to Queens before and never had a problem paying with a credit card, the guys just acted very shady like he was going to pocket the cash if I actually gave him the cash.  I told him I didn't have enough cash so he reluctantly took my credit card.

All in all, learn from my mistakes.  They're all money hungry.  If you want to know the HJ lady's number, PM me.

Recent Ratings
MrFrosty   20-9-2024 03:48  Acceptance  +1   Yeah, the asking price is too high. Can get HJ for 500-ish. Check other reviews. But appreciate your review. Thanks :)
HKGPeter   18-9-2024 10:47  Karma  +3   Thank you.
jj1991123   17-9-2024 23:23  Acceptance  +2   Original.
theworm   17-9-2024 22:26  Karma  +5   I think you overpaid your bill. anyways next time it will only be cheaper I hope, ha ha.