Acceptance 21
Reading Access 30
Registered 23-5-2024
Status Online
Post at 17-9-2024 18:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Hong Kong] [TST] 18 year old chinese model

Date & Time of Session: Sep 16, 4:30 pm
Side Note: she is the PO, but she provided a personal telegram after our second encounter.
Name: Yue Bai
Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5, 170cm, athletic figure
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: yes
PSE: once in a lifetime
Price & Session Length: $3500HKD / hour, overnight offered, increased rate for foreigners
Repeat: every day of my life if I could

You guys are in for a treat with this story.

Where do even start with this one. I was tired of all of the crap in the Bay Area and decided to hit Hong Kong. I was there for only one day but I saw this girl twice. The first time was by accident because she ran out of girls for me to visit. I was in the Kimberly hotel about 30 min early and asked if I could see a few options before choosing. Texting in mandarin definitely helped with being able to choose. PO sent me on a wild goose chase visiting about 10 different rooms. All of them were complete catfishes. I told her “forget it”. She didn’t complain about me rejecting 10+ different girls and remained polite. That’s when she gave me one last room. It was hers.

I go inside and this girl is a legitimate model. Her English is absolutely terrible, so speaking mandarin helps, but you could do well with GPT or google translate. She shakes my hand and gives me a hug. She said she normally doesn’t do this and seems quite shy. At this point I don’t know that she is the PO (I only found this out later on the second run). I ask to see her ID and she shows it to me. 18 years old and looks it too. I didn’t get a chance to talk to her much during the first encounter and my mandarin is pretty terrible. We take a shower together and she undresses. She is about 170cm with a perfect hourglass figure and juicy peach. Drop dead gorgeous face and of course she had to have pretty feet as well (the guys who know me here know haha). We shower together and I am a bit nervous to speak to her because I have never been with a girl like this before. I’m pretty young myself.

After the shower we go to the bed and I want to start by putting this stunner in “the pose” (haha you guys know what I’m about already) but i have no idea how to say that in mandarin and GPT isn’t exactly helping. After a few failed attempts (yes it was awkward) she said “just put me where you want because the translation isn’t working”. Fuck yes. I move her body around and set her up in “the pose”. You can’t simply toss this girl around because she is not a spinner but rather a fit girl with model physique (skinny tall). She’s on her stomach now with my LB in her face and her legs flat on the bed. I put her feet up and spread her legs and grab her head. She starts to use her hands and i grab them and place them on my own butt. I grab her head and she lets me fuck her throat while I stare at those gorgeous feet and toes. I felt like I was in a dream. I go at it with her throat for about 5-10 min then I flip her over into dog.

Before we start, she asks if I want a condom or not. I said no and the price went from 3000-3500 which isn’t terrible. Once in dog, we go for about 20 min straight. I’m kissing up on her back and she seems to like that a lot. We do a few different positions like prone and bone and missionary. In missionary I’m kidding up and down all over her body and neck and she must have come at least 2-3 times over the course of another 20 minutes. With how gorgeous this girl is, I didn’t want it to end so I kept myself under control. At the 50 min mark, she said I only have time left. At that point I wanted to extend the session but I didn’t have enough cash on me. She said “sorry, I unfortunately have to stop you in ten minutes. Let’s keep going until then”. That’s all I needed to hear and we went at it in missionary until I was close to busting. I put her feet up in the air and she spread her toes while I was pumping and that sent me over the edge as I inside of her garage and absolutely fill it up. When I’m done, she says “you were really good” and gives me a warm smile. We shower again and I bid her farewell as my time expires. We embrace for what seems like an eternity before I walk out of the door. The idea that it would be the last time I saw her hurt so bad. Right after leaving I knew I had to see her again. I still hadn’t put together that she was the PO.

I message the PO asking for an overnight session with the girl tonight as I head to the bank to withdraw more cash. He quotes me 9000 from 12 am to 8am and at my hotel which was nearby the Kimberly hotel. That’s where this gets crazy. I go to my hotel and pass out for a bit.

I’ll skip to around 11:50 when I message the PO again for an update and she says that Yue Bai is walking over. I meet the girl outside my hotel and she looks so good. She has a shy smile on her face and I invite her inside as we sneak passed security. We get up to my room and I’m in no rush to start. We have all night and I might as well get to know this girl. I ask her if it’s ok for me to ask some questions about her life. She says sure.

She explained her whole life story. She wants to be a model and needs to pay 35000 usd for plastic surgery for her face. This is the fastest way to do it. This is the most tragic part of the whole situation. She comes from a rich family, god has missed her DNA, het her body dysmorphia is atrocious and compounded by the extremely dark and competitive modeling industry in mainland China. She said she is willing to make the money by any means including selling her soul. The conversation was dark and quite reminiscent of a black mirror episode. This is also when she explains that she is the PO for a telegram channel, who also meets with clients from time to time to add extra income. During this whole conversation, she is resting her head on my chest as we cuddle under the sheets. True GFE vibes. I’ll skip the rest of the convo bc you might as well experience it for yourself.

At some point I start kissing her neck and moving my way down her body. I worship her model physique from head to toe and do some DATY. She has quite the forest down there but it’s clear that very few people worship her in this way and she will reciprocate for you. I put her in the pose again and start banging her throat. Her feet are so perfect that if you are a foot guy, it might be worth taking a flight to HK just for her. Honestly, even if you aren’t, you need to see this girl before she gets her surgery which is scheduled for November 15th (if I remember correctly). She will be in HK until early November. I flip her over again and we do all of the positions. I’m kissing up on her and she’s squealing and grabbing the sheets and hiding her face. Super cute and super hot. Of course I had to suck on her toes as well. At some point after she came, I decided I needed to try FJ

I pulled out of missionary and started fingering her. I grabbed the coconut oil and lathered my LB and I put her pretty toes on it. I taught her then and there how to give a FJ but she’s so good and such a natural I thought that she must have done it before. Perfect technique, all ten toes wrapped around me. Good rhythm, and she’s moaning from my fingers. This moment that I’m describing is one of the best moments I’ve ever experienced in life. A perfect foot job from a moaning young model. I’m throbbing and I need to finish so I put it back in missionary and instruct her to spread her toes again as I
inside of her again. I didn’t fill her up at all because she had drained me earlier that day. We talk for about half an hour longer until she falls asleep in my arms and I turn out the lights.

In the morning, we wake up and we talk for an hour before we go downstairs. I feel like I’m in love with this girl and she is  so good at pretending that she’s in love with me that I can’t tell what’s what. I walk with her through the streets of TST from my hotel to the Kimberly where her room is at as we watch the sunrise together. Once we arrive at the hotel, we go up to her room and I expect to have to leave her at the door as it’s 8 am. She instead invites me into that same room where we both met the day before and says “I’m going to strip and get in bed. You can join if you want” I strip, set a 30 min timer, and wrap her up in my arms under the sheets and she passes out. In that moment I wanted to stay with this girl forever. The timer runs out and it wakes her up. I have to catch my flight out of Hong Kong. She is visibly upset that I’m leaving and it hurts so bad to know I’ll never see this girl again. She gives me her private telegram and we embrace again in the bed and I clutch her hand before saying “you stay in bed and be comfortable while I head out. You don’t have to watch me go”. She nods and I head out.

Guys im writing this as I am back in the Bay Area. If you are in Hong Kong, it’s a no brainer. If you aren’t, it’s worth flying there before November just for this girl. If you are a foot guy, it’s once in a lifetime. I’ve never met a working girl like this in my life and it’s eating me up on the inside. I went to Hong Kong expecting a good time and I left with a feeling of pure sorrow that I left a girl who is clearly struggling behind. The whole situation has me messed up. The plastic surgery, the selling of her soul, the willingness to let other girls do this to themselves while taking a percentage of their pay as a PO. Life is nuts. I would have paid any amount to this girl if she asked. Please take care of her and try and convince her not to go through with surgery. Feel free to message me if you have more questions.

What the fuck are you waiting for ?

[ Last edited by  xboxnintendo at 17-9-2024 19:26 ]

Recent Ratings
M3V8   20-9-2024 05:22  Karma  +5   sounds like a dream! Could we get the public contact at least?
jdmking   19-9-2024 14:27  Acceptance  +1   nice! sounds amazing. contact info if you're ever able to
ritz291   19-9-2024 09:03  Acceptance  +1   
gg1234   18-9-2024 23:07  Karma  +5   Amazing story
shyguy8888   18-9-2024 22:47  Karma  +2   Great story. Makes me miss HK.
hullulu   18-9-2024 21:23  Acceptance  +1   
nitesky6888   18-9-2024 19:01  Karma  +10   Pls share either her channel TG or personal TG (if appropriate)? Thanks
StrikeNow   18-9-2024 18:55  Acceptance  +1   
Leg_o_man   18-9-2024 17:18  Karma  +4   Excellent. Please share contacts
sguniy   18-9-2024 16:34  Karma  +4   going in oct pls send her deets
JimDimSum   18-9-2024 16:07  Karma  +5   Great writeup, can you share the PO contact with me?
Leftleg28   18-9-2024 14:16  Karma  +4   
KKM891   18-9-2024 13:28  Acceptance  +1   
calaisien   18-9-2024 10:58  Karma  +6   Thanks Bro, pls share contact if permitted
wetadventureman   18-9-2024 10:42  Karma  +1   bros need contacts details ;P
momozzz   18-9-2024 10:20  Karma  +4   Amazing. Any chance to share TG on PM?
dienw   18-9-2024 10:14  Karma  +3   Contact?
toey_toad   18-9-2024 09:33  Karma  +6   
mgkckr   18-9-2024 09:33  Karma  +5   Sounds like a dream encounter. Friendly warning, never fall for a WG, it never ends well. Just take it as a fun experien ...
willwill8   18-9-2024 07:17  Karma  +4   I will be in HK and would love to get her contact. Thanks!
Sup3rduck   18-9-2024 05:55  Karma  +2   I’ll be in Hong Kong in a few weeks. If you’re able to share contact
hawkeye123   18-9-2024 05:41  Karma  +2   Favorable
americafirst141   18-9-2024 02:55  Karma  +7   
rubber555   18-9-2024 02:20  Karma  +5   
tlaw53   18-9-2024 00:33  Acceptance  +1   
jj1991123   17-9-2024 23:18  Karma  +2   Excellent. Only wish the price wasn't as high. But for a once in a lifetime.. This is amazing
antkarcher   17-9-2024 22:56  Acceptance  +1   
liveabroad9   17-9-2024 21:33  Karma  +4   I get the feelings. Sounds like a dream!
clampbottom   17-9-2024 19:58  Karma  +4   Amazing! How to reach out to her?
xboxnintendo
Carnal Conqueror

UID 304949
Digest Posts 0
Credits 216
Posts 13
Karma 215
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 30
Registered 23-5-2024
Status Online
Post at 18-9-2024 01:56  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 xboxnintendo's post

To all of the people asking for contact, I realize that I shouldn’t have posted the contact info without permission from her first. Once I receive permission I’ll be sure to contact (via PM) anybody who messaged me or left a comment. I think I might be done with this hobby after this experience but I’ll post a few more sessions that experienced in the months preceding this trip to Hong Kong.

Also there is a slight typo that I am unable to edit (god kissed her DNA not missed her DNA) as in she is drop dead perfect.

Recent Ratings
Bige   18-9-2024 07:19  Acceptance  +1   Hey bro, love the detail story and really down on contacting her, would you mind sharing her contact ?
xboxnintendo
Carnal Conqueror

UID 304949
Digest Posts 0
Credits 216
Posts 13
Karma 215
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 30
Registered 23-5-2024
Status Online
Post at 18-9-2024 11:28  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 xboxnintendo's post

For the people expecting me to turn around the contact details today or any time soon, I apologize. I’m trying to understand what the restrictions are. My understand is that she needs to leave the current organization (it’s a pyramid) before she can interact on a large scale with this many people. Anybody who was up early saw the details before I removed them but that’s all I’m allowed to do right now. She’s targeting a December exit so please don’t expect me to reply to all of the messages right now. I promise I will get all of you guys back when it’s available or I will provide an update then. She’s worth the wait and I apologize for the frustration caused by vicarious emotions experienced by reading my post.

As for the comment about falling for a WG. That’s my problem. I’m young and naive and I have a whole bunch of other problems in my personal life (long term relationship, medical issues, etc.) but I need to learn from you pros. All the lines are blurry for me. I’m still a noob so please forgive my ignorance. Maybe I won’t be participating in the buffoonery once I grow out of this ‘phase’ but I’ll be sure to at least get you guys the info when it’s available.

As for the mods, I sincerely apologize for replying to my own post twice but my inbox is exploding. Haha

[ Last edited by  xboxnintendo at 18-9-2024 11:37 ]

Recent Ratings
nick469   19-9-2024 20:08  Acceptance  +1   share her contact whenever you can...
gg1234   18-9-2024 23:08  Karma  +3   
willwill8   18-9-2024 12:05  Karma  +4   It is all good, bro. We were all noobs at one time and I bet most guys starting out had a similar thing happen
Venom3x   18-9-2024 11:56  Karma  +3   Happy to wait, please share contact when possible