Karma 41
Acceptance 46
Reading Access 10
Registered 10-1-2021
Status Offline
Post at 15-9-2024 23:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
TST Local Spas Exp Sharing

Hey just came back to HK for good and have begun my exploration of TST spas housing young local girls. Thinking of sharing some of my experiences and hopefully to facilitate some intel exchange for these spas, looking forward to learn more from fellow local enthusiasts! I am usually a vibes>figure=looks person, so the review below might a bit biased towards ambience and chemistry!

Date & Time of Session:  June- Sept 2024
Spa 1: Peace Spa (和平)
Décor: 4/5
Decently clean and simplistic, can’t compare to Mia/K2 but overall feels pleasant, separated shower and toilet
Girl: Multiple (dm for entire list)
Face: 3-4.5/5
Body: 3-4/5
GFE: 4-5/5
Service: 2-3/5
Damage: 1400-1600 (HJ+)
Among the spas I have tried, Peace spa is the most consistent. I have tried more than 5 girls at the spa, from working regulars to one-time wonders, and their overall quality are at least decent. The overall package of the girl will make you feel the money is well spent (given that I am local and paying a slight premium for local girls), and there will be someone to your liking regardless of you are going after looks or figure. The service part could definitely stand improvement but a lot of them are compliant with most reasonable requests. In general, I go for HJ and will play around a little, depending on chemistry and attractiveness of the girl. Overall, a safe choice if you don’t mind paying extra for local canto. One thing to note is that the measurables on the tg does not fully match the girl but the celeb comparison is actually quite spot on, so if you have a crush on that celeb definitely go for it!
Recommendations: Mable, Kama, Hitomi

Spa 2: Creamy Spa (忌廉)
Décor: 3.5/5
Feels more like an apartment, but spacious and comfy, usually no separated toilet and bathroom
Girl: Multiple Age: Below 22, feels extra young
Face: 3-3.5/5
Body: 3-3.5/5
GFE: 4/5
Service: 2-3/5
Damage: 1200-1500 (HJ+)
Creamy is the spa to go to if you are looking for girls that are more horny and playful. The girls will definitely will give you the response and you will have a lot of access. The quality of girls can fluctuate a little bit though, probably have to pick the most popular ones? I haven’t tried all of their best and would only recommend Sunny and Anna. They have really nice conversations too! The tg pictures are pretty accurate.
Recommendations: Sunny, Anna

Spa 3: Afterwork
Décor: 3/5
A little bit more worn down, faulty heater, more crowded
Girl: London
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 5/5
Service: 3/5
Damage: 1200 (HJ+)
Havent actually tried other girls there, only there for the legendary London. Probably the closest thing you can get to AV actress Shiromine Miu, one of the best figures you can find on the market. From what I have seen and what she mentioned, the girls there are extra young and the selling point of the spa is the “little girl” feeling and naiveness; not my cup of tea but there’s definitely a market out there.

Spa 4: Mevius
Décor: 3.5/5
Feels like a cozy hourly hotel, clean and compact
Girl: 波波
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 3.5/5
Service: 3/5
Damage: 1200 (HJ+)
Again, only briefly tried this spa, she was very talkative and boosts a very nice rack, give you a feeling of having fun with a local uni student. The spa here gives very local vibes and you will be able to find real “mk” girls here.

Sorry if the report does feel a bit brief and did not cover details of individual girls. Feel free to drop a rating and/or PM! Looking forward to intel on other spas too!

Recent Ratings
Zapxxx   18-9-2024 14:29  Karma  +2   Excellent
momozzz   18-9-2024 10:29  Karma  +4   Informative
Unitedfuture   17-9-2024 17:41  Karma  +2   
vinc9   17-9-2024 00:28  Karma  +5   Nice multi report!
cdub85   16-9-2024 20:21  Karma  +4   Are you a canto/ Mando speaker? Do the TST spa's usually accommodate English speakers?
manhands   16-9-2024 09:55  Karma  +4   What is MK girl?
som3bode   16-9-2024 09:53  Acceptance  +1   
vertturtle   16-9-2024 07:39  Karma  +3   Nice one
DrDecimate   16-9-2024 06:25  Karma  +2   which would you repeat?
anouillle141   16-9-2024 02:53  Acceptance  +1   HK