Registered 11-10-2022
Status Offline
Post at 14-9-2024 21:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[India] {Dehli} - SNM Spa Northeastern Girl

Date of Session: Aug 25 2024
Name: Nana
Link: http://soulandmespa.com
Nationality & Language: English / Hindi (I didn't understand)
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 3.75/5
Skill & Service: 4/5
Price: INR 2,500 @ desk + INR 5,000 tip
Repeat: Would first try others at SNM Spa

Was in New Delhi for a couple of days for a business trip. Had back to back work commitments, however the afternoon opened up on the day I was leaving so decided to try out the Indian talent in Dehli. After doing some quick research on ISG, it seemed like Spas were the most sure-shot and convenient option so went to SNM spa as it has a reputation on the ISG forum and they had a location near where I was. Turns out this spa is well sampled by members on ISG forum and has several locations around the city so seemed like a good option.

Although located on a bustling street next to a Starbucks, the entrance of the spa is discreet and easy to miss and discreet. At the reception, the mamasan asked me which girl I wanted - I asked her if I could see the girls fist but she declined and she told me there were thai or northeast (Indian) options - around 2-3 girls of each and I have to choose based off that (and their name). I asked the mamasan to suggest one of the northeastern girls and she suggested Nana. I paid 2.5k INR at the desk and was taken to a room. The room was clean enough and went beyond my (low) expectations.

A (male) stewardess came into the room and gave me towels and told me that Nana would be there soon and I should change into the massage garments. After a few mins, Nana came and asked me if I wanted to shower. I said yes and she said she would leave the room while I showered - the exchange was quite quick so I dint really get to see her. By the time I showered Nana was back in the room - the shower was not the cleanest but not horrible - similar to walk ups in HK. She was wearing a short  black dress and was thick in all the right places. Her skin was fairer than the normal Indian girl as she is from the northeastern part of India - her features were closer to SEA features rather than typical Indian. She was fairly pretty and had an innocent smile. She greeted me in Hindi then in English. she asked me to lie down on the bed and started giving me a massage. She was quite firm with the massage but I could tell she is not a proper masseuse as she lacked in massage technique. After around 15 mins of this, she suddenly got up and asked me if I wanted an oil massage. I said sure - then she asked me if I wanted any other services She told me its 8K for FS and I told her its too much - ended up agreeing on 5K.

She took off her dress - She was thick (not fat) - she had a slight belly but not in an unattractive way. She had soft skin and C cup tits. Her ass was her highlight but more on this later. She started giving me BBBJ and this was definitely the highlight - she could DT me and made gagging sounds - very PSE. She even had her saliva dribbling down my LB every time she came up for air. She blew me for around 10 mins then told me she's tired and we should have sex. I put the condom on and fucked her in mish - nothing special so I switched to doggy. This is when I realized how amazing her ass was - it was perfectly round and rippled every time I slid my LB and in and out of her. Ended up pounding her pretty hard and in the Dom in doggy.

Afterwards I showered, paid and left. Overall a good experience due to the amazing BBBJ and doggy - I would try other north east girls at the spa as well, but hope to find typical brown skin Indian as well next time - I understand the system for punting is different in India and operates mostly through spas and SP (Service providers) - if any bros have leads for SPs in Delhi that have Indian girls, would appreciate the leads for my next trip!

[ Last edited by  wandering13213 at 14-9-2024 21:45 ]

Recent Ratings
austin821   16-9-2024 22:50  Karma  +6   
Laszlo   15-9-2024 15:00  Karma  +4