Karma 2472
Acceptance 519
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 12-9-2024 17:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
James Lee Mansion TST

decided on a change of scenery this afternoon.  and had a mooch around James lee.     

saw a couple of fellow western mongers..   was you there drop me a message if it was you..  I was in dark shorts and t shirt.   

anyway started top to bottom. 8th floor I thinks top was a couple of Chinese that was willing and I could've gone to. same on 7.    on 6 was a petite plump redheaded western lady very chatty very flirty in the corridor in the far right almost abducting guys..  she gave me a semi and I decided to return but got waylaid.  

pretty ladies on most floors and a few door slams.. a couple I got to chat as door was closing and it slowed but no entry still.   

I was tempted on almost every floor by some lady.  even a thai on about 4 that said she wanted it bare cum on her face..    but I thought if shes offering it at the door run .

anyway I got to the 2nd floor and was thinking id head up to 2 when a petite bleached blonde Colombian. opened the door..

reminded me so much of an old girlfriend.. (not same but similar style and figure). so in a went .  confirmed art the door kissing and Daty ok..   

Name EVA
age 25
Columbian
floor 2. corridor 201. 2nd door number 2
cost 800
body petite and  sexy for me    bolt on tits but they fitted her well.
face 8.5/10
sexy little red dress that again turned me on.

so this was a confuzzled meeting as she really is my cup o tea.   very friendly and sexy.   
showered alone then she showered and she had set the clock at 30 mins..   
started some light kissing. not much just a bit sucked her heavenly nipples and ran hands over that amazing white ass.    allowed to play with pussy.  she squats down for BBBJ.  and she looks amazing way cuter than the pic I got from her WhatsApp.

any way.  lay on bed and she sits on my face and shes getting wet and I can taste the muskiness of her juices .   the view up to those big perky (fake ) tits and her face above was heaven.    back to some BBBJ and cap goes on..    (god I was so horny I could've  rode it bare). and she took a good pounding .   and I was really enjoying it and time ran out..   the shower and the daty bbbj took so much time I didn't have chance to blow.. and I didn't have another  800 to keep going.

so damn. shes a sexy little lady can take a pounding but beware the timer.   id say defiantly worth going just maybe expect to do a double booking.  

oh and there was 3/4 really hot younger Russian spinners all with 1000 on the door id expect there doing timer too.  but a couple I was tempted to go not.

her face pic attached with higher  RA.    but she looks nicer in real life .. oh and did I say her pussy was a dream to eat?

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Jjaa123   13-9-2024 19:27  Karma  +4   
HKGPeter   13-9-2024 00:52  Karma  +3   Thank you.
Leftleg28   12-9-2024 22:14  Karma  +4   
boscitc   12-9-2024 20:29  Karma  +10   Squatting BBJ, nice haha.

if you only last 3 mins in Doggy.. thats 21 in dog minutes..