Gangnam Anma Double Report

Lyra Anma:
Nationality & Language: Korean & Slight English
Face: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Skill: 8/10
Service: 7/10
Price & Session Length: 300k Won for 1 hour

Got the location from a previous post, headed over there around 12-1pm, there were only a few other customers waiting around at the same time as me

When I entered, I was asked about my nationality, and they checked my ID and matched it with my CC

Did enough research beforehand so I knew what to expect, and overall only waited about 15 minutes from entering the anma before entering my room

I knew not to have high expectations as I was a foreigner, so I would say the girl matched around my expectation

Older lady, lots of plastic surgery, overall a very whatever type of package

The service was interesting though, starts with a shower, then nuru, then massage on the bed, then BBBJ, and FS in a few positions

Im sure if i kept going back, i might get a crack at younger talent, but at 300k won (1700 hkd) per visit, it isn't super worth it outside of a first time novelty

King Anma:
Nationality & Language: Korean & Slight English
Face: 4/10
Body: 6/10
Skill: 8/10
Service: 7/10
Price & Session Length: 300k Won for 1 hour

On the way home, just by chance, I stumbled across King Anma, I knew what it was also from previous research

I figured I wouldnt have time later in the week, so I doubled down on it

This location was a bit older, decor was a bit more old fashioned, but the vibe was a bit more relaxed

The process was similar, but a bit shorter, the price was actually approximately the same

Unfortunately this time the girl was worse, her face was just had way too much surgery and honestly just looked creepy, weird eye lids and very weird nose, Korean beauty standards have really fucked up most of the population

The routine was similar, but I would say her skill was better, also got a RJ, but overall this session was shorter

If I were a bit more brash, I probably wouldve asked to change girls, but there were many signs saying that these services were for domestic use only, so I did not want to cause a fuss and make foreigners look bad

After this experience, I can safely end my curiosity with Koreans as honestly the plastic surgery is too much and none of the general population looks anything close to what you see on TV lol

Recent Ratings
qblast1   17-9-2024 19:05  Karma  +3   
Skepti10   11-9-2024 10:28  Karma  +4