Reading Access 10
Registered 21-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 7-9-2024 18:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hong Kong KH, PSA to foreigner bros

Date and time: 7th September 4pm
Name: Didn't ask
Nationality and language: Chinese, Mandarin, can kind of speak Cantonese , zero english
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 3.5 (C cups natural imo, slight baby belly)
Height: 160 ish
Skill: 2/5
Service: 3/5
Price: $600 (BBBJ included)
Repeat: Probably not (explained in post)

I landed in HK on the 5th to see family, it was quite sudden and I haven't been to HK in any season OTHER than winter in maybe 10 years. Coming from New Zealand's end of winter I thought I was gonna die when I was walking on the street.
Nonetheless, I made my way to KH on the 7th since I enjoyed my visits there in January this year. I went looking for the ABG (MCOT) from https://forum.141-161.com/viewth ... &extra=page%3D1 but it said please wait so I went
up to 14 and made my way down. Saw an decently attractive MILF wg with some nice Cs in some black lingerie so I went in. I can't speak Mandarin and she cant speak english so it was a bit of fumbling around with Google Translate but we
eventually made it to the shower. No preview in the shower but some funny mandarin teasing that I kind of understood. Dried up then went to the bed and started the catbath, not going to lie; never been a massive fan of it but I let her continue.
After a few minutes she moved onto BBBJ which was alright I guess; not the best but alright suction and no teeth. I asked for 69 but she wouldn't let me DATY or touch. Soon she capped me and we went cowgirl first then we decided to switch to missionary. She grimaced at the start but she loosen up a bit after a few minutes. Heres the problem; a few minutes in; I started feeling lightheaded and dizzy. I don't think I drank enough water today and sweated out tons walking down from 14F.
Had to take a break or honestly thought I was gonna pass out. WG asked if I was ok and we just chilled on the bed for a few minutes talking with Google Translate. She tried to start again by giving me a HJ but LB just didn't wanna wake up (don't have ED im 20 lol) so then massage it was for the next 10 mins until time was up. She told me to visit her again once I'm acclimatised but I don't think thats gonna happen. Selection at KH wasn't great so that was the only reason I picked this WG but her GFE was a bonus.

Lesson of the story for foreigners: Remember to hydrate even before punting especially when its 30+ degrees or you may risk not getting your moneys worth

[ Last edited by  sussysammy at 7-9-2024 22:30 ]

Recent Ratings
nnbbs   15-9-2024 17:14  Karma  +4   
Dukelok   8-9-2024 07:59  Karma  +3   
natsumesama   8-9-2024 06:42  Karma  +4   
wetadventureman   7-9-2024 21:13  Karma  +2   Sage advice always drink a ton of water or even bring a bottle of Jasmine Tea. Piss like a racehorse and cum like one to ...
shyguy8888   7-9-2024 20:06  Karma  +2   Hydration and energy (caffeine) is key. I always make sure to have water even midway in-between sessions since it's bas ...