Acceptance 36
Reading Access 20
Registered 10-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2024 09:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Tokyo] [Japan] Kathryn

https://global.141-161.com/girl/19326

Ok so I have very high doubts that this Kathryn person is claiming to be who she say she is. The pictures that she is posting up are of a Russian model who goes by Killer_Katrin. You guys can google her to see who that is. Her pictures and videos are not hard to obtain. Whoever this Kathryn person is is using her pictures to scam people for their deposit money.

I messaged Kathryn and she’s very pushy on trying you to book an appointment with her by paying a small deposit first. Which is a red flag right there. I told her that I won’t be in Japan until December and she said it’s ok to book now so that I can reserve a spot and she’ll just squeeze me in over the next person in line. She also claims that her hourly rate is 25k yen with no shot limit. All this seems too good to be true for someone of her caliber.

Anyway I can’t say 100% that it’s not her, but 99% sure it’s a scam. If someone in Japan has the time and money to find out she’s a scam or not, I would truly appreciate it. Because I’ll be in Tokyo in December and if she’s legit then my dreams would come true.

Recent Ratings
FrancoisLegrand   6-9-2024 03:10  Karma  +2   141 advertisers may have some scammer issues; another dude posted similar.
alex_french   5-9-2024 13:21  Acceptance  +3   Be careful about girls asking for a deposit
Tkthedk   5-9-2024 12:40  Acceptance  +3   Lots of western scams are making their way to Japan. Just stick to reviewed agencies
Lazy_Ad6604
Kinky King

UID 297743
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1172
Posts 167
Karma 1154
Acceptance 354
Reading Access 50
Registered 19-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2024 09:42  Profile P.M. 
There are countless options in Japan.  If you have even a thought that it might be a scam, just move on to the next option.  No point taking that kind of risk.  

Thanks for the warning for others!
Atomahawk
Nookie Newbie

UID 307213
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 2
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-9-2024
Status Offline
Post at 6-9-2024 07:15  Profile P.M. 
Yeah she was pushy with me as well. I started ignoring her thinking it was a scam as well. No way she's that cheap and I'll never pay a deposit to see someone unless there are extensive reviews verifying that it's legit.