Karma 1
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-8-2024
Status Offline
Post at 20-8-2024 12:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Japan][Tokyo] Ear Cleaning Esthetician

Saw a post talking about ear cleaning and thought there may be interest for this kind of post here.

Date & Time of Session: April 2024
Name: Tanaka-san @ un rigueur
https://un-rigueur.com/en/
Language: Japanese and Conversational English
Price & Session Length: 7700 yen (first timer price) for 60 minute session
Recommend: Yes, highly recommend
Repeat: Definitely doing another session the next time I'm in Japan

When I went on my Japan trip, I decided to make an appointment at an ear cleaning esthetician to really get my ears cleaned out properly. Let me tell you, it was probably one of the most relaxing experiences that I've had in my life.

To preface, this isn't a sexual service and more of a straight up spa treatment.

First, an online reservation is required and the system is a bit jank for non-japanese users since 70% of it is in Japanese, but it's not impossible to fill out with google translate.

It's a bit difficult finding the location since it's in one of the multi-leveled business studio buildings, but you can message their official Instagram and the attendant will actively guide you to where you can find the store.
When you enter, you'll be greeted by your selected attendant and asked to fill out another information form that basically asks your name, age, session length, and where you heard them from.
Once that's been filled out, they'll lead you over to a reclining sofa chair where the attendant will perform the cleaning. The attendant will also be using a camera instrument that is connected to a 40inch TV in front of you so you can spectate your cleaning live (a bit of a freaky experience but also kinda fun!).

During my experience, Tanaka-san was very attentive and answered any questions I had about his work and what he was doing. That also came in handy when he used a small pair of scissors to trim my inner ear hairs (also freaky, but it's a lot better than it sounds). Along with the earwax extraction, there was also an outer ear cleaning where Tanaka used a mini shaver and a sort of soap to make your ears feel what I could only describe as fluffy. After all the cleaning, Tanaka gave me a head & shoulder massage which was also very relaxing.

All in all, if you want a spa treatment for your ears and head, I'd highly recommend going here. Also yes, they have female attendants if you prefer that.

If you have any questions, I'll try my best to answer them.

Recent Ratings
oculuslyft   22-8-2024 12:54  Acceptance  +1   
sonorance   20-8-2024 15:37  Acceptance  +3   
Tkthedk   20-8-2024 13:13  Acceptance  +3