Subject: [Vietnam] Red Riding Hood of An Thuong. A Cautionary Tale.
dirtydragon
Nookie Newbie

UID 306423
Digest Posts 0
Credits 91
Posts 5
Karma 90
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 10
Registered 6-8-2024
Status Offline
Post at 6-8-2024 13:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Vietnam] Red Riding Hood of An Thuong. A Cautionary Tale.

1:30 AM Friday morning. August 2, 2024. Danang, Vietnam.

My friend and I had already parted ways when the late night naughtiness happened. A little backstory. He had sucked down 10 ghastly black balloons at a beach bar. I had polished off one Old Fashioned. After being denied entry at a speakeasy because it was too close to closing time, I heard the siren call of the electric guitar. A backpacker bar nearby was having an open mic night. Guitar riffs and drums solos filled the air while I stared at a Vietnamese girl’s ass. She was wearing cut-off jeans that barely covered her beautiful ass cheeks. They hugged her bubble butt nicely. Sadly her face had been hit by a dump truck so I avoided her like the plague.

I was horny and looking for some action as I left the backpacker bar. I wandered the streets in the foreigner neighborhood of Danang. Some streets were dark and some were lit by neon MASSAGE signs. While meandering down one of the dark streets, I noticed motorbike headlights coming straight towards me. Before I knew it she was there. She immediately asked me if I wanted my dick sucked. Her sales pitch was rapid and desperate. She went from 500k to 300k to 200k without me saying anything at all. I didn’t try to negotiate at all. She just dropped her price so quickly. I was surprised. She was wearing glasses, a tight red dress and a mask. I asked her to take off her mask. She pulled it down for half a second. She quickly lifted her dress to show me her black panties.

She told me we could go to the beach and she will suck and fuck me good. Before I knew it she was rubbing my crotch in the middle of the street. People were passing by not far away but they didn’t see what was going on. Then she deftly unzipped my fly, took out my manhood and started stroking me. She said, “Oh? You’re horny!”. I said, “Yeah, I’m a guy! I’m always horny”.

Something was just not right with her though. She was too desperate and weird. And I couldn’t see her face clearly. I declined her persistent sucking and fucking offers. Eventually she drove off. She found me again a little while later. Same sales pitch but I declined again.

A few other people rode up to me on motorbikes. They offered boom boom. I asked them to show me pictures of the girls. One guy did. He showed me a girl in a bikini. I wasn’t impressed. If you are selling sex, you should have nude pictures of all the girls ready to show.

One tout with a lame hand found me. He seemed cool. We walked to a hotel. I didn’t want to get on his motorbike or in a car. I told him I’d rather walk. At the hotel, I met the most annoying receptionist in the world. He talked non-stop. He got mad when I told him to bring me different girls three times. I settled on one girl. She wanted 1,2 million. I told her 1 million. I didn’t have any more but I didn’t tell her that. She said no three times. Her face turned sour. I hate it when their attitude goes from seductive and sexy to cold-hearted bitch in a second. The tout offered to pay 200k. But then my wife called me so I had to get out of there fast.

So if you walk around An Thuong in Danang late at night alone, you will get approached. Just be careful. Avoid Red Riding Hood.

Recent Ratings
ImageCreator   9-8-2024 20:11  Acceptance  +1   You seem to think you're some amazing writer. PS. This isn't a report
laginator   7-8-2024 15:36  Acceptance  +1   
hclarkson1999   7-8-2024 14:40  Acceptance  +1   
frollics1   7-8-2024 09:06  Karma  +1   this happens at night in most Vietnamese cities. hang around near a park !
rahmanson   7-8-2024 07:47  Acceptance  +1   
sdfasefawfdasdf   7-8-2024 03:09  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Vuka   6-8-2024 20:47  Acceptance  +1   Sorry but imo this isn't a report with any kind of actionable intel...
pmarlowe   6-8-2024 13:45  Acceptance  +1   Thanks, but you lost me at "face hit by dump truck" Don't think that belongs here.