Body:  9/10
Height:  160cm
Skill:  6/10
Service: 7/10
GFE:  No
PSE:  No
Price & Session Length:  90 minutes, 2.6m dong
Repeat: No, see explanation below.

I arrived early evening and walked in and was immediately seated. There were 3 other men also seated, so the couch was crowded lol. I was the    only white man among the four of us.   A little overwhelming as there were at least 30 girls all dressed in white within 2 metres from us.

All the girls were young, between 19 to 30, attractive, mostly thin and enhanced boobs.   Some girls were not making eye contact with me as I suspect they were more interested in the Asians sitting beside me.  I am 60+ Caucasian and considered good looking, fit and I dress well.  

I noted one girl was looking at me intently and not the Asian gents. She was one of the better looking girls on display and I chose her before any of  the others could. I book a 90 minute session as it was only 100K more and this way I wouldn't feel rushed.

Went upstairs and into a clean room with jacuzzi, round bed with a single mirror to the side of the bed and sauna (which I did not use). The girls name was MiMi, said she said she is 25, which is accurate. She was about 5'3” weighing no more than 100lbs and no fat. A perfect ass and hips ratio with a large B or small C enhanced boobs, but perfectly done and very natural feeling.  I didn’t see any scars where she had implants.   I don't generally like bolt-ons, but these were well done. Completely shaved and light skinned. Her English was passable and we had good chemistry considering our age difference.

Started off with a bath and her cleaning me and then onto the bed for a massage which was just ok, no teasing. Onto the action which included a very good bbbj, oral on her which she enjoyed and became wet.  On went the condom but no lube was necessary as she was wet from DATY started with cowgirl and finished in doggy.  Her ass was perfect shape, and took some light spankings without complaint.  Also nice and soft to the touch.  No complaints in the sex. Took close to full 90 min., no kissing allowed on the lips which I was ok with.  

I would not repeat, but not because I didn’t have a good time, as I had a great time, but there are 50 other girls to choose from and would like to try others some of the other beautiful girls there.

Recent Ratings
shyguy8888   3-9-2024 14:26  Acceptance  +1   
TedKoppel   30-8-2024 06:08  Karma  +5   
Skepti10   7-8-2024 13:19  Karma  +4   
kukooo   6-8-2024 09:16  Karma  +6   
danbog   5-8-2024 21:01  Acceptance  +1   
Vuka   5-8-2024 20:45  Karma  +5   
frollics1   5-8-2024 15:47  Acceptance  +6   good find thanks
hoodedbandit1   5-8-2024 12:11  Karma  +3