Nationality & Language: Filipina, can speak English and Filipino
Face:  9/10
Body: 9/10
Height: 5'4"-ish
Skill: 10/10
Service: 10/10
GFE: 10/10
PSE: did not try
Price & Session Length: P5500 total for 2 rounds (including room rate), 1.5 hrs   
Repeat: Absolutely

First time going to a Massage Parlor since I usually do spa outcalls, but I was bored and around the area so I decided I'd give it a shot. Eunice was one of the best reviewed theras but notoriously hard to book due to her popularity.

Pulled up and asked for Eunice, fully expecting to be rejected and asked to pick a different girl or wait for hours. To my surprise floor manager told me she is available. Apparently her client's business meeting got delayed so she was able to accommodate me. Paid the room rate (P1500) and was immediately led to a nice room with spacious bathroom. Few minutes go by and Eunice comes in all smiles. After a few minutes of chitchat she invites me to shower with her. Some groping and light kissing in the shower and after a while she dries me up and leads me to the bed. I think she sensed my nervousness and asks me if I want a massage. It was good not great, which is to be expected in these kinds of establishments, but her massage skills were still above average.

After a while she turns me over and starts kissing me all over leading to an amazing BBBJ. Great tongue action and she can definitely take it deep. Told her I like it sloppy and she obliged. Ate her out and tried a variety of positions before she asked to pause as she said she came. Switched to BBBJ again in front of the mirror with her sexy facial expressions and I felt I couldn't hold it in. Pulled out of her mouth just as I was about to cum. She figured out what was happening and pulled it back in so I can shoot my load inside her mouth. We didn't talk about it beforehand so I was pleasantly surprised about the CIM. Took it with a smile on her face like a fucking champ.

Rested a bit and decided I want another go around. Catbath starts again and BBBJ til I get fully erect, then she rides me CG and reverse. She was tight as hell and after a while I figured I wouldn't last if I let her take control. Switched to doggy style where she wanted me to fuck her in front of the mirror. She came again and then I followed suit not long after. Was spent after a furious 2 rounds, but damn if it wasn't the best P5500 I ever spent in my short punting experience.

She cleaned me up in the shower, brought me some water and stayed for a bit of chitchat before our time was up (even though her next client was already waiting for half an hour). Did not feel rushed at all and I felt really pampered the whole time. After the session she walked me down to the reception and even introduced me properly to the supervisor so I can contact them and book ahead next time. Dropped by the showroom before exiting the premises--lots of available girls after lunchtime but no one really caught my eye. Guess I'll be repeating with Eunice on my next visit instead.

Recent Ratings
O-S-   12-9-2024 15:20  Acceptance  +1   
justforfun227   4-9-2024 13:44  Acceptance  +1   
sonorance   12-8-2024 07:08  Karma  +2   
imagination69   10-8-2024 18:08  Karma  +5   Excellent
rengoverade   8-8-2024 09:22  Karma  +5   
22gingham   6-8-2024 17:39  Karma  +4   Iconic Eunice. Beautiful girl!
Ulysses1812   6-8-2024 05:18  Acceptance  +1   
dragon16   5-8-2024 23:40  Acceptance  +1   
JSH0073R   5-8-2024 12:00  Karma  +5   
Jjaa123   5-8-2024 11:50  Karma  +4   
Bozo81   5-8-2024 11:24  Acceptance  +1   Em contact pls. Solid review
Asunayuuki96   5-8-2024 11:17  Acceptance  +1   Wow, make me want to go visit this place, im planning to visit in november, do you have their telegram?
kukooo   5-8-2024 04:07  Karma  +6   
Kaikik45   5-8-2024 03:36  Karma  +3   
dienw   5-8-2024 00:24  Karma  +3   
JSH0073R
Kinky King

UID 292909
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1129
Posts 70
Karma 1120
Acceptance 183
Reading Access 50
Registered 13-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 5-8-2024 12:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Gents check this post for info on Classique and other MPs in QC. You need access level 20 so some motivation for folks to contribute here.

https://forum.sex141.com/viewthread.php?tid=92362&highlight=

Asunayuuki96, sorry no TG for MPs as far as I know. TG scene is a different animal.

Bozo81 contact and details in above post.

Good review OP. Also saw Eunice's name at MTC and I should write a review on her. Local tastes differ from mine, so I wasn't disappointed but she also wasn't the unicorn described on MTC. Good solid nice girl. Worth a visit, but I prefer mine a lot slimmer. My main tip to the gents is go at a time where there is a good amount of girls in the showroom and/or ask visor for help after telling him/her your type. Make sure to tip him a few hundred afterwards if your planning to return for their help.

Recent Ratings
Marcopastor   9-8-2024 19:55  Acceptance  +1   
bombshelter   5-8-2024 21:16  Acceptance  +1   
bombshelter
Nookie Newbie

UID 147247
Digest Posts 0
Credits 94
Posts 6
Karma 93
Acceptance 20
Reading Access 10
Registered 17-4-2016
Status Offline
Post at 5-8-2024 21:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@JSH0073R agree on some of the MTC reviews being a bit too overblown, especially when they started saying she looked like Pokimane. I mean i see a bit of resemblance and she is still conventionally attractive but still a bit of a stretch. I also prefer slimmer ladies, but everything went out the window the moment service started. Definitely a lot more prettier and sexier ladies in other outcall spas but they can easily cost you double her price. At her current price point I think she's great value for money.

Asunayuuki96 and Bozo81 no tg as post above said, but Eunice did give me her personal number (SMS only, occasionally Viber) so I could schedule with her in advance next time. DM me if yall are in the PH and want to check her out.

Recent Ratings
lanrete   6-8-2024 14:30  Karma  +2   Could you give a celebrity whom Eunice looks more similar too? I've tried scouring MTC, but the most I got were descrip ...