Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  3/5 average face
Body: 3/5 big tits but not particularly sexy
Service: 2/5 CB, FS, RJ
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 4/5
Price/Length: 4500 NTD / 1 Hr
Repeat: no

Friend let me know about this place, and that their main thing is eating ass so I was curious and decided to give it a try.

Getting There: Easy to get here. Just google Tian Long Sauna and you'll find it on google maps

Environment: Standard shower facilities but this place has a nice sauna area with very hot water and very cold water pools. There is also a nice water jet tub area which feels pretty good on sore muscles.

Experience: After exiting the sauna area, the mamasan appeared and asked me if I wanted a massage. I said ok and she confirmed that it costs 4500 NTD so I said ok. After leading me to a room below the sauna area, I wait for the masseuse to arrive. An average looking girl appears and I think why not her tits are huge so I said ok to her and then she goes to get her kit. When she comes back massage starts with me on my stomach. After a few minutes with teasing around the LB and massaging me with her tits, she asks me to get on all fours and she starts focusing on my LB and ass. She then begins the rimjob which was ok for me. It was my first time to get rimmed so this is where I learn that I do not particularly care for it. After a few minutes of that, she asks me to flip over and lie down on my back. She cleans her mouth and places a cap on LB and starts with the BJ. Her BJ was a bit teethy and I start getting soft and she notices. She stops with the BJ and starts using her hand to get me hard again, and leads my hands to her pussy and tits. She very excitedly wants me to finger her so I oblige. Once hard again, she starts riding me cg and I love seeing her tits bounce.  After a while we switch to missionary, and I try to kiss her but she says no kissing allowed. Unfortunate, so I just kiss her neck and suck on her nipples. We switch to doggy and then cg again and I in the cap. She removes the cap and cleans me up and a few minutes later, our time's up.

Overall pretty meh experience. I just wanted to try getting rimmed and now I know I'm not particularly into it. Maybe next time I would come back for the sauna and pool services without the ES.

Recent Ratings
marklee1002   14-8-2024 20:38  Acceptance  +2   
wingardium   3-8-2024 23:05  Karma  +3   Curious if anyone can compare Taiwan mongering vs HK, Shenzhen. HK seems best