Nationality: Japanese
Language: Japanese
Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 3/5
Price: ¥30,000
WIR: No

Hello, long time no review. I figured I would blend a review with a guide on meeting sugar babies in Japan using Twitter/X. I'll include some useful phrases for the negotiation and meet up too.

There are tons of young ladies looking to make some extra cash on social media. How do you find them? I usually start with (*your city/region* 円) in the search bar. So if you're looking for girls in Osaka, you would search: 大阪 円. 円 is kind of a double meaning, as it translates to the yen, but also is a homophone for the character 援 from 援助交際 which means compensated dating. If you don't see too many posts, you can try some hashtags like #p活大阪(if you're looking in Osaka). Many spam accounts use these hashtags too, but it should be clear when it's a real girl.

This should bring up both posts and accounts for ladies looking to meet up that day. I've included some pics of posts I found through a simple hashtag search. When I get horny, I'll look over their profiles, where many will list their age, height, weight, with some also listing their prices. I will send messages to any profiles that I'm interested in. You can also look through the hashtags from the posts that come up too. Sort by latest.

If they don't have their prices listed, I'll start with a greeting, then ask for their prices, otherwise I will just tell them I'm interested in meeting. These girls usually like to keep things straight to the point, they deal with a lot of ghosters and time wasters.

こんにちは!
会うときの条件など教えてもらえますか?
(Hello! Could you please tell me the terms of meeting up?)
こんにちは!
会いたいです!
(Hello! I would like to meet up!)

If you are foreign, you should definitely mention it in one of your first messages. You could say: 外人ですが大丈夫ですか?(I'm a foreigner, is that okay for you?) Idk any foreigners who meet with people like this so not sure how the girls would respond, but a lot of them are broke girls who just care about the cash so I imagine you should be able to find someone that's okay with it eventually.

If they don't have their age/body info public, you can say: 年齢と体型どんな感じですか?(What's your age and body type like?) You definitely want to confirm their age, some high school girls advertise themselves and you want to avoid them.

If you're happy with the terms and her description of herself, you can move onto setting up the time and place. 待ち合わせは15:00に*location*でいいですか?(Can we meet up at *location* at 15:00?) I like to meet directly at the love hotel, google some near you or they might have a preference for where to meet, but that's a sample sentence you could use.

In my case, I went through all that talk, arranged a meeting with a girl who looked pretty in a pic she had posted. The rates in my city are usually a bit lower but I like a pretty face so I went for it. Met at the hotel and she was indeed very cute. Paid for the room(you are always expected to pay outside of the agreed amount) and went up. Usually pay the girl once you enter the room, some will ask afterwards. We did some small talk then went over to the showers. The amount and quality of talk REALLY varies depending on the girl, some are very chatty and easy to talk to, others are very introverted/shy/grumpy and I'm having to ask them question after question just to get one word answers if I'm lucky lol. The girl I met this time was very friendly.

Now while this girl had a very nice face, her boobs were deflated, she later told me she had a baby about a year ago and her tits haven't been the same since. Wish I could've seen what they used to look like.

After showering, we move onto the bed, a lot of girls are shy so I usually take the lead but occasionally you'll get a girl who is enthusiastic too. A lot of them will give a short bj before moving onto sex. This was the case with her, she didn't want to continue after about 1 minute

I put on a condom and had her ride me to start, but again she didn't have very good technique or rhythm. She asked to switch pretty quickly again so we switched to missionary, then doggy where I finished.

In this case, I am not going to repeat but there have been others that I have met up with multiple times, when the first time was enjoyable. A lot of the twitter game is just really dependent on the person. Gotta keep in mind that a lot of them are amateurs so you shouldn't expect really good technique, if she's good it's a very pleasant surprise for me. Some girls are fine with meeting for an extended period, the longest I've gone was 5 hours where I fucked her 4 times with breaks in between. You'll want to clarify that kind of stuff beforehand, most girls just wanna get it over ASAP. If you want to ask if she's okay with doing something you can ask " _____ できますか?"

I'll finish off with a brief glossary of some common terms:
p活 or パパ活 - translates to "daddy activities", or sugaring
ホ別 - hotel fee separate
ゴ有/ゴム有り - with condom
NN/生中 - raw creampie
生外 - raw but cum outside
フェラ - fellatio, BJs
大人 - literally means "adult" but is used to refer to sex
プチ - no full service, some touching or oral, usually advertised for about half the price of sex
NG - things they can't do

Last piece of advice, if you're ever asked to send money through PayPay, ignore them, it's a scam. Don't pay in advance, real girls will just want cash.

I'm sure I'm missing some info, but this is the general flow of finding and meeting girls through Twitter in Japan. Let me know if you have any questions, and I'd love to hear any reports of people who give it a try!!

*I take no responsibility for any bad experiences you have with the twitter hoes*

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
hitsuji   1-9-2024 13:04  Acceptance  +1   
A12872344   26-8-2024 10:34  Acceptance  +1   I've seen prices listed as .5, 1, 1.5 etc. What does that mean?
genius4832   20-8-2024 00:20  Karma  +6   Original
Romero2024   17-8-2024 12:51  Acceptance  +1   
limitdrain   12-8-2024 13:51  Acceptance  +1   
rubzslammy   8-8-2024 05:51  Karma  +2   
Bigbaloney   7-8-2024 22:23  Acceptance  +1   Wild. I've tried doing this in other countries, but it definitely seems like a whole other rabbit hole to go into twitt ...
xiaodidi   7-8-2024 17:35  Karma  +5   
gg1234   7-8-2024 08:57  Karma  +5   
Fenixball56   7-8-2024 08:19  Karma  +3   Great info! Thank you.
bmberman   6-8-2024 14:59  Karma  +4   Thx for report! Wow!
Scagnetti   5-8-2024 06:44  Acceptance  +1   
dddlny   4-8-2024 17:18  Karma  +4   Much appreciated on this man.
shampoo   3-8-2024 23:11  Karma  +3   
sonorance   2-8-2024 07:59  Acceptance  +1   What is WIR? Would I recommend?
Jjaa123   1-8-2024 22:19  Karma  +4   
animefromthebay   1-8-2024 21:42  Karma  +5   I recently found a lot p活girls on twitter. I heard a lot of them can’t deadfish. I usually go with the girl who tweets ...
Tkthedk   1-8-2024 21:42  Acceptance  +1