Karma 1421
Acceptance 119
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-8-2024 01:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Shekou (Shenzhen) Update?

Haven't been to Shenzhen since before covid and was wondering how the scene in Shekou/Seaworld is?

I used to go to Zombie when they were outside of seaworld, then inside seaworld. Does anybody know if they still exist?

Cheers
nick88
Nookie Newbie

UID 259605
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 2
Karma 1
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 10
Registered 25-6-2019
Status Offline
Post at 4-8-2024 06:14  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 robespierre's post

I was in Shekou last month and also late 2019 and would say scene was much the same, a mere shadow of previous times. A few bars closed, moved or renamed but a lot of the same faces around. I can't remember Zombie specifically but the couple of bars immediately adjacent to the ship are closed, Havana moved nearer to the old town and Lucy has attached it to a coffee/snack bar she also owns. Annie/Amy depending on when you knew her, of Annies Bar now also has a bar behind McDonalds called Coco's. A few bars near where McCawley's used to be, and Shekou Club is in the original (pre 2016) Sunrise bar premises. The street where the current Sunrise is (and Havana was) is the main concentration of bars.
I assume you were hoping for more detailed info. but I think general concensus is writing about Shekou without RA applied is unwise and I would go along with that (ironically I don't have the Karma to do that), so refer back to my comment, much the same as end of 2019. Hope that is some help

Recent Ratings
Weelock   4-8-2024 11:23  Acceptance  +8   A few pts to get started
Weelock
Throbbing Titan

UID 69
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4376
Posts 2584
Karma 4304
Acceptance 1435
Reading Access 70
Registered 19-2-2007
Location Mars Colony, Mongo City
Status Offline
Post at 4-8-2024 11:22  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by nick88 at 4-8-2024 06:14

assuI would go along with that (ironically I don't have the Karma to do that), so refer back to my comment, much the same as end of 2019. Hope that is some help

I believe you can put any higher RA and still access your own post and
Thread.

[ Last edited by  Weelock at 4-8-2024 11:24 ]