Link: https://smilebangkak.com/orn/
Nationality & Language: Thai
Face:  4/5
Body: 4/5  
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: no
Price & Session Length:  2800B ( got discount 300, gaver that as tip) - 90 minutes
Repeat: yes

Like i said in my previous post, I  went to Smile massage the evening before to make  reservation for the next day.
I chose Orn for a 90 minute session, but totally forgot to book a bigger room.
Went there at ten in the evening to find out that only the shower rooms were available. Turned out that it was the same room like yesterday. Had a chat with the mamasan again until Orn   picked me up to go upstairs.
Same procedure like last time: I followed a tight round ass up the stairs and was disappointed to reach the room. That view of nice firm ass cheek is really something. If I ever plan to climb    the Mount Everest i will make her walk infront of me.

As you can guess Orn has a slim figure, nice small firm butt, A-cups with looong nipples and a cute young face. Her pubic hair is trimmed.

When we arrived in the room she gave me the water and went to get her basked. I sat on the edge on the bed. When she came she sat next to me and we had a little chitchat.  Orn  doesn't  speak english, so I thalked to Mr. google. SHe replied to Mr. google and after few minutes she tied her hair and we went to the shower. When she cleaned my LB her long nipples touched my chest. I got rock hard.
Orn cleaned herself and we hopped in the bed. She told me to lie on the stomach and gave me a back massage. The massage wasn't as bad as expected.

After few minutes she told me to switch. She kissed my neck, ear and nipples. Then went down to a slow and wet BBJ.
From time to time she stopped to lick my balls. Then back to slurp.
Like Irin she was not in a rush. At smile you have two shots in a 90 minute session, but for me its ok to come once but intense than twice in a rush.

After a while of BBJ she put on the cover and fucked me CG. I grabbed her ass while she was riding me slowly. Her moans were fake i guess but soft and not over the top.
After a while i sat up and kissed those yummi looking nipples infront of me. And yummi they were!
Before we switched to mish I kissed her neck and rupped her dripping wet pussy. Orn is really tight and after few minutes of mish I
We realized that there was not much time left, so we took a quick schower, dressed and went down.

Next time when in Bangkok i might book her again for outcall or another girl from smile, they are all young and cute in my eyes.
But i guess there is too much to try.

Recent Ratings
marklee1002   15-8-2024 00:59  Karma  +2   
Johaan   1-8-2024 21:45  Karma  +3   
Harambe   31-7-2024 09:23  Karma  +4   
Leftleg28   31-7-2024 06:02  Karma  +4   
Vuka   31-7-2024 04:04  Karma  +5