Post at 22-7-2024 21:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[HK] K2 Sheung Wan - Yumi

[HK] K2 Sheung Wan - Yumi

Date & Time of Session: July 2024
Name: Yumi
Link: https://t.me/kmia
Agent: K2 Sheung Wan
Nationality & Language: chinese (cantonese with light mando accent)
Face:  fairly similar to telegram picture
Body: 5/5 - fit body, teaches yoga and shows it. smaller chest with her slim body, so good fit if that's what you're looking for.
Height: 5'4?
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5 - maybe better on repeat or with more direction
GFE: if you wanted to make the effort
PSE: no
Price & Session Length: 1100 + tip for 60min
Repeat: maybe, but want to try others at K2

this was my first experience with K2. Would say that the Telegram chat makes service and selection a breeze, and appreciate the transparent pricing and directions for a newbie. the actual building itself aside, the venue at K2 was excellent, with a clean lobby and large, and dimmly lit rooms to set the right mood.

of the options available, yumi's yoga picture really worked for me at the time, and really glad she showed up wearing something very similar with sneakers. the sexy girl at your gym look was .

the massage itself was not bad, starting off with the bedsheet massage massage, before having her soft hands on my body as she applied the oil. not much more to say here, and frankly felt like a normal massage at a regular place.

teasing was unfortunately fairly minimal with Yumi, though the little amount she did really hit the spot. I should have asked her to continue and spend more time there, as that honestly is probably my favorite part of these kinds of massages (recommendations welcome!). She started to do the nuru at this point after the teasing, which was pretty nice, but frankly the teasing is much more fun than the slip and slide + ear whispering.

on the flip, the experience was pretty good, with some light grinding that almost felt like she was going to slip it in! afterwards (order of operations could be completely wrong!), she snuck on the cover and started doing a cbj, which I didn't expect (first timer) or come for. It was OK at best, so we had moved on fairly quickly back to hands. she was pretty receptive to feedback, so if I do return with her, will definitely be more assertive with what i want from her.

comparing my back to back experiences at Wish, there are pros and cons for both, and p2 at Wish with Sily was definitely superior without any guidance (my other review: https://forum.sex141.com/viewthr ... amp;extra=page%3D1)

[ Last edited by  Susanlixxx at 27-7-2024 09:42 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
tomdwaninny   15-8-2024 00:08  Karma  +3   she looks greeat
MoboKo   12-8-2024 08:43  Acceptance  +1   
Sandwhale   24-7-2024 11:42  Karma  +5   Not bad
Hongda0515   23-7-2024 12:23  Acceptance  +1   t y
myketin   23-7-2024 11:02  Karma  +3   
cityguy   23-7-2024 03:16  Karma  +6   the older ones are better at K2/Mia. If you can get her try Yoko.
dienw   23-7-2024 01:57  Karma  +4   Thanks
HKGPeter   23-7-2024 00:40  Karma  +3   Thank you.
Jjaa123   22-7-2024 23:26  Karma  +4   
UncleDad   22-7-2024 22:13  Karma  +5   Thanks for report