Body: 3/5
Height: 3/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 1/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  3/5
Repeat: no.

Just popped into wish after having the itch for some time. After reading some good reviews for Wendy, I wanted to give her a go. Especially as reviews indicated high GFE.

P1: decent to good massage that went on the verge of too long. ~30 minutes. Firm and through with some teasing mixed in. I could have used some more teasing.

P2: pretty average. Does do simulated cowgirl which I really
Enjoy but I think she uses too much oil or I was just extra sensitive today. I felt like I was being led to cum to quickly. I don’t try DATY but she does seem to enjoy grazing and finger rubbing there. No BJ covered or uncovered was offered. That was a highlight of other reviews so was a bit surprised. Maybe I was too quick or maybe she could tell I liked my guy near her kitty. She does allow light kissing. Pop and shower. She’s shaven but with stubble. Seems like fake tits

Overall I picked Wendy because I saw seemed to offfer GFE and didn’t shave. Unfortunately I didn’t have the same results and she seemed to have shaved recently. Still on the hunt for my slim full bush full armpit hair Chinese gal. Help me bros!

Recent Ratings
SeeEyeOh   18-7-2024 15:47  Acceptance  +1   Full bush and armpit hair? You just unlocked my next mission!! :-)
myketin   16-7-2024 20:41  Acceptance  +3   For full bush full arm pit hair you may need to go further north to SSP or YMT
momozzz   16-7-2024 20:22  Karma  +2   valuable