Location World citizen
Status Offline
Post at 14-7-2024 01:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Madrid, Spain : Yolanda (China) - repeat after a long time

Yolanda
+34605097656
Majadahonda

I already posted about Yolanda in the past.

https://forum.zh141.com/viewthre ... p;highlight=Yolanda

They changed location - formerly in Pozuelo - now in Majadahonda north-west of Madrid.
By sending them a message by whatsapp, they send you photos of the available ladies. Exact location when making an appointment.

Met Yolanda again after a long time.
Usual WG blabla „I missed you. Thought you forgot me…“

Paid 80€ for an hour to the papasan. Gave a tip to Yolanda.

After washing me lower parts on the bidet, she took a shower and joined me on the bed.
She got on top, lots of DFK and pussy-sliding on my hard cock.
After slipping it in, she rode me at different speeds and angles for a good time.
Turned her into missionary first, pounding her hard and fast.
Switched to doggy. With a bit of saliva, I put a finger into her ass. Some lube and my cock went without problem into her ass. Fucked her alternating ass and pussy.
Back into missionary and fucked her pussy until I shot my load deep inside.

Quick cleanup and she gave me a good massage for the remaining time.
I showered, a few more DFK and bye.

[ Last edited by  p_l at 14-7-2024 06:32 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Kaikik45   14-7-2024 12:05  Karma  +2   
Hobbier   14-7-2024 10:41  Karma  +4   
Jjaa123   14-7-2024 05:25  Karma  +4