Acceptance 48
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-3-2015
Status Offline
Post at 15-6-2024 08:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Big tits Hunting Nanny JSL

Date & Time of Session:  June 13
Location:  JSL 3floor the thai straight corridors left to stair (second right )
Nationality & Language: Thai / can speak English well
Face: 4/5 ( nice makeup, she kept her face skin well )
Body: 3.5/5 ( F Cup milf, if u like more meat she is for u)
Service: 3/5 (no complaint for trying all the post)
GFE: 3/5 (LFK, DATY, Titjob,No BJ for some reason )
Price & Session Length:  $500/30 min ( not a clockwatcher )
Repeat: maybe ( leaving early July )

Went in cannot resist those F Cup, one of biggest tits in JSL at the moment. She said she was there during CNY, and she remember me but I didn't..( masturbate too much   )
Shower together, she open to chat, I kept playing with her tits non-stop, no complaint, a lot of tattoo, even her name on belly.
Move on to bed, start with some LFK, seems good GFE, she spend some time kissing nipples then move to the Titjob. Her tits not as soft compare to Ami at KH. But still not bad.
I ask if I can DATY her, she said ok. Make her super wet, move on to main event.
Her meaty body plays a huge role during session, you can see the bounce from all areas... ass, tits.
Milf experience really stand out during doggy. Pussy not really tight, kept queefing, pussy fart, which I find it interesting, more sound effect.
If you a ass person. You might enjoy her.  Maybe I'm small or she loose. ( End up during conversation after known she had two kids )
End up prolonging the session cause having trouble to come, even her clock went off, she didn't care. Can tell she is trying to enjoy herself. Finally back mission, pull her arm to squeeze her boob came while enjoying full big tits view.
Go give it a go if you into big tits, and young milf experience.
If you see any big tits in the market. Please comments and share.
Love to catch them all.

Happy Punting

[ Last edited by  lamlamlay at 15-6-2024 08:51 ]

Recent Ratings
bakabakahk   18-6-2024 23:47  Acceptance  +1   
Hobbier   16-6-2024 14:52  Karma  +4   
saunamaster   15-6-2024 21:17  Acceptance  +1   
daily420   15-6-2024 09:19  Acceptance  +1   i was wtf when i read she had two births lol what does JSL mean to be clear?
Captaindrake
Nookie Newbie

UID 305980
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 2
Karma 1
Acceptance -1
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-7-2024
Status Offline
Post at 4-8-2024 21:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Very nice, great r3port thereq!!!

Recent Ratings
sexyloser   5-8-2024 10:22  Karma  -1   Plz read the rules and use the Rating System for one-liners and short comments.