Acceptance 110
Reading Access 30
Registered 6-2-2021
Location Mainland China
Status Offline
Post at 4-6-2024 21:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Friendship with a WG ?

Sorry, I've been lurking so long on these forums and I'm posting twice here.  Just looking for thoughts from you guys.  I punted a lot in Chengdu before I somehow wound up with a 24 year old hot girlfriend (I'm married but now I have a horny Chinese girl who tires me out everytime I see her)

Anyway, about two years ago, I visited a girl I found via various wechat groups I'm in.  She's also young, about 20 when I first met her.  In my book she's a 10 - beautiful face, amazing body, she's a Sichuan country girl - "simple" as Chinese people like to say.  

First time I met her, she was super excited as I was the first foreign guy she had been with - which is true of almost every Chengdu girl I see.  

Anyway, our first session was great although she struggled with my little guy.  I was very gentle with her, and friendly.  First visit she wouldn't allow DATY - said she'd never done it before and was nervous about it.  

We continued to see each other maybe once or twice a month - I bought her some (cheap) trashy clothes in Taiwan and did a photo shoot.

By our third session I convinced her and she loved it.  Our rapport became pretty good, I'm an older dude - 50 - but she seems to genuinely like me.  I have her private wechat, which I message her on.  Like most WGs in China, the work Wechat is NOT her, it's an agent that pretends to be her.  She normally gets set up in a hotel room and you go visit her.  What I do is I look for when she first starts working, and I see her at that time between appointments - I pay about half her rate - she used to charge 700 but is now up to 1000.  Rightly so because she's stunning.

Anyway, as time has passed we've become very friendly - I wouldn't say close and I certainly don't have feelings for her other than friendship.  About a year ago, she moved from incall to outcall only but after having her come to a hotel a few times, she finally said "I feel bad making you get a hotel, just come to my apartment." and so I started going to her place.  I should note that she shared the place with an even hotter girl who I had seen first, but that girl is a nutcase and has since moved home to Dongbei with her latest boyfriend (who I don't think knows just how many cocks she's sucked poor bastard)

The girl's personal life is a bit of a trainwreck: she gambles at Majong a lot, although isn't a drinker, she seems to have shitty friends, and is horrible with money - I asked her why she doesn't have more clients like me - she's so hot - and her response was that maintaining regular customers is "hard work" and you have to be fake with them which she doesn't like doing.  She can be a bit cold sometimes, but for whatever reason she really seems to enjoy our time together.  She is fully down for DFK, which she is really into, but she seems to indicate she does not do this with her other clients.  Like a lot of WGs, she seems a bit like a broken doll.  Something is off with her, and while I feel she could be a super-star professional girl, she seems to prefer to stay up all night playing video games or Majong to working on making enough money to get out of the life.  

But anyway, I digress.  Six months ago she sent me a very polite message asking me for money.  Any other girl, I would have refused but in her case I agreed.  I transferred like 600 rmb to her on wechat.  This has sort of become a regular thing.  She goes home for a few months, she asks for money, I give her money.  She is back in town, we meet and it's on my tab.  I don't pay her full rate, and she's very accommodating with me.  I feel like she's a friend, who I loan money to and fuck.  It's a weird setup.  She's also always super shy about asking me.  Last time I saw her, she said, "I'm embarrassed to ask you to pay me this time, because I have not worked a lot this month" When I told her that I actually was a bit light - business expenses - she immediately dropped it.  The next week I got paid and sent her some cash.  She's NEVER refused me for service, or anything and she's more meticulous than I am about how much money she owes me.  (Right now she's into me for like 1500 rmb)

What I'm curious about is have any other folks every had this sort of relationship with a WG?  I genuinely like her as a person, love to fuck her, and kinda want to help her..?  But not in a romantic way at all.  Curious for your thoughts.

Recent Ratings
Bloodrage   13-6-2024 20:54  Acceptance  +1   WG often says "I love you" when i help them. I think they just lie so i continue helping
AquilaGladius   12-6-2024 21:42  Acceptance  +3   type of stuff i want when ii turn 50 in like 20 or so years
Susanlixxx   5-6-2024 14:33  Acceptance  +4   Sorry bro is there a tldr version?
HK_Legend   5-6-2024 09:44  Acceptance  +10   I could write a BIG book about many (different and very weird) situations. Title: "The 141 Twilight Zone !"
theworm   5-6-2024 08:51  Acceptance  +5   we have all been there
shyrocket   5-6-2024 07:02  Acceptance  +4   I get it
mature1145
Nookie Newbie

UID 29753
Digest Posts 0
Credits 74
Posts 42
Karma 67
Acceptance 136
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 5-6-2024 00:12  Profile P.M. 
Everything a girl did to you is for money, this is the only thing I remind myself when encountering the same situation as you described. And when a girl said that she did it only with you, she maybe doing this with several guys. Remind yourself that she is a WG, don't put too much personal feeling into it. Maybe she has good feeling with you, after all, she is a human, she can choose her clients with whom she feel comfortable, but ultimately, she did this for money, if one day another guy offer more than you did, she will disappear.

Recent Ratings
shyrocket   5-6-2024 07:03  Acceptance  +4   Sad… but true!
danbog   5-6-2024 04:50  Acceptance  +1   The previous rating got it right. This is the most important thing to remember while doing this. Your interactions - w ...
slickric423   5-6-2024 01:27  Acceptance  +5   
shyrocket
Lustful Lord

UID 70585
Digest Posts 0
Credits 644
Posts 57
Karma 630
Acceptance 289
Reading Access 40
Registered 24-7-2011
Status Offline
Post at 5-6-2024 07:29  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 mature1145's post

I’m a “one WG guy.” I don’t jump different girl week-to-week. If I find someone I like, I see them repeatedly.

I’ve had several regular WGs over the years. (One day I’ll post more about them perhaps.) Some of them might say I’m a sugar daddy. Inevitably feelings develop. If you know humans then you know genuine emotion and authenticity.

One WG and I had a long term fling from Nov 2020 to mid-2023. We saw each other several times a month. We had a lot of rich history between each other. Pretty much anything was on offer and she also ran errands for me if I was ever in a bind.

When she left in mid-2023, it was after 15+ years in Hong Kong. Her departure was sudden due to a family illness. Too sudden for a farewell party with friends. Her whole life and flat reduced to two suitcases in a matter of 2 weeks. She was pretty cut up about leaving, very emotional, lots of tears.

Her emotional departure was indicative of how she felt about me. It was more than just business. Or was it?

There were a few incidents that reminded me that money underpinned our situation.

For example, once we had a very spontaneous meeting in a very public place. We both forgot condoms. I knew this meant no FS in that moment. But I’ll never forget how her tone changed when she said, “If no condom then only BJ today.” Seems insignificant but at the time it hit me: this “fling” is still very transactional for her.

We always had a fantasy that we’d meet somewhere in Asia to continue our fling every once in a while. After she left we kept in touch for months until she asked for money. I didn’t send any. She disappeared.

Recent Ratings
Baytenswitch   16-6-2024 05:32  Acceptance  +5   Been there in another lifetime, unfortunately…
AquilaGladius   12-6-2024 21:44  Acceptance  +3   Gone Girl
robbb   12-6-2024 18:55  Acceptance  +4   "After she left we kept in touch for months until she asked for money. I didn’t send any. She disappeared." -- we've ...
slickric423   7-6-2024 02:49  Acceptance  +5   great advice for OP , dont send money and see what happens
midnightduo5   6-6-2024 20:40  Acceptance  +1   Hits hard
Tkthedk
Carnal Conqueror

UID 304150
Digest Posts 0
Credits 269
Posts 27
Karma 265
Acceptance 84
Reading Access 30
Registered 23-4-2024
Status Offline
Post at 5-6-2024 12:10  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Mrclark203's post

Had a very similar relationship with this one girl from Japan that I met on vacation. She was a WG that was going through a lot and she sounds very similar to your WG. I honestly thought we could stay friends and I would have access to easy private bookings with her for the next time I'm in the country or if she ever decides to tour. If she was down bad and needed some money, I'd go ahead and send some to her, but I would never send her anything more than half of her session cost, and even then I'd only do it on special occasions only.

However, in my case, she got greedy and decided demanding for more and more and even got to the point where she would make some stupid excuse to get money out of me. Frankly, it obviously did not work out for me considering I live overseas and it was much easier to move on than to continue this sort of craziness.

Recent Ratings
investor   22-6-2024 16:56  Acceptance  +2   Very useful post. Good reminder that no matter how much we might like a girl, there’s always the chance they will start ...
AquilaGladius   12-6-2024 21:38  Acceptance  +3   
Mrclark203
Carnal Conqueror

UID 272457
Digest Posts 0
Credits 232
Posts 18
Karma 226
Acceptance 110
Reading Access 30
Registered 6-2-2021
Location Mainland China
Status Offline
Post at 5-6-2024 17:23  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 Tkthedk's post

There was a girl who kinda pulled the same thing with me once, I bought her some sexy clothes to Use.  She always asked me where Expat were hanging out, and she did show up and just take pictures. She was a bit of a weird girl, but just amazing body. One time I posted that I was in Taiwan on business, and she sent me a message asking me to buy her something nice.  I took some pictures of some stores at the night market, and sent them to her.  She responded “these are not nice high-end clothes I want you to buy me something nice”

I told her I wasn’t her boyfriend and that I have to pay her for service still, She shouldn’t be so demanding.  She responded with a sort of pouty girlfriend response, So I just deleted her from WeChat. She tried to add me with some other aliases, but I just kept denying the requests.  She was a weird girl, and I think she did have some feelings for me, but she couldn’t seem to understand that our relationship was transactional and she was asking for too much.

Recent Ratings
Tkthedk   5-6-2024 21:43  Acceptance  +3   
booby_lover   5-6-2024 19:25  Acceptance  +2   She asked too much or you gave to little?
robbb
Lustful Lord

UID 297127
Digest Posts 0
Credits 557
Posts 22
Karma 553
Acceptance 83
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 12-6-2024 20:16  Profile P.M. 

I hung out with WGs for years and realized a few cold facts:

--- The girls are DESPERATE for money. if they weren't then they wouldn't be in this line of work.
--- They really don't trust men. many of their customers are married or have gfs, and some of their customers abused them.
--- They are constantly surrounded by shady people. most of their friends are also WGs who cheated or stole from them.
--- Many are simply messed up in the head from being a WG and all of the above. Hate to say it like this, but they don't think "normal" like the people you meet outside of WGs.

I tried to be friends with some of the WGs I've known for several months, but sooner or later, like what happened to Shyrocket, they would ask me for money and if I didn't give them then they would just disappear.

If I ever feel like I'm developing feelings for a WG, I remind myself that this is their job -- the only thing separating them from homelessness or their family's struggles. We see WGs for fun, but they NEED this.

But I think (or hope) I've become friends with some WGs. I told them straight up that I'm not rich and can't give them money. Some still continued to keep in touch (or they're playing the very very very long game) and we meet outside of her work and do free/cheap non-sexual cheap things together like going to the temple or just hanging out at a cheap bar. If you bring sex into your "friendship" then they'll put on their work mode because for them sex is work.

In short, best to avoid developing feelings for WGs. It'll bring much more pain than any joy.

Recent Ratings
investor   22-6-2024 16:57  Acceptance  +2   Good summary of the situation
Lazy_Ad6604   13-6-2024 02:54  Acceptance  +5   Feelings aren't really "controllable", but if you start developing, get out while you can.
dienw   13-6-2024 02:05  Acceptance  +4   Yes, but go in with open mind, don't give too much of y'self and be nice/kind.
Dukelok   12-6-2024 23:06  Acceptance  +3   
AquilaGladius   12-6-2024 21:38  Acceptance  +3   
Lazy_Ad6604
Kinky King

UID 297743
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1172
Posts 167
Karma 1154
Acceptance 354
Reading Access 50
Registered 19-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 13-6-2024 02:56  Profile P.M. 
I'd be most of us have similar stories of one or another.  I actually have a few WG that I do consider friends.  We don't see each other at all anymore through work, and I don't pay them anything for their time.  We talk a lot, hang out sometimes.  I think the key there is that we don't fuck anymore.  It's a little easier to keep things separate when they are in fact separate.  

But, if you start to feel like you are starting to feel?  You either have to remind yourselves that the girls are just great actresses, or you've got to move on to a different one.  Pain's a bitch.

Recent Ratings
investor   19-6-2024 17:11  Acceptance  +2   Very good advice.
wingardium   13-6-2024 15:07  Acceptance  +2   Catch feels is just part of the game.. ups and downs
AquilaGladius   13-6-2024 15:00  Acceptance  +3   
Mrmojo
Carnal Conqueror

UID 302507
Digest Posts 0
Credits 256
Posts 31
Karma 251
Acceptance 99
Reading Access 30
Registered 27-2-2024
Status Offline
Post at 13-6-2024 15:51  Profile P.M. 
I don't think it's impossible, but friendship is certainly possible IMO. But that is as long as there no feelings involved, from both parties.

My personal experience with this is a WG but this was a more sugardaddy/sugarbaby connection. We have on and off dates, mostly once a month but there have been periods where we didn't see eachother for months. She feels like the perfect amateur girl. We have some great nights and more like 24u dates where we just hangout, chill and fuck but she gets something in the end in terms of a small tip (and it's not a lot, 400 euro which is like 1,5 hour money here). But it's nothing more then that. No feelings, no clinging, she doesn't even contact me for dates. But when we talk it's also fun and just like a fuckbuddy. It helps that she is a former model with a banging body.

We even have our own tradition, which is spending new years together. For the past couple of years I just banged her though the new years with fireworks in the background.

I know it's a unicorn. I have had experience where the word "Love" come in to play but that's mostly with Asian girls. I usually run away at the most opportune time when that happens. Love and friendship are not the same. Not when money was the first thing that made the attraction.
investor
Musky Member

UID 71162
Digest Posts 0
Credits 148
Posts 172
Karma 143
Acceptance 107
Reading Access 20
Registered 1-8-2011
Status Offline
Post at 19-6-2024 17:09  Profile P.M. 
It’s happened to most of us. I’d agree with most of the comments above that it’s a bad idea. The average WG is an expert at making clients feel things, building a connection etc in the short time they are in the room together. Throw in emotions and at least one person is going to get hurt. In some cases it might even be the WG that becomes emotionally attached but I don’t know anyone this has happened to specifically. The bottom line is that the girl is charging you too be with her, assume that if the money/benefit to her stops then she will disappear and you won’t have any nasty surprises.

I would always be cautious and cynical as but I don’t think a friendship is necessarily a bad thing as long as there are some mutually agreed limits. After all the girl might genuinely like you and enjoy your company. The complications arise with money, sex and one person wanting/expecting something the other person doesn’t.

Just my feelings though and every relationship is different so if it works for you, go for it

Recent Ratings
dienw   19-6-2024 23:35  Acceptance  +5   Agreed
Tkthedk   19-6-2024 21:45  Acceptance  +3   
SFJackCoke
Lustful Lord

UID 299236
Digest Posts 0
Credits 939
Posts 170
Karma 906
Acceptance 655
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-11-2023
Location San Francisco Bay
Status Offline
Post at 20-6-2024 03:50  Profile P.M. 

You have a mutually beneficial relationship.  It's a complicated one that you've made work for now.  That said, as long as you are comfortable with the idea that every time you send her $$$, that one day she'll ghost you or not repay that $$, do what you want.  WG's have a little bit of Wizard of Oz to them, you should be wary of seeing what's behind the curtain, more often than not her reality ruins the fantasy you share.  You've seen her chaos and stuck around, the little head and maybe the heart want what they want.  

No strings sex is powerful, can be addicting, not unlike her gambling.

Recent Ratings
investor   22-6-2024 17:00  Acceptance  +2   
Hobbier   20-6-2024 09:17  Acceptance  +4   
pron123
Kinky King

UID 49209
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1391
Posts 157
Karma 1368
Acceptance 450
Reading Access 50
Registered 1-8-2010
Status Offline
Post at 21-6-2024 12:43  Profile P.M. 
If you can afford to pay a couple hundred dollars every now and then and you get what you want out of it (good FS sex at a better rate than if you went outside looking for it) then I think there's nothing wrong with having a relationships like these. The strain is when the money they ask for is more than you can afford.

I think as long as you see it as a better alternative than seeing random WGs and taking a gamble on whether you have good service/chemistry then it's ok. If you see it as a substitute for dating then you have a very high chance of being disappointed.

Recent Ratings
investor   22-7-2024 17:03  Acceptance  +2