Post at 31-5-2024 02:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
(Bangkok) Ladyboy Doctor Aura - Kasai Massage

Date & Time of Session: last Monday, 5:00PM
Name:  Aura
Link: https://fiwfans.io/sideline/406raeh7ikznsxm36
Nationality & Language: Thai, English pretty rough, but enough to get job done
Face: 5.5/10 (not quite passable as a woman, but not ugly
Body: 5.5/10 (a bit chubby, but decent curves and fake breasts that aren't super well done)
Skill: 10/10
Service: 10/10
Price & Session Length: 2500 baht for 150 minute Kasai/cum massage + 300 baht for hotel b/c I was only customer of the day
Repeat: For sure, if it wasn't so damn far away

Disclaimer: I'm married and prefer to play safe, so my reports will almost never include BJ or FS.  I'm a big fan of HJ, especially long and drawn out with lots of teasing.

This one is a wild departure from my usual activities and location in Bangkok, but I had been messing around with fiwfans for a bit, typing in "massage" and random terms to see if I could find anyone offering an edging type experience.  There weren't many leads, but then I came across Doctor Aura, a ladyboy, and her interesting looking ad.  After browsing the reviews a bit and seeing someone say that she's an expert in cum control, I was sold.

I set up the appt for 5PM and call a Grab from my location near Nana that will take 50 minutes and costs 250 baht.  I arrive 5 minutes early, Aura is keeping me updated and arrives 8 minutes after me.  She asks for 1000 baht so she can get the hotel.  Often she has a couple clients per day and will already have it booked, but as I was the only customer that day, she booked it upon meeting me.  She claims there's a 700 deposit and 300 fee for booking the room for 3 hours.  She goes off to do this then heads up to the room and messages me 10 minutes later to join her.

I enter the room, which is a bit nicer than expected, she gives me a hug, a token grope down below and asks me to sit and offers a water.  As mentioned above, her looks are just so so.  Somewhat similar to Fiwfans pics, but a bit worse in person.  She's almost passable, but facially you could tell she's a ladyboy, and she's wearing a short black dress and looks fairly good in it.  We had a short chat, but really it was hard to understand her English and she only understood a bit of mine, but it was enough to explain which offering I wanted and what I was looking for.  Her voice is vaguely feminine, but again, apparent you're dealing with a ladyboy here.

We head to the shower and she insists on soaping me up, playing with my cock a bit, rinsing, and then thoroughly drying me, explaining that water doesn't interact well with her oils.

She keeps her dress on and has me lie down face up on the bad over a couple towels and then covers my top half.  She beings with a 40 second Buddhist type prayer then begins.  I have little clue what will happen next, but reviews were great so let's go!

The first 20 minutes were focused on my legs and she has a very unique technique which is hard to describe.  Kind of like rubbing in circular motions on my feet, ankles, calves, knees, etc, with light pressure.  I guess you'd have to see for yourself, but I did quite like it and it was relaxing me quickly.

Then it got really interesting.  She continued this technique of repeating the same circular rubbing motion for about 45 seconds on different parts of my midsection.  Different muscles in and around my groin, a lot on my belly, taint, sits bones.  I was already rock hard as she was approaching my groin and while she wasn't directly touching my LB at this point, she was (intentionally) grazing it at times, which felt really incredible.

Probably around 20 minutes of massages all around, but not directly on, the penis and we get to the really fun part.

Her initial touches on my LB are probably the most feather-like and perfect I've witnessed.  She absolutely treated it like the most fragile butterfly and I was all for it.  But even this became part of the circular massage routine and she continued that method, but just with my erotic parts.  She used several different techniques on my balls, anus, different techniques on my LB, alternating between them.  I was already on Cloud 9.

I'd say after an hour, she got into a more traditional HJ, with really light, feathery strokes that were sending electricity through my body.  She would take me to new heights, then stop, press hard on my taint (but not too hard), or grasp the bottom of my shaft, kind of like a little timeout and I took it as a cue to relax and take a few deep breathes.  This went on about 30 minutes and I writhing in pure pleasure.

Maybe 90 minutes, she kind of flips a switch and becomes much more erotic/slutty.  I don't understand how her dirty talk is so damn good, when her basic English seems pretty subpar, but she was an absolute pro at it.  She was teasing me saying stuff like "ooh, your cock's so sensitive", "bet it feels good", moaning, etc.  It was really hot and unexpected.  The lights were pretty low, but the more pleasure she gave me, the better she was looking, and I didn't care that it was a ladyboy at that point, just that she had the skills of an absolute goddess.  Then she pulls her dress down to reveal her breasts, and while her boob job isn't that great, it was still quite erotic to see and turned me on even more.

The last 30-40 minutes she amps it up even more with a bit of sucking on the nipples and neck, putting her breasts in my face, etc.  She also alternates her technique from more of a HJ into this palming technique where she was rubbing all over just my glans.  It was euphoric torture.  I didn't know whether it felt good or painful, just a tad bit of the latter, but it was a different sensation that felt amazing and I would squirm like mad every time she did it, and yet I didn't want it to stop.  

Finally, it's about time to close the session, she picks up the pace slightly says stuff like "bet you want to cum", "shoot for me", and I climax in a body-shaking, mind shattering orgasm.  

After it's all said and done, I probably spent about 3 hours there.  She's not a clock watcher at all and gives an absolutely incredible service.  She was almost apologetic about taking the 2500 fee, given I'd already paid 300 for the hotel, but I said it's ok.  She's quite a sweet girl and very friendly/attentive throughout.

Most of my adventures tend to cost in the 1300-2000 baht range as I go often for legit massage + HE or at Analisa, which is a cheaper shop.  So Aura's offering is pretty expensive for me.  2500+ 500 for the Grab there and back, + potentially 300 if she needs me to book the hotel.  Then a near 3-hour session (you could potentially do shorter), plus another 2 hours in the Grab makes this one hell of a time commitment, but oh is it so worth it.  If I ever have another half day free and really want to pamper myself then I'd have no problem re-booking.  

It won't be for everyone, but if I what I typed above sounds intriguing at all and you have no hangups about being touched by a ladyboy (she never removed her panties, so it wasn't too different from a regular massage with a topless girl), then I'm sure you'll have a great time.  She also has a variety of offerings like helping me with premature ejaculation and other stuff, so maybe there's a different offering that might appeal.

[ Last edited by  besco203 at 31-5-2024 03:05 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
gm001noxl2   9-7-2024 22:52  Karma  +3   
jaylast2014   25-6-2024 23:41  Karma  +2   
Icmuda   11-6-2024 09:26  Acceptance  +1   
drako   5-6-2024 17:39  Karma  +2   
zennor   3-6-2024 05:25  Karma  +5   
Harambe   31-5-2024 16:32  Karma  +3   
reanway78   31-5-2024 08:40  Karma  +2   
traavel4free   31-5-2024 08:20  Acceptance  +1   Excellent Thank you for a thorough report.
austin821   31-5-2024 07:08  Karma  +8   
Laszlo   31-5-2024 06:35  Karma  +4   Great report.
JackTheBat   31-5-2024 05:46  Karma  +13   
Vuka   31-5-2024 04:46  Karma  +4