Subject: Is King Hing in Mong Kok Hong Kong that bad?
drjoker6969
Carnal Conqueror

UID 304433
Digest Posts 0
Credits 320
Posts 52
Karma 313
Acceptance 135
Reading Access 30
Registered 4-5-2024
Status Offline
Post at 28-5-2024 20:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Is King Hing in Mong Kok Hong Kong that bad?

Some reviews said that the corridors of KH are really dirty. Is it that bad? I mean, is there piss & cum all over the floor in the corridors & stairs? I go to 56-58 Lai Chi Kok all the time cuz it's clean. I see a cleaning lady there sometimes if I show up before 11am. Is there no cleaning lady full time at KH? Thanks.
proplus
Kinky King

UID 89755
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1321
Posts 135
Karma 1290
Acceptance 629
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 28-5-2024 20:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Dirtier for sure, yet to see cum on the floor but there’s tons of cigarette butts lying around as some punters don’t care and smoke around the corridors, even seen a few puffing on their spliffs.

Bags and bags of dirty laundry around and the staircase is much grubbier. I can sometimes understand why some punters ring doorbells with a tissue or the end of their umbrellas…..

Some of the rooms are just as bad with poor ventilation so mold on the walls, and tony cramped shower ‘cubicles’ that has super dodgy waterworks, and the occasion cockroach rambling about.

But the best thing about KH is the little used back entrance that exits discreetly into the alleyway next door; it’s via one of the staircases (there’s 2) and you come to an unlit part with water on the stairs. Use your phone’s flashlight to navigate down this one flight of steps and the back entrance will be there.

I normally visit KH to get a feel on what the current trend is in the pointing market. There was a time that it was 60-70% Thais, now there’s more young Mainlanders and much more Russians than ever before.

Recent Ratings
bakabakahk   8-6-2024 11:12  Acceptance  +1   Thanks!
SexPatBateman   29-5-2024 13:57  Acceptance  +2   Spot on. I know it's supposedly the hub but I can't get past how gross it is.
drjoker6969   29-5-2024 00:30  Acceptance  +3   Thanks. One review said there was piss on the stairs & shower/toilets stopped in building.