Nationality & Language: Japanese/Japanese with translator support
Face: 810
Body: 8/10
Skill: 8/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 10/10
Price & Session Length: 5 hours + denma + deepthroat + swallow
Repeat: Yes

I've been wanting to try a theme hotel for a while now, and one of the most famous is Hotel Sekitei in Funabashi.  Unfortunately, that's about an hour away by train, and it's outside of the shops delivery area, so I did have to burn time on the travel as well, hence 5 hours (1 hour there, 1 hour back).  I would later find out I didn't have to pay for the last hour, just the initial, so session time was 4 hours.  

Hotel Sekitei is known for having water slides in some of their rooms.  Full disclosure, I think that's just so ridiculous and silly, I had to see for myself, so it was the primary reason for choosing that hotel.  Sekitei IS a love hotel though, so no advanced booking.  Warning:  In actuality, they only have ONE room with a water slide, and it was already booked by the time we arrived, so we had to choose a different room.  Disappointing, but honestly, all of their rooms were very nice (think a slightly higher scale Listo, at Listo pricing), so no real complaints.  The theme of our room was "LED", so there was LED lighting all over the place, under the bed, behind the tv, around the open air bath, etc.  Cool in concept, but didn't really add anything to the night.  The open air bath is always a nice touch though.  

We met outside of Shinjuku station where Sumomo arrived wearing a very classy and unique sweater, looking good as always.  Japanese style is so far past any other style when it comes to clothing, it's unreal at times.  Anyway, I've seen reviews that mention Sumomo being "pudgy", but I really don't see it.  She's obviously seen them too as she's been losing weight as a result.  She recently dyed her hair to a lighter color of brown that I think looks great on her, really lightens up her face.  Her breasts are on the smaller side, but there's still enough to hold on to.  She's got a nice round ass, but note she does NOT shave, so she's got a full bush if that turns you off.  

We took the train to Funabashi, and it was during rush hour, so it was super packed.  When a seat became available I offered it to her, and rode standing the rest of the way.  Not much interaction, but no big deal.  Sekitie wasn't hard to find, as the hotel is literally a giant naval ship, so you can see it from pretty far away.  Up to the room, exchange money and pleasantries, and off to the shower.  Most of the time, showers are pretty routine, but Sumomo does a good job of keeping it part of the experience.  She soaps me well, spends ample time on the lb, and then soaps herself well and does a lot of rubbing, hugging, etc.  She was excited for the open air bath, so from shower to tub we go.  It wasn't cold that night, but a little breezy, which felt great being in the hot tub.  We spent quite a while out there making out, light playing, etc.  Nothing really mentionable, but it was fun, intimate and set the mood really well.  

After some time, we head back into the bed.  Sumomo wanted to cosplay a cheerleader, and who am I to argue?  She switched into the costume, put her hair up in twin tails, and met me in the bed where I was patiently waiting.  She immediately went to work, starting at my neck and moving down to my nipples.  Not a big nipple guy to be honest, but always nice watching her tongue work.  Eventually she moved down to the lb, and the real fun began.  I mentioned in my Mikan/Sumomo 3P review that Sumomo has a very unique style when it comes to her BJ.  I can't fully explain it, but she uses her tongue a lot more than other girls I've been with.  Specifically, she uses her tongue a lot when she's sucking, so there's a lot of sensations that are unique to her (in my experience at least).  While the sight of Sumomo in a cheerleader outfit with twin tails is hot, ultimately, the outfit covered way too much, so I had her take it off so I could play with her a little as well.  

Sumomo doesn't really enjoy nipple play, so I spent very little time with her breasts, and moved straight to DATY, which I know she loves.  A mix of denma, DATY and finger work, and she comes hard.  She then proceeds to get overly sensitive, so after torturing her for a few brief moments, I pull away and lay back down for her to go to work again.  I've always wanted FS from Sumomo, but she doesn't offer it, so I asked her for a bit of sumata.  Not usually a fan, but really wanted to have the site of her riding me, so she did that for a bit, and got me pretty close.  I sent her back to work on the lb, where she gave me some heavenly irama until I finally in her mouth.  Sumomo doesn't take me as deep as other girls have, but she's no slouch, everything felt amazing.  She opened her mouth to show me my handiwork, closed, swallowed, and stuck out her tongue to prove she'd done her job.  Hot.  

At this point we took a small break to smoke, and I noticed there was a karaoke machine in the room.  Sumomo loves karaoke, so I convinced her to sing for me, which was hilarious/fun at the same time.  Of course she forced me to sing too, which...ugh...but it was really interesting with her.  She has a naturally shy personality, but when she's singing karaoke she has absolutely no shame, so we had a lot of fun.  

Time for Round 2.  I've been having a lot more success lately with a second pop, and tonight was no exception.  Started off in 69 so we could both have fun, and her moans and shakes were enough to send me over the edge after only a few minutes.   a second time, but this time she was in the dominant position, so she returned the torture, sucking and sucking, and licking the head of my lb to get every drop out of me.  A little "Gochisousama deshita" and off to the shower for cleanup.  We only had about 30 minutes left, and no chance I'm popping a third time, so we just chit chatted for a bit before we left.  

Unfortunately, while I didn't have to pay the extra hour of travel time BACK, we were past the time of trains running, so we had to get a cab.  It was not cheap, but at least we were going the same way, so dropped her off in Kabukicho, and then back home for myself.  At least we got to spend the last hour in the cab together and she was still cuddly the whole time, so that was nice.

Fun time with a girl I've seen many times at this point.  I probably won't ever go to Sekitei, simply because travelling for an hour isn't my idea of fun, ever.  The hotel itself was nice enough, and I did have a good time, but that travel is prohibitive for me when there are equally enjoyable options all over the place.  Alas, I shall never experience an in-room water slide

Recent Ratings
kokonattsu   23-8-2024 14:31  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
dddlny   10-5-2024 14:20  Karma  +4   
konikoni   15-4-2024 12:03  Acceptance  +1   
htr   14-4-2024 11:58  Acceptance  +1   
Jjaa123   12-4-2024 00:20  Karma  +3   
hullulu   8-4-2024 19:53  Acceptance  +1   
Manticore   8-4-2024 14:18  Karma  +3   
marloveyoume   8-4-2024 13:54  Acceptance  +1   
Susanlixxx   8-4-2024 11:43  Karma  +6   
secretasianman1   8-4-2024 09:55  Acceptance  +1   I hope one day you end up at the waterslide
Manticore
Lustful Lord

UID 297724
Digest Posts 0
Credits 643
Posts 78
Karma 634
Acceptance 181
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 8-4-2024 14:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Their basic play list "Rotor"on the robodeli version of their site
The robo-deli version has 小バイブ、ローター、(small vibrator, rotor)

I'm not finding デンマ (denma)

In her fuzokudx promotional video, she is a little bit pudgy there---- better off that than Chiroru, who I'd be half-tempted to bring her a small meal to eat and make sure she keeps it down.

https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo ... /pd-636613073/?of=y

What goes on during karaoke stays in karaoke? No mention of songs or groups?
Lazy_Ad6604
Kinky King

UID 297743
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1172
Posts 167
Karma 1154
Acceptance 354
Reading Access 50
Registered 19-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 8-4-2024 21:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #2 Manticore's post

Man, I still don't see her as pudgy even in that video, but eye of the beholder, right?  American women are fat, so every Japanese woman is skinny in my book lol.  Anyway, rotor is just a vibrator.  Denma when looking at the english site is "electric massager".  

As for songs...I didn't recognize all of them, but she sang Idol by Yoasobi, and a song by Ado that I didn't recognize (but may have been the one from One Piece Red).  She sang Bling Bang Bang which was funny and I did the stupid dance for a second, had a good laugh.  I sang a few songs in English but we don't need to talk about me lol.

Recent Ratings
Manticore   6-6-2024 20:25  Karma  +1   She's a bit smaller than her fukozudx promotional video now, a little bit thicker than her official shop photos. She's ...