Nationality & Language: She's Japanese and speaks poor English
Face: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Height: 165-170cm
Skill: 9/10
Service: 9/10
Price & Session Length:  ¥22000/70 Minutes
Repeat: Yes

Y-shirt consistently provides good services and is foreigner friendly, so I decided to check it out again. Walked in around 5:30 PM on a weekday and bro-san ushered me into the waiting area, went over the rules, and confirmed my nationality before proceeding to leave for a short moment. Afterwards, he came back and put down roughly ~10 cards onto the table for me to select and recommended Reika and Kiri. I then paid and waited to get called up.

After about 10 min I get called up with Kiri and am slightly disappointed with what I see past the curtains. The pictures are accurate in the sense that Kiri has skinny legs, on the taller side ~165-170 cm and pretty eyes, but the photos are deceptive in that the bright lighting makes her looks younger and the shirt covers her belly, making her appear skinner than she actually is. If I had to guess, I would peg her to be mid 30s and ~130-140 lbs, which by no means is obese but she does have a roll on her stomach when she is sitting down. However, when walking up I was satisfied by how despite her poor English she took the initiative and tried to communicate and ask questions to me while holding my hand. Clearly, while she was not as attractive as the photos, I had the feeling that she is a warm individual that would provide me good service.

After arriving into the room, Kiri began with stripping me, washing me and bathing me. During the entire time she was laughing, smiling, flirty, and trying to make conversation, making me feel like she genuinely enjoyed spending time with me (which we all know is the lie that we are paying for). When we move onto the bed she sensually kissed and licked my body all over, upon the flip Kiri devoured my lips and went straight into DFK. She politely asked if I would like to switch positions with her and if I would like to extend the foreplay to her, to which I excitedly agreed to. While kissing, groping, and licking her all over she seemed to have enjoyed it by moaning, complimenting me, and bucking her hips. The last part of bucking her hips I think was a bit too obvious of an oversell of my performance as sometimes I was only lightly kissing her thigh and she would twitch so hard I would flinch, thinking she would knee me in the face or nose. After eating her out and ensuring she was sufficiently wet she grabbed me and pushed me down, put on the rubber, and began with some cowgirl, afterwards we went through a variety of positions such as missionary, doggy, prone bone, etc. She was receptive to all positions and requests so I have no complaints about service, in fact I would say the saving grace is the stellar service I received. After popping we washed up once more and I was provided a drink of my choice as I left.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Squeebee   20-5-2024 08:46  Acceptance  +1   
sonorance   29-4-2024 02:33  Acceptance  +1   
RodPrime   13-4-2024 06:10  Acceptance  +1   
secretasianman1   7-4-2024 15:10  Acceptance  +1   
Susanlixxx   7-4-2024 11:56  Karma  +10   
hullulu   7-4-2024 09:39  Acceptance  +1   
marloveyoume   7-4-2024 08:34  Acceptance  +1   
bubeybo   7-4-2024 08:29  Karma  +4   Ah yes, the lie we’re all paying for. Nice review.
AquilaGladius   7-4-2024 08:08  Karma  +2   We need more Soapland reviews!

Tony Kim