Subject: Help! Seeking veteran opinions. Shady practice?
vegekou
Nookie Newbie

UID 295596
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 3
Karma 1
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 23-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 23-8-2023 17:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Help! Seeking veteran opinions. Shady practice?

Hello everyone, I am here to share a doubt that I never solved (long time passed, but still shady and strange at the time). I am seeking the help of you veterans to get rid of this rat inside my skull.
About 5 years ago I went to a massage parlor in Bangkok, of which of course I don't remember the name, maybe you will be also able to recognize: it was I believe in Sukhumvit alley 22, armchairs at the base floor, counter at the opposite side of the entrance near the stairs, first floor with futons separated by three-quarter walls. The idea is that it seemed a legit massage parlor, no fancy rooms with jacuzzi or girls in sexy outfits. I remember the peculiarity that they made me change pants for the massage, the massage was very long and generally the vibe was not "straight to sex".
It was a place recommended by a trusted friend, who also advise me to approach the girl "slowly", confirming the vibe of the place.
Indeed, after the long massage, the girls started to play around and touching the private parts: giving that I wanted sex, I asked her if it could be possible; at first she asked me to take her with me (saying it was not possible to have sex there, confirming the non presence of the rooms) but then we agreed to do it in a sort of a ravine or a substair (please don't ask, it what i remember ).
THE DAMN EPISODE: first of all, and very important, she put the condom on me. Then we proceed to have sex, nor very satisfactory or long, we change some positions but the general vibe that I perceived was for her to end quickly. I did not came and I remember checking the condom a few times.
But then the incident, where all becomes shady and blurry in my head, still at that time: I see her on top of me, penis outside (not during the sex act, like when you change position), and she says "stop", like "the time is over". I look back at my penis and the condom is gone. I look at her questioningly and she shows it in her hand with all the calm of this world, like not worried for example when it breaks or something else, as if she removed it because the sex was over. I look at her more questioningly like saying "how the fuck is the condom in your hand?" and she replied something like "I am not like that" meaning she removed it because the sex was over and not for some shady move.
The problem is that I did not feel her removing the condom and surely I don't remember it and still cannot wrap my head around it. I checked the condom few times (cause I have difficulties to come with it and of course safety is a priority), so I am pretty sure I had it on in the act.
What do you think about this story? How the heck I did not feel anything? Do you see something shady? Do girls remove condom with some sort of magic trick and act innocent? I see that some girls practice unprotected sex, but without consent??? Or requesting me to pay more? I felt like I must not remember because giving the fact that she did not ask anything she would not gained anything from this act besides, ironically, getting some STD from me.
Thank you for your time if you read my post and I am really looking for some veteran perspective!

Recent Ratings
Mandoggy   24-8-2023 15:53  Acceptance  +1   
sexyloser   24-8-2023 07:17  Acceptance  +1   She has nothing to gain and you know that its extremely unlikely to impregnate just like that right?
dienw   24-8-2023 00:07  Acceptance  +2   Doubt it's a problem. Just get a check and take it from there.
sexforhealth   23-8-2023 23:20  Acceptance  +1   More weird than shady but im weird and check the clock to make sure i get 30 minutes in vagina
STFCQuark   23-8-2023 22:06  Acceptance  +2   Check 4 STDs. If none, put it behind u else get treated & put it behind u.
Mandoggy
Carnal Conqueror

UID 146273
Digest Posts 0
Credits 455
Posts 50
Karma 444
Acceptance 225
Reading Access 30
Registered 2-4-2016
Status Offline
Post at 24-8-2023 15:53  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 vegekou's post

So this happened 5 yrs ago. I assume you are safe!
vegekou
Nookie Newbie

UID 295596
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 3
Karma 1
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 23-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 24-8-2023 19:38  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Mandoggy's post

Yeah man, for the majority of STDs no symptoms at all (neither for seroconversion), but it's the spectrum of the HIV that is scary after all this time, y'all know how the mind works, everything gets blurry.
Btw I think I found after a research deep in the memory what the place was: I think it was Asia Health Massage on Sukhumvit soi 22: I remember the pink uniform and the armchairs, and also how the first floor (futons on the floor included) was by the photo posted on the internet. It seems they do have rooms with showers tho.

Recent Ratings
lonelychopstick   25-8-2023 09:50  Acceptance  +1   5 years? get tested, move on. you are over thinking this