Acceptance 116
Reading Access 20
Registered 7-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 8-8-2023 15:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Punting in Mongolia mini guide

Hey Everyone,

Edit:please pardon my ignorance if this has been done already.

Edit2: i learned how to use the search function and there is a few threads about this from HK_Legend but my RA is too low to see what is posted. I will share my experience anyway hope its useful to anyone.

Main ways to find WG in Mongolia from my experience:
1) Social Media - primarily facebook
2) Agent
3) Bars and Nightclubs
4) Brothels - masquerading as SPA and massages

Few things to note:
- prostitution is illegal, and occasionally enforced by local authorities, they occasionally raid low budget hotels, Spas, massage parlors to catch prostitutes. But the clients are usually ignored, especially if foreign.
- mongolian men can get aggressive when they see a local girl with a foreigner, through this happens less compared to the past and rarely turns into an actual fight

In terms of finding WG:

1) Social media, most of the time WG and freelancers are using facebook posts and semi open fb groups to post their availability generally the post will say “s avna” or “sanhuu avna” this literally translates to “want money”. In the same groups men sometimes post “s ugnu” meaning “giving money”. Often the ssme post may have a desc of how much they want or where they are.
General avg cost: 100k to 150kMNT around 340HKD for an hour. Usually double for overnight. This is negotiable but in terms of what kind of WG its really based on luck. Sometimes they are potatoes and some are real hidden gems 10/10 girls.
They speak broken english but good enough to negotiate and discuss the what she is willing to do. Also they may get more relaxed if youre foreigner. Being a WG in mongolia is likely stressful and potentially dangerous for the WGs given of the reports being beaten up after punts by local men. So a friendly foreigner is usually a welcome change for them. But dont be too friendly or they take advantage of you
I have had my most luck through this method. I would generally book a decent hotel (stay away from budget ones!) and just message them or make a post “ s ugnu 500”.
Also note never prepay them. Pay after punt always.
2nd: stay away if they try to tax u or ask some taxi money at any stage before punting.

2) Agent. There are few reliable agents from my experience, mostly have some friends who know some wannabe agent or some girls and this is really a hit or miss, though mostly miss. The one time a French guy tried an agent the photos were 10/10 girls charging 1000k MNT for a night. But it turned out those were awful potatoes with attitudes.

3) Bars and nightclubs, i dont really do bars and night clubs but i have heard of mixed results from popular places like Grand Khaan and Mint night club. Though is method is for the social people and im not that social.

4) Brothels and spas: honestly these are always bad quality with subpar locations and service, the girls are generally 5/10 or below. Usually these are always on the cheaper end. There might some hidden gems here and there but i never heard of any.

If you like to know kore about how to use facebook to find mongolian WGs let me know!

[ Last edited by  Husk111 at 8-8-2023 16:53 ]

Recent Ratings
Dante102i   9-9-2024 00:04  Acceptance  +2   
Esu   18-8-2024 17:06  Acceptance  +1   
danbog   7-6-2024 15:33  Acceptance  +1   
M6a3dude1   9-8-2023 14:27  Acceptance  +2   
Susanlixxx   9-8-2023 11:48  Acceptance  +8   Hk_legend in the making.
Skepti10   9-8-2023 07:37  Acceptance  +8   
honkong2012   8-8-2023 21:49  Acceptance  +4   
Dr.A   8-8-2023 18:55  Acceptance  +5   
HK_Legend   8-8-2023 16:14  Acceptance  +8   "Punting in Mongolia and Staying Alive" 2/2022, RA40 Rest Of The World.
manhands   8-8-2023 15:50  Acceptance  +4   There’s recently been a good guide referenced but please add to your experience