Reading Access 60
Registered 28-9-2022
Status Online
Post at 27-7-2023 13:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA][CA][LA] Chloe CA Kdolls

Date & Time of Session: July
Name: Chloe
Org: CA Kdolls on other orgs too as is the case for most if not all kgirls in socal
Link: https://www.cakdolls.cr/product/chloe-new-from-kor/
Nationality & Language: Korean, very little english
Face: 8/10 pretty face with lots of smiles
Body: 8/10 MM Cs, slim
Skill: 7/10 mediocre bbbj, no preview in shower
Service: 7/10 short time in CG and short bg
GFE: 7/10 does that cutesy act forgot what its called
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length: 1hr, 350
Repeat: Maybe, rather see haven again or check out celine if an opening pops up

Was leaving from a meeting and ran into more traffic than i was expect. Was thinking of trying to push appt back 15 mins but luckily got there a few minutes early Familiar LA location but after getting code, didnt work or she didnt ring me up. Luckily someone came out soon and i got in. Then have to use code again to get to use elevator but this time i guess she ringed me thru. Out elevator, dont know if i misread the numbers but the directions didnt have her number there. Took a 50/50 guess and lucked out again and choose the right way.

Got to apt and greeted by a young lady in a white backless see through dress with a smile before lead to the bed room then short of just stared and smiled at each other for a few secs, maybe she wanted me to pay first? or wanted me to undress her? no clue, didnt say anything. Went in for some and she was very free w/her tongue not holding back. But not a great kisser imo, pretty avg. Better than Haven though who seems to just tongue wrestle you if u like that. She helped me undress before dropping her dress and off to clean up. Usual BT and shower. Pretty basic shower, only cleaned front so knew probably no cat bath which was fine by me. Pulled me in for some body rubbing and more kissing. Then dried off and back to the bedroom

Started making out again and feeling her nice soft young body. Room seems darker than others so maybe she's not as young as appears. It's also been a while so maybe i forgot how dark the rooms are lit I stepped back to sit on the bed then she started some very mediocre bj hah. I'm pretty avg i'd say and she would only go half way. Good thing she didnt last long there and i went to lie on the bed for more bbbj with some bls which i normally like but her technique didnt do anything for me hah. On come covers and in we go. As she mounted on top I could clearly see her fresh scar for the implants. Most noticeable scar i've seen so far. They are pretty nice and soft though. Didn't last in CG b4 she mentioned doesnt like that position and we swap to mish. She does some nice soft moans. I'm taking my time enjoying my self and going down for kisses. Swap to doggie for a bit and she has a nice ass for an asian. Back to mish and pounded away faster and she starts to moan loader right b4 i finish.

I feel like the pics from the site could be her but i'm always reluctant to believe that when they're fully clothed

[ Last edited by  kalvinhobbs at 26-7-2023 22:01 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
sexyloser   28-9-2023 15:38  Karma  +1   AI photos tho...
Spunktastique   11-8-2023 00:19  Karma  +2   
William_C   8-8-2023 00:03  Karma  +2   
bropsy   4-8-2023 11:07  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
Gringoloco84   3-8-2023 01:33  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
bsun   1-8-2023 18:24  Karma  +2   Favorable
lonelychopstick   1-8-2023 03:20  Karma  +3   
Fenixball56   31-7-2023 23:08  Karma  +2   thanks for the report
Gqrich69   29-7-2023 08:38  Acceptance  +1   
jraskal   28-7-2023 09:48  Karma  +2   
gg1234   28-7-2023 02:06  Karma  +3   The cat ear pics look AI generated. Take a closer look at the hands.
littlefinger   28-7-2023 00:37  Karma  +4