Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 31-7-2022
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 24-5-2023 13:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
My experience of mongering about 40-50 girls in HK for past 2 years

I never did phone or hotel booking. My most go to place is King Hing and James Lee Mansion.

Russian girls are quite pricey for a broke mf like me, starting at 800hkd even if they are unattractive (no offence), but I've done with 2 Russian girls, both cute and THICC. Their service were very excellent which I think is worth 800hkd.

Chinese girls I've probably done with 7 or 8 of them and I avoid them at all cost. Mostly those from China. Local Hong Kong girls were not bad actually. But the China ones... Not to brag and I mean it seriously but my thing just can't seem to fit in. 6.1 inch length, 5.7 inch girth. It's not big but it is for them. I've been rejected sex 3-4 times. 1 girl tried and she almost cried. These sad session end with just a hand job for 700hkd. Some don't even do blowjob. I've been ripped off way too many times. On the contrary though, I think Chinese girls are the prettiest in my opinion. They have really soft skin which is nice.

Thais. Thais are great. They are mostly what I look for. They start from 400hkd. Overall they have good service and I've never had problem with them.

Finally, "deepthroating""... Out of 50 girls I've never had anyone of them be able to deepthroat me. Again I'm not bragging but I see all these posts talking about it and I have yet to meet one loose neck.

Recent Ratings
Mister   5-6-2023 13:51  Acceptance  +1   Strange that local HK girls (presumably ethnic Chinese since that’s the vast majority) are OK while PRC are not.
booby_lover   28-5-2023 14:25  Acceptance  +1   Do you pay extra for or request deepthroat service at start and them not be able to provide it?
zebra   27-5-2023 15:47  Acceptance  +1   Your dick is enormous
pineapple141   27-5-2023 12:31  Acceptance  +1   
Token7   24-5-2023 14:44  Acceptance  +1   Not trying to brag but my penis is huge… here are the measurements.
pineapple141
Nookie Newbie

UID 292076
Digest Posts 0
Credits 0
Posts 3
Karma 0
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 24-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 27-5-2023 12:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
HK mongering is way way way affordable. I was in HK for 10 days last month (Apr '23). I did 2 Mainland Chinese, 4 Russian, and a double session with 2 Viet girls. All combined still cheaper than 2 hours sessions with a decent California girls in the U.S.