Subject: [USA][WA][Seattle] K-Angels - Coco & Dana
  This thread has been closed by jkfoodftw at 17-11-2023 10:15. 
Baytenswitch
Kinky King

UID 288151
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1393
Posts 83
Karma 1373
Acceptance 404
Reading Access 50
Registered 18-2-2023
Status Offline
Post at 2-5-2023 03:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA][WA][Seattle] K-Angels - Coco & Dana

Date of session: April 2023
Name: Coco & Dana
Link: https://kangels.ch/korean-companions-seattle/coco-dana-doubles/
Nationality & Language: Korean & English
Face: 9/10
Body: 8/10
Skill: 9.5/10
Service: 10/10
GFE: Yes
PSE: Yes
Price & Session Length: $500/hr each

I had seen Coco twice before in Oakland.  When I was traveling for work and saw she was doing doubles with Dana, I thought “what the heck” and gave it it a shot since I knew what kind of bisexual slut that Coco is.  I was met at the door by two petite lovelies. Coco’s photo is not hers, but she’s actually more beautiful in person (face is 10/10) and has a slender body.  Dana is new and resembles her photos, but a little thinner.  She’s just a bit taller than Coco, and maybe just slightly younger.  

Coco remembered me from way back in the fall of 2021 and introduced me to Dana.  Both girls were scantily clad in their sexy bra and panties. Coco speaks English quite well, while Dana knows almost zero.  However, Coco directed the show without a hitch, as she served as a dual translator for all of us.  

I was led by both to a room that was decently lit.  We began with the blue toast and I showered  with Coco only. She performed her usual thorough cleaning on my front and back with plenty of DFK added in for good measure. She then soaped up her boobs and rubbed them all over my stomach and chest. After rinsing, she gave a preview BBBJ, and then rinsed me off and directed me to my towel hanging on the wall.  Dana then entered the bathroom and finished toweling me off while she freshened herself up by the sink.  Once I was all dried off, Dana led me to the bedroom and did a very light back massage.  Coco then entered the bedroom and took over while Dana took a shower. Coco used baby oil on my back, rubbed her breasts on me then teased with some light rimming, which she knows I love.

When Dana returned, the three of us sat upon the bed and I alternated DFK with both of them. I then angled them toward each other and they began kissing each other pretty deeply with lots of tongue action.  I jumped in for a three way DFK.  I asked them to 69 each other with Dana on top. I enjoyed the view from both ends then helped Coco work on Dana.  I rimmed her, then added my tongue to Coco’s on Dana’s pussy with DFK on Coco simultaneously. I had them switch positions, so I could help Dana go down on Coco and kiss her as well.

Finally, I had them rotate into a sideways sixty-nine, where I spooned Coco from behind.  I entered her snug pussy with some firm but gentle thrusting (mindful of Dana’s face licking Coco’s clit) and Dana would occasionally pull me out and clean her roommate’s juices off my cock before re-inserting me.  All the while, Coco alternated between her turning around kissing me and her eating out Dana.  We stayed in this position for a while, as it was my very favorite.  Coco is definitely more into girls than Dana (no surprise) but both did a spectacular job.

We changed positions with me on my back and Dana riding me CG while Coco sat on my face, letting me eat her out.  Dana bounced quickly then slowly on my shaft while she and Coco were making out.  I could barely see them do so in the mirror on the side when I came up for a breather from lapping up Coco’s love box.
The site very much aroused me to the point that I could no longer hold out and I busted deep inside Dana while shoving my face into Coco’s little ass.  Dana lifted a little off me and then let a small portion of my cum dribble out of her onto my cock.  Coco then bent down and ate out the remaining cum out of her friend (!), followed by diligently cleaning up my cock for the rest.  They both got up, cum kissed and pulled me in for a three way cum kiss.  The sharing of all of our fluids and tongues was incredible. The girls giggled as they pushed me down on the bed and continued making out with each other.  I watched in awe as they would drip my cum onto each other’s breasts and dutifully lick it off and share it again with each other.  Finally, they both swallowed what was left of my load and collapsed onto the bed with me.  Instead of cleaning up, they just rested on the bed with me for about ten minutes, all the while gently stroking me in conjunction with their extremely soft and diminutive hands.

Finally, Dana got round two started with a BBBJ. Coco then joined her as they switched between licking my shaft and sucking my balls.  Dana came up to lick my chest and kiss my neck. Coco then began a deep BBBJ where she held herself down on me for a good ten seconds or so with lots of tonguing on the base of my cock. Only a few cycles of this quickly got me going and I blew inside her hot little mouth. She continued to suck on my now ultra-sensitive tip to drain out every last bit of cum. She sat up and motioned over to Dana and they again kissed open mouthed to pass along my cum.  This time Dana swallowed everything and complimented me on the taste (pro-tip: avoid eating red meat days beforehand and eat a ton of fruit and fruit juices prior to the day of meeting up). Afterwards, they adjourned to the bathroom to finally clean up and then came back clean me up as well.  

After some more resting and light massage,
they took me to the bathroom and the session ended with Dana cleaning me up in the shower and Coco toweling me off.

Yet another bucket list item checked off my list with these two beauties.

[ Last edited by  Baytenswitch at 2-5-2023 03:54 ]

Recent Ratings
thousandsadela   25-7-2023 08:44  Acceptance  +1   Amazing reports!
andyc213   19-5-2023 16:11  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Dkea   6-5-2023 13:33  Karma  +2   
sexmaren   6-5-2023 08:31  Acceptance  +1   Damn! They need to come back to the Bay!
tom-s   6-5-2023 02:28  Karma  +2   wow
newservice89   5-5-2023 05:18  Acceptance  +1   Damn!
hkdigweed   4-5-2023 16:53  Karma  +3   
LemonJake   4-5-2023 13:44  Acceptance  +1   Damn nice review here
aamplove   4-5-2023 04:30  Karma  +2   Does this mean I need to watch kl*vers/*sian*ngels?
asianog   2-5-2023 13:50  Acceptance  +1   Oh, Coco - wish she was back in Emeryville
ludovico   2-5-2023 13:12  Acceptance  +1   Original
Bust-a-nut   2-5-2023 06:31  Karma  +2   
sexyloser   2-5-2023 04:28  Karma  +1   
gg1234   2-5-2023 04:27  Karma  +4   

BnS