Subject: Would You Try To See a Provider That You Went on a Few Dates With in the 90's?
sooner1
Lustful Lord

UID 267922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 710
Posts 25
Karma 705
Acceptance 99
Reading Access 40
Registered 16-6-2020
Status Offline
Post at 7-3-2022 04:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Would You Try To See a Provider That You Went on a Few Dates With in the 90's?

I randomly ran across her profile a few years ago. But have never been to where she lives now. She's not "out" as a SW on Fb or Insta as far as I can tell.

We dated over the summer way back in the 90s when we were home from college for a month or so but lost touch when we went back to college. Just did some dry humping and making out. We haven't really talked since then. I kind of ghosted on her so it was pretty much my fault.

I've gotten screened by her but haven't revealed who I am. I'll be in her area in a few weeks.

I've talked to a SW friend and she told me this was a bad idea and not to engage with her at all. Her reasons:

- I have no idea who she is, she could use our mutual FB connections to out me or blackmail me.
- She doesn't know me at all and she could will be suspicious for the same reasons above, will likely not agree to see me, and I'm just stirring up old shit.

There's really no way to thread this needle is there?

I just need to give up on this little fantasy I have, right?

Recent Ratings
dienw   8-3-2022 16:11  Acceptance  +2   Yes, give it up.
micgao   7-3-2022 08:57  Acceptance  +1   like why? there is no upside to this.
HK_Legend   7-3-2022 08:44  Acceptance  +5   Limited upside. What do you expect to achieve? Anyway, step 1: Send to her a CLOSE male friend of yours to feel her.