Karma 3496
Acceptance 382
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 10-1-2022 12:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kissmespa : 星兒 - The Next BB/Crystal/Nina

With the lockdown looming; and not willing to take any risks; I decided to have one last punt (w/e you wanna call it) at my regular: kissme. I started to lose hope and try out Lily / Lavie, given the new girls at kissme didn't really catch my eye. Fortunately, I decided to give the manager benefit of the doubt, and it goddam paid off.

Summary, TL';DR
Looks: sharp eyes, amazing smile, big smile, smooth skin, great B cups, tiny bit of negligble belly fat. P1 was great, perfect amount of pressure. P2 usual CB, B2b Nuru, HJ and then finished with a BBBJ, no CIM - technique was ok but looks really makes up for it. As usual, YMMV to what you may get, and just because I rate her highlighy, take it with a pinch of salt - as we all have our own cup of tea.

Details:

Date & Time of Session: Jan 2021, Just before lockdown
Location: Kissmespa Spa (Booked via TG, in TST, don't ask me for address - I respect the privacy of the spa - please make an appointment to know where it is)
Name: 星兒 (Canto: ''Sing Yee'', Mando: "Xing Er")
Nationality & Language: China, but speaks ok Cantonese
Face: 4.5/5 - MCOT exactly, looks a bit mature, cheeky, great smile, eyes
Body: 4.5/5 - Bit of negligible belly fat, tits are well shaped, solid Bs, naturally perky, good sized nipples
Height: 5'4
Skill / Service: P1: 4.5/5, P2: 4.5/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 1200HKD - BBBJ, no CIM + tips
Repeat: Hell yes. Will be my next regular.

So upon arriving; she cutely opened up the door to be dressed in a short pink Japanese Kimono / PJ outfit, with pink cat ears, red lipstick. I was getting used to the girls wearing a low cut top, so this really took me off guard.

Part 1:
Unfortunately I was 20 mins late so this didn't last long; we had a nice chat, she isn't really used to compliments but she did create a casual conversation. She's from China and has an accent, arrived a few weeks ago and this is her first place to work in HK. Applied good pressure all over, nothing too hard and really soft with her hands.

Part 2:
She went out to get the nuru, and stripped to reveal a black matching lengerie which complimented her body. I was quite shy given how pretty she was, but she said not to be and have a good look at her. I'm not really into the bra/underwear side, but LB really responded - I was rock hard and had no choice but to perk my butt. Her whole bod, for me resembles crystal's - boobs not as big but that great body ratio, nips a good size, and the face for me was as hot as BB's - but less cheeky.

Before applying the nuru, she CB me all over, teasing my ears, neck, and butt. She really didn't mind getting her hands to each area, and with some heavy breathing / she slowly dripped the perfect temperature nuru on my butt crack first, really giving it and my ass a nice rub. She then rubs herself with some, and started the b2b rub. Though the heavy breathing / light moaning was a little fake, it didn't really matter - we did make some physical connection already.

After a while she straddled on top; and I mentioned I prefer a HJ or BJ; and worried about the LB/LS rubbing. She mentioned it'll cost more for the BJ (this is actually the very first time I've been told it'll cost more lol - usually the kissme girls assume we know, but given she is new, I guess its ok to ask), but I didn't mind the extra - so she gladly sat by my side, wiped LB that was covered in nuru, and proceeded with the BBBJ. I had access to her tits but sadly LS was a bit covered, probably because it's our first time, or she's new, doesn't really matter to me. Her technique was not bad, really good ball sucking, good sucking on the tip and not going overly nuts with the movement, could do with more saliva but thats ok. Like a gent, I gave her the signal and she moved her head away so I can

After a while she wiped me down, and her mouth. She looked at me with an embaressed look, and given how shy she was throughout, she gave me a quick peck (given this was immediately after the BJ lol. Then in a sudden change of character, as a joke she went in for a proper DFK, a super quick tongue action and had that really naughty smile. Next time I'm definitely going in before the BJ lol - really want to DFK someone with those looks.

Showered quickly together, and I told her to not feel compelled to give a BBBJ - I told her I was find with a HJ and not women do provide it. She too is not too fond of the LB/LS, and she jokd about she was going to use her tummy for it - but as she has none, she has to arch down and finds it difficult lol. She loves Japanese things apparently, and not long after I jokingly told the boss to not yield her to Kawaii in the future

Closing remarks

Paid up, and left with a hope of re-kindling my interest in some of the kissme girls. She's definitely going to become one of the next 'Red labels' - women who are top in their massage, looks and P2. BB is in that league apparently (and previously Crystal and Nina), so its rare to find someone like that. Jade, Tina and 甜酒 are all on my list, but given the lockdown situation I will hold back for the bigger picture.

As usual, treat her well gents - don't want to scare this one away. No Pics as they are concept photos but description is accurate. Most importantly, stay safe and hold back on the punting - quicker we do then quicker we can get back into it! Team effort gents.

Recent Ratings
Rsoyza   10-1-2022 19:21  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
magictime12   10-1-2022 15:06  Karma  +3   
bigdog173   10-1-2022 13:48  Acceptance  +3   Woah, she's gonna a lot of customers quick now. Great deal!