Karma 3496
Acceptance 382
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 4-1-2022 21:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kissmespa : 糖果 - A sweet fruit indeed

So going through my list of ladies at kissmespa - I was told by one of the ladies, and the boss there that she is worth trying. I have refined my list to the ones that caught my eye / still have yet to try: 甜酒 (Sweet alcohol, literal translation), Jade, Nana, Tina, Paris. I want to repeat Crystal but seems she's gone AWOL? lol.

The reason for the title (for the non-chinese speakers) is because 糖果 broken down literally means 'Sweet Fruit'

As usual, skip to the summary / TL;DR below.

Date & Time of Session: Jan 2021, Weekend afternoon
Location: Kissmespa Spa (Booked via TG, in TST, don't ask me for address - I respect the privacy of the spa - please make an appointment to know where it is)
Name: 糖果 (Canto: ''Teem Gor'', Mando: "Tian Guo")
Nationality & Language: China, but speaks fluent Cantonese
Face: 3/5 - Cute in her own way, I just dont think she's amazing - just not MCOT
Body: 3.5/5 - Bit of belly fat, tits are well shaped, solid B/Cs, naturally perky.
Height: 5'0
Skill / Service: P1: 3/5, P2: 4/5
GFE: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length: 1000HKD
Repeat: Eventually, just NMCOT.

As I am fairly close with one of them ladies at kissme, she and the boss recommended me two people; 甜酒 seemed more interesting, apparently more slim, fairer skin and fit; however as she was away, 糖果 seemed okay.

Upon approaching, 飛兒 (see previous report) opened the door with her huge smile. Standing was two very tall and (looked hot) ladies - one I confirmed was Michelle, and the other was Jade. Just wow - so slim and tall. Definitely on my list to try next.

Was shown into the room, and went to shower -  糖果 was on her way.

Part 1:

Upon entering, she had a bob-haircut, not short, or long, and had a fairly big sister / mainland look - her face being round (not fat) - and sweet in her own way. Her outfit with the top and short skirt highlighted her boobs - which weren't pushed up, and naturally perky - which was nice. I'm not a huge fan of this look - and when they apply too much make up - but as my contact said - there is a certain charm about her as you repeat. Sadly I don't see it, while others might. Her Cantonese isn't bad, and we had a good chat about the usual things.

Her massage is top notch - almost Mia level of massage, and hit each point well. She commented on how my body is imbalanced, appreciated my ass a lot for some reason, and kept teasing near the end of p1.

Part 2:

As most go out for the nuru, she already brought it in - what a champ. She undressed to show off her smooth pale skin, perky boobs and gave me a good dry b2b rub, CB me all over. She already knew how LB was rock hard (didn't release in a while) and knew she had to get the nuru - grabbed it immediately and teased my butt all over. She asked if I liked it - in which I responded I did - as not many do give this service (previously Nina did it well, 米琦 as well), and she did it with bliss At one point she went round my tummy side to grab it around.

Knowing how hard I was I flipped over - and she took the time to look, kiss the shaft, and proceeded to LFK as well - she didn't give me access to almost...anything. Her LS is well shaven, and I did have a small touch, but her boobs was oddly not available. Turns out that she doesn't like large nipples, and she doesn't like them to be like the other women - so she doesn't really like to let others suck on them - in which I thought - fair enough.

Given all this, her technique is great - hands know how to give a good amount of squeeze to LB, and rubbed the tip with her fingers. She likes to hold her man around her arm / so she can look at you as you're orgasming. Its a shame her face isn't that great, but the thought was there. She kept looking at LB as I - and really squeezed me out. She wiped her hand, and I told her to shower first - as the hot water in kissme tends to run out quickly for some reason. Paid up, and then left.

Summary; TLDR:

Sadly her face isn't MCOT, but her bod is great if you like your lady with a tiny bit of meat (not fat); great boobs and good P1. Her P1 is great as she had some training before. P2 was okay, but really not much access given that she is really a shy, but her HJ technique is nonetheless very good. Conversation wise she's great, but sadly (and with reason) I know most bros aren't really into that .

Sadly this session wasn't that memorable to me, but may be for others. She isn't on the same level as Crystal, BB in terms of looks. What's worse was that I did see Jade on my way in - and seemed like a stunner . But for now, the main ones to try still remain the same (in order): 甜酒, Jade, Tina, Paris, 4 hands with  米琦 / BB (I was told the two are quite fun), and a repeat with Crystal. If I'm feeling more adventurous I will try out the other spas (Lavie, Lilyspa). I feel like I have reported too much kissme that it may seem like I'm selling them here lol. But for those who know my reports, my original was mia / kama - but sadly they haven't had anyone caught my eye as of late. Probably Mable - who seems to have been there for a few weeks so seems stable enough to try.

As usual from my kissmespa reports, no pictures as they are concept photos and not real. The description in their TG group is accurate though.

Second, as usual treat them well gents, and happy punting.

[ Last edited by  vinc9 at 4-1-2022 21:22 ]

Recent Ratings
Mister   6-1-2022 14:10  Karma  +4   Informative, detailed report, as always. She’s actually tonggwo/tangguo, “Candy”.