Registered 9-10-2018
Status Offline
Post at 21-12-2021 15:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sasa of Mia extremely underwhelming

Mia Spa - Sasa

Model: Sasa
Date This week, late afternoon
Language: Cantonese with a mainland accent, some English but didn't speak much with her
Location: LKF, look it up on their website, sorry I don't remember street names, it's fairly close to exit D2 though
Contact - we chat - kamaspa_asia
Age - probably late 30's early 40's
Face: 2/5: ehhh, pics looked much better, definitely some ps, had some work done in my opinion and really turned me off
Body: 2/5: not much to say, hairy bush, didn't even take off her bra
Price:900 1hr
GFE: 1.5
PSE: 1
Service 3/5 only cause massage was good
Repeat: a big hell no, probably my last visit to kama/Mia unless alice comes back or better talent comes back.

Hey bros,

Word of caution this review maybe a case of ymmv, and maybe more subjective on my part because looks wise Sasa was not MCOT.

Or maybe my expectations far exceeded what was reality, you see I have had my eye on Sasa for quite awhile based off of the pics in WeChat and telegram... Something about that purplish grey hair is saw in the pics had my imagination running wild... Sadly I have never seen an actual review on her asides from a few mentions that indicated she would be good, so I decided to take the plunge to give it a try....

I got there and was greeted by Sasa, unbeknownst to me I thought she was the mamasan, as she looked a little more on the mature side, and from the pics I was expecting someone younger and slimmer so immediately I was left a little disappointed.  She appears to have some plastic surgery done to her face in my opinion and it really did not suit my taste, quite turned off by it, but decided to go with the appointment anyways, hoping her service would be better.

Showered in the same small room, the first one when you walk, and I began to feel how old and out dated this place has gotten to be, everything looks to be a little dingy compared to when I used to first visit a couple years ago... Even the sheets didn't look that great... Maybe I have been frequenting Wish more now these days, so everything here feels old and dated.

Part1...  
This was the one part that I enjoyed.  Sasa's massage skills are quite good, good strength and technique, which was actually very enjoyable... She was not very engaging or chatty kinda just going through the motions, but otherwise the massage was very nice.  But as I usually state, I'm not here for the massage....

Part 2...

Missing the classic Mia tease... She did play with the sack a little which was nice, but there was no body rub with the breasts which I usually enjoy... After that brief ball tease she had me flip...she took off her painties but I wouldn't have known the difference since there was no body to body rub...  She didn't even take her bra off which was disappointing since her breasts seemed to be a nice size...  She tried to get me off with just a HJ but I stopped her and had her finish me via CBJ... CBJ skills were good and I while in her mouth, but all in all the entire experience was underwhelming to say the least ...   We still had some time left but I decided to shower as I was just not feeling the service....  

Maybe this is a case of YMMV, or she just wasn't feeling me, or both, or she was tired and I was her last appointment, either way it my least pleasant experience at kama/Mia, there was no sensuality or any sort of access to LS besides looking and I couldn't even see anything anyway cause of her bush...

Sadly looks like this will be my last visit to Kama/Mia, as I now enjoy enjoy going Wish much more now, the level of service as well as the facility is much better....

I would be curious to hear from other bros if you had a better experience, as I find it strange there has never been any reviews on her until now.

[ Last edited by  420man4life at 21-12-2021 15:52 ]

Recent Ratings
shooter2012   29-12-2021 11:19  Acceptance  +1   Thanks.
HKGPeter   26-12-2021 23:45  Karma  +2   Thank you.
orangerange   22-12-2021 11:57  Karma  +5   Sympathy Ks
vinc9   22-12-2021 00:10  Karma  +5   Consolation Ks. Yep she was on my radar too but now I'm having second thoughts...that's a shame.
cityguy   21-12-2021 16:02  Karma  +5