Karma 6362
Acceptance 4324
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 5-12-2021 15:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Strong Thai Massage Places in Wanchai

Several post have been written about massage places in Wanchai, generally with HE.
This post is NOT about that.
This is not about Chinese massage places.
This is not about relaxing Thai massage places.

It is about my favorite places where I can get STRONG Thai Massage
i.e. technical massages with knees, elbows, toes with 1 or 2 masseuses stepping on my back and legs!

Getting a massage +, ++ or even +++ is relatively EASY there. (I will say few words about that after).
Here are MY FAVORITES:
1) 173 Hennessy Road, 3F, Evergreen (not next door!)...(with a convenient shower),
2) 93 Thomson Road, 1F, I (also with shower),
3) 93 Thomson Road, 1F, A (shower not very practical)
....the other places on that floor may not deliver the same service.
Those are very good and still up and running now .

Until 2020, there were more good ones but the coronavirus took many (at least 2 other good ones I knew) down.
The business model often works with some permanent staff plus some coming for few months, then rotating.
So during the first shut-down, ~ all visas were extended no question asked.
But later as the massage places were not reopened they were not renewed so many masseuses left. Then the massage places reopened and in some places, there was simply not enough staff to satisfy the demand booming again and they went under.
There are also some consolidation where a ~flat based shop grabbed the bigger place of a visible one.
The first 2 I flagged are steady with regular staff so there is pretty much always availability when I show up.

Practical detail:
Never give your REAL First Name to a masseuse as THEY TALK / GOSSIP A LOT (and change shop!)
so even when everything is straight, it could be annoying.
   If I ever book , I use a burner phone. Period.

Prices: Those 3 would charge (never paid attention to the exact price) less than HKD250 / hour.

While I discovered Thai massages in HK ages ago, recent history created for me a need for Strong Thai massages (up to 4 hours).

Very good massages depend on the masseuse and her skills!  There are not that many that are very good.
Those 3 are my favorites because they are consistent with skilled staff!

If you find a very good one, don't spoil her, for your sake!
Some years ago, for ~ a week, every evening I was going for a strong Thai massage in the same shop with the same Thai masseuse.
The first day, when I asked for "strong", she was laughing and telling me that within 5mn I would cry and call my mother. She was clearly funny and had "balls". "Ok then, we start with 2H!"
After 2 hours (she was trying VERY HARD...and very skilled!), no crying. Nothing.
I looked at her smiling and asked for 2 more hours.
Then after 4 hours (still no crying), I asked for 1 more hour.
She begged asking if a relaxing massage was OK as she was very tired.  "Ok but please get your boss here and explained to her".
The boss (who knew me well and had stepped in temporarily on occasion) came and had a great laugh.
She told the masseuse that she got herself a "psycho" as a client.
And me to add "Ever tried to do a massage to a Muay Thai fighter? Pain is relative and I am of that caliber."

Anyway, she was tipped very nicely after that stunt and saw that her skilled and efforts were really appreciated.
During the whole week, I booked her as she was very good and funny.
On the 3rd evening, she asked "WTF are you doing? I fix you every evening and the next day it's the same mess again?"
My reply: "Escape! Blame the Thai girl from Escape I am spending my nights with!"
When she came back to HK, very curious, she tried to go to Escape but she told me she was (of course) denied access.
So I told her "Tomorrow, get proper clothes and after the massage we go for drinks together at Escape."
We did at 11pm (she had fun) and like Cinderella she left at 12pm
(because I told her so and anyway she was getting tipsy).  
Had a massage the day after; she was happy to "have seen the place" and that she was always tipped very nicely.
Nothing else was supposed to happen with her and nothing else happened
because she was too important and rare to me as a very good Thai masseuse!
And I went on for + a week, fixed by one Thai then later damaged by another

If I need extra services, then I don't know better (on all counts) than my regular at Phoenix and Hing Loong . Simple.

So about massages +, ++ or +++.
In Thai massage places, it can happen WITHOUT the boss knowing, with the boss closing the eyes or... it can be highly expected with masseuse very disappointed if it is not a +++!

Btw, I am not sure it is wise to give the addresses of those places as this forum is public    
and then they might get the visits of authorities as it happened this year and the massage license to go away and worse.

When going there, it is wise to have ...tissues at hand (to avoid that towels can become evidences against the masseuses for the boss) or if needed, condoms.

If extra service is provided, pay DIRECTLY and PRIVATELY the masseuse;
THEN when you pay the boss, give clearly an usual tip to the masseuse so that the boss does not wonder ...why there is no tip this time. Not up to me to manage what bosses know and don't know.

Once a masseuse is used to getting nice increasing tips from a regular friendly client, then things can go into that direction fast.

Because the Thai lady bosses are generally very skilled masseuses, on occasions I asked if the boss would not mind doing the massage.

In one case, after several visits, when the boss did the massage to me, it turned into + then ++ (the teasing was for her way too much to handle) and she suggested we move to her other massage place, more private, to go on.

In another case (business sold some years ago) in SW then NP, the local expectation was clearly +++ and the service was good. The boss was a tall classy Thai lady, so one day I asked if SHE could do the massage. "Yes".
She was clearly very skilled and it ended the SAME WAY...and very nicely too.
After a while, each time I was showing up, she was picking a masseuse for the massage part with strict instructions to call HER for "dessert" (between massage tables, there was only a ..curtain ).
To be fair, we had a good fit so there was no real need to beg her for this...but I pity the frustrated masseuse.

That's 50 Shades of Thai massages in Wanchai!

Recent Ratings
zebra   17-1-2022 17:05  Karma  +6   Awesome! BTW, I think I know the girl whom you took to Escape!
HK_FDI   16-1-2022 15:32  Acceptance  +1   Awesome!
orangerange   14-12-2021 13:28  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report
bbbj   12-12-2021 21:37  Karma  +5   Excellent
lively192   10-12-2021 21:22  Karma  +4   
sassydude   9-12-2021 16:12  Karma  +3   I assume these girls are on the mature side? What's the expectation for tips?
Shadwell   6-12-2021 02:55  Acceptance  +1   
HongSexKong   5-12-2021 20:19  Acceptance  +1   Excellent intell
chaudement   5-12-2021 20:07  Karma  +4   Great info, thanks!!
SexNavigator   5-12-2021 17:23  Karma  +4   Thanks for the info!
Mister   5-12-2021 16:41  Karma  +4   You’ve got to write a book about your adventures
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6578
Posts 781
Karma 6362
Acceptance 4324
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 12-12-2021 15:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 HK_Legend's post

Btw, question to ALL of you:

Any recommendation for good NURU massage in HK Island ?

because very often it appears on the pages of the service providers but there is nothing like it.

AGES ago (so really a long time ago) there was one in LKF (lane before 19 Wellington, then something like 11 or 13 Lan Kwai Fong).
(then she moved back and forth to TST) whose name was ...."JOANNA"...

Her Nuru massage was state of the art....and I am not talking of her boobs (my hands were way too small)...but she was quite tall...
and the rest of the services were very good.

Her business got taken down a couple of times   and obviously on some radar screen (it was a fine balancing act for her)
because the last times I saw her in TST, I had to come ..."equipped"
...because she was assuming her massage place could be searched in depth anytime

In case of surprise visit, I was just one of her "boyfriends"

Does anybody knows her whereabouts?
HK_FDI
Nookie Newbie

UID 280758
Digest Posts 0
Credits 97
Posts 5
Karma 97
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-1-2022