Karma 3496
Acceptance 382
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 21-9-2021 02:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kissmespa - Crystal : A detailed report for first timers

Before I start this report I want to mention that the owner did not ask me to write this - I'm writing to share my experience and hopefully a more credible report for everyone out there interested in kissmespa. So again here is my fairly lengthy / detailed report; and first time experience of Kissmespa. As usual, skip to the bottom to find the TL;DR / Summary .

The main reason for trying this place is to TOFTT . Most reports are the same places, different lady, but there’s no detailed report of this place; only some suspicious ones in the newbies area lol. Nonetheless, the reports did pique my curiosity- though some of the more experienced bros said its dodgy - I thought I can give something new to the community and share my full experience - letting everyone decide for themselves, debunking and clearing up any misunderstandings . Hopefully the honesty in my previous reports (Kawaii / Mia) give me some credibility in my report below.

Date & Time of Session: Sept 2021, Weekday, just after lunch lunch time
Location: Kissmespa Spa (Booked via TG, in TST, don't ask me for address - I respect the privacy of the spa - please make an appointment to know where it is)
Name: Crystal
Nationality & Language: Cantonese (accented, is from mainland), does not speak English,
Face: 4.9/5 - Great features, nice smile, long hair,
Body: 4.8/5 - Natural B/Cs, slim all round, not much of a butt but great proportions all round,
Height: 160 cm,
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 1000HKD (Nuru)
Repeat: Yes!

Pre/Flight Check

So running some errands in TST,/Jordan area, I was thinking of going back to Kawaii spa (after a not so good first experience with Hebe), however after hearing from another bro (or bot? Lol) that kissmespa is close to TST exit A2, so thought I would give it a go. Turns out that it’s almost opposite Kawaii lol.  Operator was super nice (don't know if its a he/she), suggested I tried BB first, but based on the "suspicious" reports (sorry bros), only Crystal was reviewed more than once, so thought I would go for her. He/She re-assured me she too is a popular choice - they were honest to a point when they said the new girls are very average! . As usual, pictures are concept pictures only - and surprisingly Crystal was fairly accurate to the description.

First Impressions:

Arriving, its very easy to locate, with an office - style door covered up, the door opened, with the woman opening it stood behind the door / to hide themselves. Unfortunately the room did smell of a bit of smoke, recently finishing their lunch, one was sat down, and two shyly looked at me and asked who I was looking for. Almost each room was empty - but then again I did come at an awkward time.

I didn't get a look at each, but after asking for Crystal, who was in an overly short white dress showing her cleavage, she had this amazing GFE smile - showed me into the room, and helped me settle down. Room is an average size, similar to Kawaii, mirror right next to the bed and shower a good size for two people.

Part 1: - A decent massage

After leaving the room, she said she has to tidy some things, and will join me in the shower - and after really taking my time, she came in just as I was drying up. During my shower, someone opened the door slightly lol - and then left - gave me quite the scare it was gonna be a B&S . When she did come in, she gave me this funny face / smile - she's just so cute, and I can tell she has this fun (not sexy / wild) side to her.

Massage was at a good strength! still fully clothed, we did have a good chat, telling me that she used to work for Rainbow spa (under a different name), and that kissmespa has only opened recently, and that she's been here most of the time. She too told me Nina and BB are the most popular. Looking at the mirror with her going at it was nice, but unfortunately my only beef so far was her phone which was always on in the wechat storyline was a bit of a turn off. I looked so many times to a point where I remember what it was - about an old man losing hair - and there were images! Nonetheless, she's cute, and bubbly to talk to. Not sure if I would play Taiwanese music for the mood lol.

Off comes the towel used for the massage and she immediately gives me a catbath all over my back, with some breathing to the ear, kissing near the jewels - just amazing . What's great is that she doesn't fake moan - some may like this, but I do like something more genuine. I want to highlight that sadly it does feel a little mechanical / rushed, but she does seem young so I won't deduct points for that.

She then dimmed the lights, stripped off (and a bit shy covering her boobs lol - that was cute), and applied the nuru (still hot, but she puts it on her hands first) before giving me a back rub. She has a great body - cute, petite, and a good size B/C boobs. It fits perfectly on her body  - and really reminds me of Baby, but even cuter (from Mia, see the other report) and the way she just rubs on you (pun intended), on the butt, back etc. Some small teases on the butt, but nothing too much, but just enough to get LB hard.

Part 2: Rubbing, Boobjob and more Rubbing

After wiping off the nuru on both of us, some more catbath near the legs, she applies some on her hand and immediately gets to work on LB - she doesn't go for the tip which is great, but again from my Hebe/Kawaii experience, Nuru does numb some of the sensation, and I couldn't cum straight away. She started off with LS/LB rubbing (but careful not to touch LS), and then went to a slight boob job, which was cute cos she doesn't quite have the rack for it - and knowing I didn't feel much, she went back to LS rubbing. While I was in the moment, she just took my hands to grab her tits, the way she wanted them to be held - which was a huge turn on for me- she didn't moan much, you can tell - but as it was our first time, I don't expect her to feel too much. She always made sure to have enough Nuru, and gave my ass and LB a good rubbing.

While she gave me a super sudden (and hot) DFK with some more rubbing, I somehow   - she moved away smoothly and helped me tidy up. Sadly, she didn't help me finish all the way - unlike Mia - those ladies really like to squeeze you out   (if you know what I mean lol). Though it felt a bit rushed, I noticed the time and it was almost the end of the 60s - how did time fly by so quickly?!

She asked me to shower together and I got a really good look at her - she is really cute and beautiful, just my MCOT . Thick black hair, nice rack size, almost no fat, and a fantastic smile. To kiss to that just feels so good - and feeling like a boss lol. She teased my still fairly hard LB, and gave me a good overall wash, including the butt area. At times she knelt down to wash me, and giving me a mini HJ, she said many guys asked her to give a WBBJ since she's down there - in which she said she doesn't do (though its advertised on the TG they do?); nonetheless, I was satisfied by her, and the service, so I didn't ask for more. As we got changed she hugged me with another DFK. She really loves those.

As we got changed, we chatted some more, about how her boobs used to be bigger (showing me some pics lol), how she had a four hands earlier but she didn't like it, suggested which girls I should try next, and I asked if she can introduce me to some outside. None of them were there . Some rooms were occupied but after checking the back / rest area, none were to be found, so I left, still feeling satisfied and looking forward to another visit to her or another lady.

TL;DR - Summary

From the reports on kissmespa, I think most are credible; but perhaps they way there were written, coincidental timing did give some suspicion. I can safely say from my first experience, its still very good! I won't say its an alternative / better than Kawaii, since I've only been to both places once, but the ladies all look great; most in the 20s / early 30s. Crystal herself was MCOT - bright looking eyes, great smile, nice long hair, boobs were the perfect size, cute and beautiful looking. Though her overall technique felt rushed / mechanical, it was still within the time limit, and probably given her age, and experience, knows its more about pt2. At times, it does feel like the way they handle, caters for most guys who want a rushed pt2 and while they do provide that - I do look for the overall experience similar to mia / kama. I have have yet to find that feeling on the TST side, but that's really ok with me. Some bros may find it nothing special - and I get that, they may not provide everything that you're after. As usual, treat them well, operator and the ladies all seem nice.

Next Steps:

• Definitely a repeat of Crystal and worth trying BB / Nina. I have booked BB this week, so will report it next week (to avoid suspicion I'm being paid to type lol) - and Nina apparently only works Friday / Saturday. Operator knows my type now, so for now, will give him / her benefit of the doubt.
  • Have yet to try Tiffany at Kawaii, but given this is new territory I'm covering for the bros here, I thought its best I cover it well to build confidence for the other bros (and lurkers looking at this lol) to go.

No pics as they are concept pics from TG. No RA since want to share for everyone's benefit. Let me know if you think otherwise.

Recent Ratings
Freaker88   1-11-2021 13:39  Acceptance  +1   
cknc31   7-10-2021 18:11  Karma  +4   Very helpful thx
burgundy25   5-10-2021 14:09  Karma  +2   
tmoore   30-9-2021 20:22  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
zbmthethird   30-9-2021 20:14  Karma  +2   nice
momozyong   30-9-2021 19:58  Acceptance  +1   
Koxmo   23-9-2021 12:29  Karma  +3   Great stuff
HKGPeter   23-9-2021 02:45  Karma  +2   Thank you.
lively192   22-9-2021 17:05  Karma  +4   
PiR2_42   22-9-2021 12:41  Karma  +2   Very insightful!
Mister   21-9-2021 17:59  Karma  +5   Good job. Keep them coming
godisdead   21-9-2021 10:51  Karma  +6   Great report. Thanks for sharing
Skepti10   21-9-2021 09:33  Karma  +6   High effort report, nice work
BlankyMcBlank   21-9-2021 08:46  Karma  +2   Great writing, thanks!
zebra   21-9-2021 05:11  Karma  +5   Another brilliant report
momozyong
Nookie Newbie

UID 279012
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 3
Karma 2
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 6-9-2021
Status Offline