Status Offline
Post at 15-7-2021 12:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
TST - Honey Spa - Ruby

Date & Time of Session:  7 July 2021 @ 12:00pm
Name: Ruby
Language: Cantonese (possibly local)
Face:  3/5
Body: 3/5 (fit body with rack size C but a little droopy)
Height: 160cm (tall)
Skill: 5/5 (great BBBJ)
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5 (good conversationalist, helped wash me and dry me)
PSE: 4/5 (WBBBJ, BBBJ, CG, missionary, side mount, DATY, doggy)
Price & Session Length:  65 mins $1500 (not a click watcher)
Repeat: service was great but not sure I want to spend that type of money for someone that old looking

So I got the itch and had some time to get to TST early for a booking with Honey Spa.

Asked about Ruby as they seem to have good stuff to say about her and looked kinda young in the photo. They mentioned she cost more than usual and I was hesitant but LB said why not. Give it a go. So I did. (anyone know what “ 純陀” means?)

Booking is easy and straight forward. Got to the place which is basically a hostel with subdivided rooms. Room has a standup shower and a biggish bed.

Went inside and a short chubby woman asked me to go into a room. Luckily she was not Ruby. I went to get undressed and Ruby came in. First impression was that she was older than I expected at around 40. She was fit but had somewhat droopy tits. Agent told me the service is excellent so what the hell.

She helped me shower and washed everything thoroughly. She gave me WBBBJ and she has good technique. Then she helped dry me off with a towel (paper crap).  On to the bed and she begins to massage me. She has some good strength in her and it wasn’t a bad massage. Told me that one of my legs is very tight and advised me on how to relax it on my own time. Her Cantonese accent sounds local and she’s very friendly. On to the front and some more massage before she started on cat bathing.

Her BBBJ skills are top notch and she gives DT which is satisfying. Then I moved her LS over for some DATY. She is really sensitive down there and responds immediately with shakes and moans. She is getting wetter by the second. Nothing like a woman who responds so positively. Makes me harder. We do 69 for quite some time as she moans and gets very wet.

Then it was on with the cap and we proceeded with various positions. She moans loudly as I rub her LS and bang her hard. She really does have a sensitive LS.

We ended up with doggy before I shot my load. She helped me clean up and shower and dry off before I dressed and paid up.

It was a good punt but I’m not sure I would pay $1500. She isn’t a clock watcher and the service is as superb. I would have opted for someone younger though.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Spyeoh22   27-7-2021 07:57  Karma  +3   Thanks!
KHWong   23-7-2021 12:16  Acceptance  +1   純陀 is native HK
batman108   16-7-2021 11:49  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
zebra   16-7-2021 08:57  Karma  +5   純陀 means Hong Kong native
hotjac   15-7-2021 13:23  Karma  +5   Good info thanks for sharing - older and enthusiastic beats younger and mechanical any day ... ;)
jhwang
Carnal Conqueror

UID 266667
Digest Posts 0
Credits 350
Posts 20
Karma 348
Acceptance 49
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-3-2020
Status Offline
Post at 19-7-2021 18:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 godisdead's post

In my experience, Honey Spa is very touch & go. They definitely have all stars like Queenie, CiCi, and others who get a lot of attention on here. However, the quality of the other girls are very hit or miss. They also sometimes have featured girls who don’t work out of their premises but instead out of hotels (even riskier since you cannot change to another girl once you arrive).

Recent Ratings
godisdead   20-7-2021 12:51  Karma  +6   Thanks. I’ve only tried Queenie, Cici, Kele and now Ruby. The first three are great. Never had any in a hotel yet.