Registered 26-10-2018
Status Offline
Post at 30-6-2021 21:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Monica - Wish Spa

Date & Time of Session:  30 June
Name: Monica
Link: @wishmenu on Telegram
Nationality & Language: Canto, Mandarin (Canto has heavy mandarin accent)
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 1,200 60 mins
Repeat: Maybe

Work has been stressful lately and haven't been getting enough sleep as well. Thought I'd try out Wish Spa to unwind as I have never tried nuru before, and I've also been seeing a lot of good reviews for Wish Spa.

Booking:
Contacted Wish Spa via telegram. I asked who was available for the day. Showed me some photos and I chose Monica. They asked me if I'm from HK and what my job is. I was a bit confused as to why they would ask that but I answered anyway. I asked them why they were asking and they apologized and said because of covid and hope i understand. I said it's alright, i told them i took the vaccin already and they said they did too, which was reassuring.

Arrival:
Location is descrete in a commercial building. The door didnt even had a sign which i liked because the door is literally infront of the lift. I was greeted by Yoyo upon entering. Chatted a bit. Said thanks for supporting and hugged me.

Part 1:
Showered alone, then Monica came in. I couldnt see her clearly because the shower glass door has fogged up a bit. I went out and see a pretty girl in lingerie and high heels. Monica is quite pretty and has a pretty nice body too. She's cheerful and chatty, which i liked because I was a bit shy. She can speak cantonese but with heavy accent. She cannot speak english. I went up to the bed and begin the massage. Nothing too noteworthy here, just casual chatting and stuff. I asked if i could touch her and she said of course, and asked me if she could touch me which i said of course. She grabbed my balls here and there but LB wasnt responding.

Part 2:
After a while, she gets completely naked and she flipped me and shoved her tits at my face. Now she starts gliding her body on me and starts stroking and lick and kissing my cock. She's very enthusiastic, but LB was still not responding. I told her maybe it's because of work stress and lack of sleep. She told me not to worry and just relax and she'll take care of me. She got the nuru out. And started piuring it on her body and me. It was a bit hot which is definitely a unique sensation. She started gliding her body all over me and atroking me. Now LB is waking up lol. She was kissing and licking me all over. I kissed her neck and sucked her nipples. She allowed light kissing on the lips but no DFK. She was really wet. Asked if i could stick a finger in and she said no because she will get viganal infection from the nuru. We got into 69 position and she allowed my to DATY and also rimming her beautiful butthole lol. I told her if she could try giving me a footjob which she happily did. After a while i couldnt hold any longer and busted a big nut. She said it was a lot of cum. (I havent jerked off in a while)

Aftermath:
Showered, chitchat, paid and left. Overall it was a nice first time experience. Monica is very accommodating and friendly. Pretty girl with nice body. I may come back to try out other girls.

[ Last edited by  manofdahouse at 30-6-2021 23:28 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
sorur   13-7-2021 16:15  Karma  +1   Great report. Also tried Monica, good body, very hard working, ok CBJ.
Mister   2-7-2021 10:21  Karma  +4   
jezzzz   1-7-2021 17:57  Karma  +5   great read
Mike747   1-7-2021 17:26  Karma  +5   Excellent
Spyeoh22   1-7-2021 16:37  Karma  +2   Thanks!
David.youngson   1-7-2021 15:05  Karma  +3   Did you like her feet?
calaisien   1-7-2021 13:00  Karma  +5   
tomdwaninny   1-7-2021 10:11  Karma  +2   great review!
batman108   1-7-2021 01:05  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
HKGPeter   30-6-2021 23:31  Karma  +2   Thank you.
theworld   30-6-2021 23:27  Karma  +5   Thanks!
Venuskay
Buggered Beggar

UID 261373
Digest Posts 0
Credits -1
Posts 2
Karma -1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 1
Registered 2-8-2019
Status Offline
Post at 1-7-2021 15:18  Profile P.M. 
how tall for her and how real for picture ?
manofdahouse
Erotic Emperor

UID 251130
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2386
Posts 87
Karma 2377
Acceptance 176
Reading Access 60
Registered 26-10-2018
Status Offline
Post at 2-7-2021 00:17  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Venuskay's post

Sorry im not good with heights but Id say about 160cm? Photos are i guess 80% accurate. The body is pretty accurate
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4270
Posts 2135
Karma 4211
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 2-7-2021 10:30  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by manofdahouse at 30-6-2021 21:17

been seeing a lot of good reviews for Wish Spa ...

Some of the recent reviewers have complained of fake photos or B&S.

Trying to understand how Wish can charge $1.2K for 60 minutes without CBJ when there are so many “spas” asking $900 or less for nuru, and even Kawaii, the new gold standard for service and environment, charges $1K.

Recent Ratings
manofdahouse   3-7-2021 11:32  Karma  +2   Yea Wish Spa does have cbj for 1100. But ill definitely check out others. Thanks for letting me know
David.youngson   2-7-2021 14:01  Karma  +3   Wish charges 1100 for cbj
Spyeoh22   2-7-2021 10:55  Karma  +2   I guess Central district has a premium.
chaudement
Lustful Lord

UID 268834
Digest Posts 0
Credits 530
Posts 113
Karma 507
Acceptance 460
Reading Access 40
Registered 20-9-2020
Status Offline
Post at 10-7-2021 17:54  Profile P.M. 
Reply to Mister & Spyeoh22

Wish Spa, like Mitu in BKK, have seemingly always fancied themselves as
"THE Price Point Setters," without regard to the actual "Quality of Service"
delivered to the customer. YMMV.

In some establishments, a Central location automatically increases the price.
Be advised, this is NOT an absolute as reasonable price places do exist. The
same is true for the WGs.

Two of the many reasons why Wish succeeds at a high $$$ is their Central proximity
to major businesses and their Wellington Street address. The former makes a lunchtime
daliance quite simple. The latter gives cover as a spouse/GF/etc. would not be on
"battle stations alert" when you mention there are a few errands on that street.

Winnie in LKF uses the similar tactics.
https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... mp;page=1#pid595347

In summary, as stated by many bros here, these spas have missed an "Ultra Platinum"
level business opportunity during Covid with this bullhocky wherein they COULD, but
failed to do, have established themselves as THE premiere Central location delivering
Ultra Top Shelf service at a reasonable market price. Hence, in the longterm, they
would have decimated all competition. Predictably, they prefer the standard HKG mantra,
"Grab the $$$ and Run."
zebra
Erotic Emperor

UID 109166
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2674
Posts 342
Karma 2580
Acceptance 1886
Reading Access 60
Registered 9-9-2013
Status Offline
Post at 11-7-2021 11:30  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 chaudement's post

You have raised this point several times already. I guess you must be very frustrated. But before you assume these massage girls are all lazy, stupid and greedy, I'd like to tell you a slightly different opinion, that the prices in these massage parlours are exactly right for their markets.

First, please understand that these HJ massage parlours are illegal in Hong Kong. So, unlike solo practices reviewed here, what you are paying for in these "spas" is not just their services but also the huge financial and personal risks they are taking. And since it is illegal, the business model of "grab the money and run" is exactly right! Building a long lasting brand with great reputation may sound romantic, but is a waste of time.

Next, you have to understand the logic behind the pricing. For this kind of massage parlours, the biggest asset is the number of rooms. If a "spa" has 4 rooms, there is meaningless to have 10 customers at once. Imagine this: if they charge $900 and attract 6 customers at the same time, they will make $3600 in their 4 rooms and turn back 2 guys. It is therefore far better to charge $1200. It's true that 3 of the 6 guys will turn away in disgust, but they still make the same amount of money in 3 rooms, with an extra room free and ready for any customer who might turn up unexpectedly. Also, people who can afford $1200 tend to be more classy, tip better and better behaved. I, for one, am willing to pay the extra $300 just to avoid those flashy signed premises.

Therefore, the prices you see on their menu are not randomly determined, but are a result of years of experience and experiments, as well as some very sharp minds at work.

About decimating all competitions, please understand that the girls in this business all know each other. Of course, each premise strives to do a good job, but there is absolutely no incentive for any of them to compete and drive down the price. Instead, it is far better to have a wide variety of spas in a neighbourhood, but each setting its price in a different, strategic way. This is a bit like the pricing of wine in a supermarket.  

Even if one spa is able to kill all the competitions, there is no way this spa can handle all the business in the district (see above re room number). So, why would they do that? If one spa drives out their competitions but is unable to absorb the rest of the market, an inevitable outcome is that a new competitor will move in and copy the market leader's business model. The last thing these girls want is to enter an arms race, especially for a market that is illegal.

I have been patronising these massage parlours in Hong Kong for more than a decade, and all I have for these girls is the deepest respect. They are some of the most brilliant minds I have encountered anywhere. If you think a particular provider is overpriced, just don't go there. Hong Kong has a wide spectrum of massage venues with different price ranges. Please remember, no one wants to jerk off strange men as their lifelong career. You are absolutely right: these girls grab the money, invest in other places such as real estate, and run away from the scene as soon as their savings can sustain them. On this journey, there are a lot of fun to be had. Masseuses are human beings. Treat them with gratitude and respect, they will respond accordingly.

Recent Ratings
dienw   13-7-2021 01:17  Acceptance  +1   Excellent comments!
Mister   12-7-2021 11:09  Karma  +2   See below
takahe2   12-7-2021 10:22  Karma  +3   Spot on
HKGPeter   12-7-2021 01:09  Karma  +2   Good points.
cityguy   11-7-2021 13:29  Karma  +5   spot on. Still frustrating though when you actually like the owner ;)
ts7478   11-7-2021 13:20  Karma  +2   
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4270
Posts 2135
Karma 4211
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 12-7-2021 11:09  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by zebra at 11-7-2021 11:30
people who can afford $1200 tend to be more classy, tip better and better behaved. I, for one, am willing to pay the extra $300 ...

Haha, dear zebra, I have no doubt that description fits you well, but it’s an elitist, sweeping generalisation nonetheless.

Your point about market segmentation does have some merit, however, and Kama was a pioneer in the premium segment, charging prices that were top of the range at the time, but unfortunately other joints followed suit without offering commensurate quality, and so here we are, with 300% inflation in the “spa” sector over the past decade while prices of HGs and walkups have, in general, increased more moderately.

Places like Creamy now start at $1,500 for a basic happy ending, and I wonder if their customers, as you suggest, are really the cream of the crop just because they have the wherewithal to fulfil their personal cost/benefit calculations.
chaudement
Lustful Lord

UID 268834
Digest Posts 0
Credits 530
Posts 113
Karma 507
Acceptance 460
Reading Access 40
Registered 20-9-2020
Status Offline
Post at 12-7-2021 16:02  Profile P.M. 
Reply to zebra

QUOTE:
Originally posted by zebra at 11/7/2021 11:30
You have raised this point several times already. I guess you must be very frustrated. But before you assume these massage girls are all lazy, stupid and greedy . . .

I did not assume, state or imply, " . . . these massage girls are all lazy or stupid."
By my experience, most are financially greedy with little regard for the level of
service they provide. Their repetitive poor-to-horrible service is THE source of
my frustration in addition to the moneys wasted. This is a contract. I purchase
an agreed upon service but they deliver something else. In some circles, this is
termed "theft."

As always, there are notable WG exceptions who are routinely praised within
this Forum. These "rare birds" are very special.

Thank you for a different perspective on this topic.
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11525
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 12-7-2021 18:14  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 chaudement's post

Have you ever tried a full facility sauna ?

Recent Ratings
obe   18-8-2021 12:23  Karma  +10   Doubt it
chaudement   17-7-2021 18:44  Acceptance  +3   Excellent suggestion. Have not tried to date. Kindly suggest 1-2.
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11525
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 17-7-2021 20:43  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
chaudement          17-7-2021 18:44          Acceptance          +3          Excellent suggestion. Have not tried to date. Kindly suggest 1-2.

Suggest you read my write up on 'veggie' saunas in the stickies of the sauna section first
we can talk through PM after

Recent Ratings
obe   18-8-2021 12:23  Karma  +10