Body:7/10
Height: 165 or so
Skill: 9/10
Service: 10/10
GFE: 6/10
PSE: 9/10
Price & Session Length: 1k
Repeat: yes, but not before i try more other girls

So went back to honey spa and decided to try a different girl, 可樂 got some good reviews both here and on chinese forum so decided on her. Easy booking on TG, went up on time and knocked on the door. 可樂 opened the door but was hiding behind it so i didnt see her until i stepped in. At first glance she was quite different from what i was expecting based on the TG pictures, not as innocent or young looking but still alright to look at i guess, she has big eyes, alright makeup, she wore some light perfume, and didnt have perfect teeth but was not that bad. I wouldnt say beautiful but good enough (for the price). Her attitude was very inviting though which is her main selling point which i became more fond of throughout the session. She directed me into her room and went to get some stuff. She got back and shut the door and immediately started being very flirty with me and grabbing my balls, which was very fun. She was giving me this "im gonna have fun with you" vibe, and i knew it was gonna be a fun session. Throughout the session she liked to do this thing where she put her leg between mine and teased my cock, sometimes kind of like kneeing me between the legs (lol this will sound hella weird to some), but it didnt hurt and she did it in a very teasingly way, hard to describe i guess u had to be there lol. We were making out already with our clothes on and feeling each other up, and continued to make out while removing each others clothes. Her figure was quite good, small waist and wide hips gave her a good shape. Fake tits though which i dont mind, and one was slightly harder than the other for some reason, large Bs or small Cs was a good size for her body.

Headed to the shower and she was quite chatty, but my mandarin is quite poor so she did most of the talking and i just gave some vague responses. She was dry humping me also in the shower then she washed my cock with toothpaste, which i havent experienced before, felt like putting a very strong mint in your mouth and getting that very strong cool feeling, except its on your dick. Gave a short and sweet preview bbbj in the shower, then pushed me out to continue the fun for later. She handed me a disposable towel to dry myself off, which i prefer cus those towels dont absorb water very well, so i rather just do it myself properly.

Lay face down of the bed and she started the massage, she gave a very strong and i would say painful massage, which is a good thing cus i definately felt looser by the end of it, but during the massage you just have to take it like a man. Her hand presses were nice and firm, and even stepped it up and used her elbow, forearm and even put her knees on my back with the weight of her body. Then she started to tease my balls from behind and came up to lick my ear back a bit. She got me to get on all 4s and came in under to give me a bj. Flipped me over and continued, she kept it short and sweet and changed positions frequently so i could have the most amount of fun before blowing my load. She came up to DFK and played with my balls and went back to suck on them.

As i got more and more aroused she finally put on the dom and got into position to start the main course by starting with reverse cowgirl, then switched to cowgirl. She would change up the rhythm frequently, soft and hard, fast and slow, and it kept my explosion at bay, it was amazing. She looked like she was enjoying the fucking more than me! Eventually it got more and more intense as she rode me and she yanked me up with both arms and she rode me as we sat up with our arms around each other DFKing (i duno the position name), and she rode me until i exploded into the dom. Sat in that embraced position for a while and let me enjoy it until my cock finally calmed down, and she lay down next to me for rest of the time until shower time and left.

Her main selling point for me was definitely how much she was into the sex and her service. She knew how to slowly build me up for me to have the most spectacular climax possible, and she definitely likes to be in control. Just dont base your expectations on the TG photos.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Unitedfuture   29-6-2021 17:59  Karma  +2   
caitwash   29-6-2021 01:00  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
David.youngson   28-6-2021 20:20  Karma  +3   Nice one
zebra   28-6-2021 15:29  Karma  +5   
Mister   28-6-2021 12:32  Karma  +4   Favorable
batman108   28-6-2021 08:54  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
godisdead   27-6-2021 23:11  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing. Pretty much my experience too
ritwik   27-6-2021 22:08  Karma  +4   
Spyeoh22   27-6-2021 19:34  Karma  +2   Thanks for the report!
Netflix007   27-6-2021 19:01  Acceptance  +1   Excellent; Made me horny. Didn't know that Honey spa is that great. On my list to visit soon and exchange notes.
hotjac   27-6-2021 18:01  Karma  +6   Great report - thanks for sharing.
thanavigator
Carnal Conqueror

UID 277490
Digest Posts 0
Credits 226
Posts 9
Karma 225
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-6-2021
Status Offline
Post at 27-6-2021 18:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Nice, thankyou for sharing  =)
Might have to stray away from my comfort zone and hit TST sometime soon.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   28-6-2021 11:21  Karma  +6   Think you owe us some reports
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4270
Posts 2135
Karma 4211
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 28-6-2021 12:35  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 incognitopunter's post

Good detailed report.

It’s called the lotus position, works well if you have adequate length.

Like hanging drum, can feel more intimate, especially if she allows kissing.

Recent Ratings
zebra   28-6-2021 15:29  Karma  +5   
David.youngson
Lustful Lord

UID 207731
Digest Posts 0
Credits 569
Posts 118
Karma 560
Acceptance 175
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 28-6-2021 20:21  Profile P.M. 
Was going to book her last week but got rejected as I didn't have proof of other bookings.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   29-6-2021 14:07  Karma  +6   I had that. Then suddenly I was allowed in. Maybe try a few more times over the next few weeks.