Nationality & Language: Korean, good english
Face:  3/5
Body:  3.5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 240/h
Repeat: may be

Messaged agent. Bonnie fit my timeline, booked her. Apartment in Good neighborhood, was hard to find parking, was late by 5 minutes. As soon as I was at the door Bonnie opened it.

Bonnie directed me to her room. Paper work, blue toast, showered together. Face was ok, body was ok, skin was not as smooth as other girls. Even before we started she asked not to touch her nipples and only grad her boobs. Throughout the session she did not really let me touch her boobs, or explore her body saying she was ticklish. Started with a BBBJ, she tried to make it more into a HJ than a BBBJ. But gave a lot of attention to my balls along with HJ, overall it was a great HJ/ BBBJ experience. Round 1 started with CG. Her pussy was hot and tight, rode like a champ, ended with missionary in various positions, she was very cooperative in any way I gave it to her, she seemed to enjoy it as well. A short break and more BBBJ/HJ fun. Then doggy, I came almost immediately in doggy. Showered and left. Her english was good. Does kinda resemble her photos.

TLDR: Good service, ok body, good english, does not let you play with boobs

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
bohica   12-7-2021 13:03  Karma  +8   Buffing Bpnnie!!!
pazzaw   22-6-2021 01:22  Karma  +2   
jkfoodftw   20-6-2021 12:57  Karma  +6   Favorable
E36m3life   20-6-2021 10:26  Acceptance  +1   Had the same vibes with her
batman108   20-6-2021 09:36  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Bogoshipu   20-6-2021 01:49  Karma  +3   Favorable