Body: 4/5 tiny
Skill:4/5
Service:4.5/5
Attitude: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE was willing but passed
Damage & Session Length: 240
Repeat:I will be back

Punting in the bay area can be fun or costly and disappointing.  Aways hope for the first and Ciara delivers.  She is a tiny thing at 4ft 9 and has a great body to make that the fun size. Standard LSC system two text system no request for other information. Ne room in a nice place in the golden triangle, fair parking and easy access.   

Got the text early and followed the directions to the magic door. Once inside big friendly hug and some LFK as removing shoes.  After leading me to the bedroom she striped me down and lead me to the shower by grabbing on to my dick like it was a leash. Excellent shower hitting every nook and cranny.  Brief BBBJ pre show in the shower and back to the bedroom.  Started with standing BBBJ then has me lay down on the bed to continue bringing the boys into the game and some nice riming.  Really nice how she would really go nuts rimming me then licking up playing with both of my ball on the way up to licking the back side of my shaft, over the top into a full DT with gag and back again.  This only last a couple of minutes before filling her mouth that she’s played with like a kid with candy.

First shot done go down for some DATY and she has one of the smallest pussies I have every seen. She enjoys the lounge lashing and start to squirm before full back arch as she has a big O.  Well this made my dick pulse back to life.  Reach for a hat and jump right into missionary.  I am sure it was fake but she gasp on the first full stroke that made me even harder.  Pumped away in missionary till she had her next O wrapping her leges around my body limiting my movement.  Went in for some DFK and just held he for a bit.   Still ready to keep going suggested doggie in front of the mirror. She roles over in perfect head down ass up bent for deep penetration and a perfect view of her tiny butt.  Slide it in starting slow not wanting to hurt her but then she starts meeting the rhythm. So I grab he hips and keep increasing the speed.  she not only seems to like it by her wipers and moans but is taking a full on second round pounding like a champ.  Shoot into the bag and she falls to her side one the bed.  Were are both hot and sweaty with plenty of time left. Cuttle for a bit then shower and off I go.   Will defiantly repeat.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
weekendballer   10-7-2021 11:17  Acceptance  +1   Very nice!
E36m3life   7-6-2021 08:18  Acceptance  +1   
ImageCreator   5-6-2021 21:33  Karma  +3   
blast77   5-6-2021 17:31  Karma  +7   Nice punt
batman108   5-6-2021 02:38  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
gamer.kimlee   4-6-2021 08:23  Karma  +4   I like Ciara. Great service and a cutie. Tried her multiple times when she came to BGC.
Rlim09999   3-6-2021 23:24  Karma  +4   
lefeu   3-6-2021 12:44  Karma  +6   Nice
gm001noxl2   3-6-2021 07:29  Karma  +3   
irishdude012345   3-6-2021 07:28  Karma  +2   
Bogoshipu   3-6-2021 06:07  Karma  +2   
jaffajaffa   3-6-2021 02:45  Karma  +3