Height:  5 ft
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  250
Repeat: Not for that $$/service  There is better service for less

Nice girl, good English and a very young look

Standard two call system one for address second for door code and room number.  Called Mrs A as I had a limited time when I could get away.  Ask for several of my regulars but they we all booked or on vacation.  She told me who was available and ask if I had a preference.  I was trying to see mesmerizing but she was booked she said that NG 103 was the closest to her.  So I agreed that I would give her a shot. Then she sends we a note that she is more then the other girls, I hesitated and sent back a note that I was expecting great things and lets do it.

Get to the location and parking is all parked up on the street but there is some new owner parking for guest.  So I park there and hope for the best.  Once parked I get a text its around the back. It was not horrible but it is a walk to get there and I didn’t not want to get all sweaty before the secession that takes 5-10min depending on your gate. Get to the room and the magic door opens, and away we go.  Once inside I see a young skinny girl that looks nothing like the photos but very young looking and kinda cute.  Hug no kiss shoes, paper work and then she says get undresses and hang clothes here, no help undressing she disappears with paper.  Off to the shower and blue toast.  Nothing special, no preview.

She tells me to lay down on the bed.  She sucks and flicks my nipples and then heads for LB.  She started slow but picked up speed fast so fast that it was going to be hard not to fill her mouth. So I ask her to slow down.  She does for a little bit but then is right back at the you will cum now BBBJ.  So I ask two shots right ?  She says no 1 shot coved but you got lots of time.  Yes we were maybe 10 mins in but if she continued that shot would be fired. I told her to lie down and let me export her body. Went in for some DFK but she is only a lite kissing. OK then move on down to the girls.  She has nice tits, they feel great and nice nipples to play with.  However she dose not seem like she is enjoying it so I head south to see if there is anything that can be done there.  With the first lick she pulls her legs against my head where only the tip of my tongue can reach.  I think maybe this is what she likes just a gentle flick, Nope pushes me away saying it is too good, lie down.  She roles on a condom lubs up her box and jumps on for a GC.  She is tight.  I am a little overwhelmed average and generally do not find WG this tight.  Once she gets it in she is off to the races.  It seems like she is trying to get it done.  So I roll her over for some mish so I can have some control of the rhythm. She limits the depth so I ask if she is ok. She says that she is fine, so continue on till it feel like the is some natural lubrication working and move her in to doggy and shoot in to the bag.  You want a shower?  Sure at this point there is still 20 minutes left. hit the shower and back to the car way early.This is a defiantly a YMMV.  

Positive
Good english
Cute young looking
Super tight box

Negative
1 shot
$$$$
To many no’s on the menu
not into it / bit of a rush
GPS Golden Pussy Syndrom

Recent Ratings
hugeness   8-2-2023 02:55  Acceptance  +1   
lefeu   25-5-2021 14:41  Karma  +6   Thanks
blast77   25-5-2021 14:02  Karma  +7   So pics are deceiving?
jkfoodftw   25-5-2021 12:28  Karma  +4   
jaffajaffa   25-5-2021 02:22  Karma  +3