Agent: Telegram
Nationality & Language: Cantonese
Face: 7/10 - NMCOT, OL type, got better towards the end
Body: 9/10 - perky but soft C cups, long legs, no belly fat
Height: around 165+ cm
Service: massage nuru HJ
Price & Session Length: $1100 per hour, two hours + tip
Repeat: maybe, if I get the nuru itch while still wanting a good massage

Kawaii Spa is the place you visit if you want a solid balance between massage and happy ending, and you have certain standards for size and cleanliness of rooms.  

I originally booked 子瑜, but she had to cancel last minute.  Agent offered me any of the girls on duty that day.  I chose Theresa after scanning this forum.  I'm very glad I did.

Here's why you choose Theresa:

• Strong massage
  • Great body
  • Acrobatic nuru while still massaging you
  • Fantastic happy ending

Since I had a two hour booking, Theresa gave me an uninterrupted full body massage for the first hour.  She is very good at finding spots on your entire back, arms, legs, and shoulders, and her strength is impressive.  She leans into your knots stopping at just the pain threshold.  I almost fell asleep at times too, if not for her care in putting on a show in the full length mirror installed in the room.  You always get to admire her ample cleavage or her tight minidress which just rides up enough to show her black underwear, and that will keep you awake

But it is her nuru skills which truly take your breath away.  While watching her work via the mirror, it seriously reminded me of a skateboarder doing tricks in a skate park - you keep on thinking she will slip and slide right off your body onto the floor.  Of course she never does, even as she flips effortlessly from sliding her front to sliding her side to sliding her back on you.  One second her nipple is slipping into your butt crack and before you know it, you're ass to ass with Theresa and her pussy is rubbing up close to your perineum and you just wonder why THAT can still feel so good.  And she still manages to shove her elbows into your pressure points while slippin' and slidin'.

After the circus show, the flip seemed almost anticlimatic, but in hindsight, she just substituted the acrobatics for intimate up-close nuru starting with a breast job.  I came dangerously and embarrassingly close to a pop ten seconds into the flip, but I managed to stop the runaway Theresa train in time, getting her to rub my cock with other parts of her frontside.  

Eventually she leaned sideways into me, and it was then I found out that handjobs don't need to be furious wanking to produce a shot.  In hindsight, she had been touching my cock on and off while diverting my attention with her cleavage and thighs and ass, slowly bringing me back to the brink such that I with minimal stimulation all of a sudden.  It was the opposite of edging perhaps, a slow burn of arousal that exploded into a mess when I least expected it.  

How do I know it was a great finish?  
Because I uncontrollably shot myself in the chin, that's why.

Oh yes, and Theresa continued stroking and rubbing the head after .  
You all know how that feels.

Recent Ratings
unknownst   12-5-2021 07:29  Karma  +4   
Mister   11-5-2021 14:24  Karma  +4   Great gal
hotjac   11-5-2021 10:59  Karma  +3   Nice find - thanks for sharing
guysty   11-5-2021 07:46  Karma  +2   Wow. What a gem
ernieb   10-5-2021 23:13  Karma  +5   Nice one. Same experience
joverz   10-5-2021 23:07  Karma  +5   First!
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4270
Posts 2135
Karma 4211
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2021 14:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Malchus's post

She’s not a great beauty but easy on the eyes. Broke the $1k barrier for the first time at a spa, but her masterful RPP (bottom sweep) was almost worth the price of admission. Friendly sort.