Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  1000/60min
Repeat: Maybe

So, writing this more for the “foreigner” bros who cannot speak any Chinese. Cici is well covered within these walls and everyone seems to have had an A+ experience with her, which got me quite intrigued. Booked through TG, the agent was bit hesitant cause I spoke English but convinced them I don’t really mind as we don’t need to communicate too much. (This is standard practice for me, the little chatting I normally do is through translate app)

Arrived, and first impression was that she is really pretty, not entirely MCOT but nice body with a just little belly fat. Overall very cute. I showered alone and when I came out she started undressing while peeking at me. I obviously wanted to watch the show but I could tell it made her feel a little uncomfortable, she seemed very shy. I asked if she saw foreigners often and she said only occasionally. I told her she shouldn’t be shy cause she is very beautiful, which she thanked me for.

My back and neck was a bit stiff so I was happy to do the massage, but that’s not why we go here. It was below average to say the least. After I flipped over she laid next to me and got a chance to explore her body. I went towards her neck with my face and she pulled away from me a bit so I knew LFK or DFK was off the table sadly. Anyway, I continued and enjoyed nipple play and access to her LS.

At this point she seemed to be really enjoying it, her movements and light moaning seemed quite realistic, or she’s a really good actor. I was tempted to go for DATY but knowing that LFK was off the table I didn’t wanna take the risk and make her feel more uncomfortable. After a few minutes I really wanted to get on to the main event, I was quite excited. She wanted to give me a CBJ, but i went straight for  mish. She slid me in, I started slow and built my way up. Again, she seemed to be loving it. Switched to cowgirl which only lasted a few minutes. I don’t think she could handle it tbh, crazy body jerks and tensing. she pulled me back into mish, But soon I flipped her around for doggie and

It was all over on about 40min, we showered together and still having some time I kinda wanted some more GFE (which I know is difficult when you cannot really communicate). She wanted to get dressed quite quickly so actually, for a 60min session I was only in for about 50.

So my verdict is, yes she’s great, but if you cannot communicate with her you won’t get the best out of the experience. If she were open to LFK, DFK or DATY I would definitely return. That said. Maybe next time she will be more comfortable with me and will be more open to this, so I am not putting a return off the cards.

Final verdict, is that, if you’re a foreigner don’t expect the same experience as others have set out right away. All in all, I’m pretty happy, but could’ve been a lot better IMO. I can fully understand those who have said they had amazing experience with her, and I envy you haha.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   11-6-2021 15:15  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing.
doghead   8-5-2021 05:19  Karma  +3   Dont assume if no LFK, there is no DATY. Very often I can get DATY, but cannot get LFK. To me LFK is a bonus.
Reginald   6-5-2021 21:52  Acceptance  +1   Queenie is great with foreigners. Happily chats via translation app.
andre_hk   6-5-2021 21:06  Acceptance  +1   I had the exact same experience, underwhelming to be honest but she seemed nice enough.
MrButtons   6-5-2021 16:46  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report. Do you by any chance sport a beard? Sometimes that can be deal breaker for LFK.
bluecow   6-5-2021 16:08  Karma  +3   
hamsupguyyeah   6-5-2021 13:37  Acceptance  +1   Excellent, how did you get the agent to agree with the booking. They said I had to be recommended or referred by someone ...
boscitc   6-5-2021 13:05  Karma  +5   Same boat
hotjac   6-5-2021 12:34  Karma  +3   Good points - thanks for sharing.
hklegend   6-5-2021 12:22  Karma  +4   Thanks for giving foreigners POV, how about any views on Queenie?
charlie123
Musky Member

UID 273387
Digest Posts 0
Credits 158
Posts 16
Karma 156
Acceptance 44
Reading Access 20
Registered 30-3-2021
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2021 17:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 charlie123's post

@hklegend have not seen Queenie before, might soon though and I’ll report on her when I do

@hotjac np, thx for Ks

@boscitc would you return to see if you have better luck 2nd time round?

@hamsupguyyeah I mainly used translate app to talk to the agent, this might have helped show that I was comfortable and somewhat a “regular”. I did make it clear that I’m a foreigner

@MrButtons no beard,  I make sure I’m cleanly shaved just for that reason

Recent Ratings
boscitc   6-5-2021 17:47  Karma  +5   Sorry, I didn’t explain. I haven’t tried this Cici. I just mean that I often have a different experience from some luc ...
sentry
Erotic Emperor

UID 83650
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2268
Posts 186
Karma 2241
Acceptance 531
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2021 23:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 charlie123's post

Let me share my two pennies from my experience last week as she is beautiful but overall performance was underwhelming. BTW I am a 100% local Honkie and conversed in Mandarin with her, she sounded friendly but the action was rushed and forgettable. Queenie meanwhile was the opposite and it felt more like a GFE and PSE.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   11-6-2021 15:16  Karma  +6   When did you visit? Was it because it was near end of the day?
charlie123   7-5-2021 08:21  Karma  +2   So seems like she has her off days, and it’s not just specifically towards foreigners then. Thx