Status Offline
Post at 3-5-2021 00:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kawaii Spa - 心兒

Name: 心兒
Spa: Kawaii Spa
Date: end April
Face: 9.5
Body: 9.5 - about 165cm. C cup. Snow white skin. Looks very young, early twenties
Service:  9.7
Price:  $1400 for 90 mins

Part 1
Visited Kawaii again. This time try a new girl. She looks young like your typical HK college girl.
Massage was good. She seems to know her massage well despite her small frame.  She seems shy but all these changed when we move to Part 2

Part 2
Opted for nuru. She went to prepare the nuru gel. And return fast. No time wasted.

She strip her clothes. And I was impressed. Her skin is very fair and smooth. Her boons are C cup. Cute nipples.

She started by carressing the butt and thigh area. A lot of licking of the body. She will make those light moan noises as she use her fingernails to good use. Then she start to use her ample C cup to rub on my back. The firmness of the breast is a joy. She ask me to be on my knees why she tug my penis. The stroke was heavenly. She controlled well and will stop each time i am about to ejaculate.

I was told to turn around. She started to kiss my nipple while i rub hers. Slowly kiss my neck and surpisingly she allow DFK. We wet kiss for a while and I try to DJ her..wow..no resistance. She started to moan with each stroke of her pussy and at some point she lean on my shoulder, asking me to stop.  I guess she could not take it anymore. She turns very horny from nownon. Vigorously using her body and boob to slide ober my body. She put my penis in between her breast and gentle rub it. After that, she got onto me and use her pussy to stroke the penis. Felt warm and nice..As i was unable to control, i ejaculated while she was on me. Apparently she used her hand and pussy to make it felt like fake sex.

After the deed we showered. I cheekily DJ her again and spray the water on me. We both laugh.

Overall it felt like a session with a young lover. She has this aura that exudes innocence but wild aura once you trigger her pressure point.  I will definitely return. And Kawaii added a big mirror to some of the rooms. It really enhance the visual during the nuru.

May have found a new favourite in Kawaii.

Recent Ratings
NewbieHere   25-6-2021 02:08  Acceptance  +1   
orangerange   12-5-2021 23:58  Karma  +5   DJ? Dick Jerk? lol
ernieb   7-5-2021 23:32  Karma  +5   Oh, I love Kawaii
dienw   6-5-2021 16:20  Acceptance  +1   Excellent, thanks!
tomchau   4-5-2021 07:14  Acceptance  +1   Yeah what is DJ?! thanks for the report
hotjac   3-5-2021 17:14  Karma  +4   Nice find with a newbie, I'm guessing DJ had something to do with digital pussy play?
Mister   3-5-2021 14:12  Karma  +4   Thanks. Keep reporting from Kawaii. What is DJ?
joverz   3-5-2021 08:54  Karma  +5   Great! Is it only 1 shot for 90 mins?
momozzz   3-5-2021 08:08  Karma  +2   Nice one
Malchus   3-5-2021 04:23  Karma  +4   
dienw
Kinky King

UID 259587
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1161
Posts 125
Karma 1149
Acceptance 248
Reading Access 50
Registered 24-6-2019
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2021 16:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
心兒 Xi Ner

Thanks for the report.  

Based on that, I tried her. First time at Kawai. Generally similar experience.  Milky white skin and beautiful breasts. Kissing was there but she wasn't 100% into it. Seemed generally a bit detached but was really into massaging of clit plus daty. During final few minutes she allowed further vag massaging (encouraged it in fact) and ended with a second pop. So, an average massage turned into a probable repeat.

I don't think the Telegram pic is of her - she is in fact better looking in real life, imo.

Recent Ratings
ernieb   7-5-2021 23:33  Karma  +5   Thanks
Mister   7-5-2021 10:28  Karma  +3   Thanks for corroborating