Subject: [USA][Honolulu] Nana - indie service queen
  This thread has been closed by jkfoodftw at 17-11-2023 10:17. 
ketsumaru
Carnal Conqueror

UID 100305
Digest Posts 0
Credits 272
Posts 16
Karma 270
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 30
Registered 27-12-2012
Status Offline
Post at 21-4-2021 02:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA][Honolulu] Nana - indie service queen

Date & Time of Session:  Late March 2021
Name:  Nana
Ad: https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bod ... nolulu/6213816.html
Nationality & Language: Chinese, can speak Mandarin and good english
Face:  3/5 (USG thinks she's gorgeous but I don't. Certainly not bad though)
Body: 3/5 (not as thin as her pics, has a bit of belly fat now)
Height: 5'5"
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  $200/hr
Repeat: Already did but probably won't repeat in the future

Heard a lot of buzz around Nana on USG. Apparently the "best provider" with multiple ppl vouching for her. She was on a short vacation (time of month) when I was there so I booked her a week out in advance. This was my first time reaching out to an indie provider so I was kind of nervous, but she was friendly over text and happy to schedule me in despite being insanely popular and always booked. Some ppl reported that when booking, she had asked for a facetime or a picture, but she didn't request anything from me. I took the opportunity and booked 2 sessions with her thinking that I HAD to see her and maximize while I was still on the island lol. Will write about my 2nd visit in another post.

Was texted directions to get to her place in downtown. Professional business building, take the elevator up, and she'll give you directions to her room. Her place is very clean and feels like a home - pretty sure she lives there. Took care of the paperwork, small talk, and then she told me to lay down for a massage. She'll ask you what you like and don't like, how long, etc, so just let her know your preference. I decided to try her massage skills and eh...they were okay. I'd opt for a shorter massage and have more fun instead.

On the flip she likes to rub her tits over you and kind of breathe on you seductively saying "oh baby" here and there. Kind of a turn off for me. I let her do her thing since it's my first time with her. Felt her up as she kisses me and makes her way down. No DFK or lip to lip kissing if you're looking for that. Cap'd and starts a CBJ. About a 2.5/5 on the BJ for me. Not much suction or depth, but can go for a long time. She'll lick every inch and give your balls some love too. Lasted a good 15 minutes. It's essentially a warm up for me, and a light one at that. She asked me if I liked "more blowjob or less blowjob" then if I wanted to "lick my pussy". Opted for 69 cause the BJ was getting kinda boring. She made me take some mouth wash first, which is a nice practice. Got into position and she really does mean to just lick her pussy. She didn't let me get in on the insides much and just had me lick the outside/clit area. Girls like that anyway, so whatever.

Onto the main course we started in doggy. She has a decent ass, nice handful and it was hot seeing yourself go in and out of that. She's not the most vocal, no loud screaming or anything like that, but you will know when she's into it. Smashed in doggy with about 75% effort before lazying out and having her ride me while I recover. Not the best cowgirl, but the bed is springing and she made use of that. She bounces well on your dick, longer than most girls imo, but not long by any means. Played with her tits a bit - they're man-made and big. Eventually got her into a position where she's on top and you're thrusting upwards into her. Very satisfying to take long, hard strokes like this as her pussy gushes.

Moved on to missionary and had her legs wrapped around me at first and then over my shoulders so I could go deep. I tend to like finishing deep inside and that's exactly how we ended our session. Gave her a nice one.

She cleaned me up a bit and offered me water, then directed me to her bathroom for a shower. The bathroom is very nice, probably the nicest i've been in. Super clean so I appreciated that. There was still some time left so she offered to massage me a bit.

Overall very pleasant girl, definitely aims to please. You could tell her what you want and how you want it, and she will try her best to do exactly that. Cheerful/happy attitude all the way through. Seeing that she's so service oriented I asked her if we could do some foot fetish activities in our next session and she was down. I'll write about that next

Recent Ratings
hugeness   1-2-2023 00:09  Acceptance  +1   
sl0wdog   24-3-2022 03:00  Acceptance  +1   
lefeu   21-4-2021 13:11  Karma  +6   Nice, Thanks
irishdude012345   21-4-2021 13:04  Karma  +2   
boscitc   21-4-2021 06:58  Karma  +4   You were most enthusiastic about the bathroom afterwards. She sounds like an uneven ride