Status Offline
Post at 17-3-2021 19:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
LKF7 Spa - Gigi

Language/Nationality: Cantonese/ Mainland
Name: Gigis - late 20/early 30s
Face: 4/5 she has this sweet mature face
Body: 3.75/5 - she's medium height, body is skinny fat with large A cups
Skill: 2/5 - It is obvious that she is new to this, apparently she's only been in this 2 months and had no prior experience and it shows.
Service: 3/5 - what she lacks in skills, she made up in friendliness. She is always happy and seems engaged no matter what topic of convo.
Price: Special promo 600 for 60 mins nuru
Repeat: Likely, the price is a steal
TG: LKF7SPA

This joint is a sister joint of Paradise in CWB (which I wanted to try but never got to it - let me know if it is worth going as their pics look hot). Nevertheless, on that fateful day, saw that they are having promo with a 600 nuru which is quite a steal.

Agent is responsive and booking is easy. The venue is located right smack in LKF which is pretty quiet atm hence it is easy to get in and out. There are 3 flights of stairs for you to climb tho.

The spa has 2 girls, Gigi and Molly. Sadly, only Gigi was in during my session hence never got to see how MOlly look like. As usual, pics are fake but Gigi had this sweet smile. Looks wise, she is no stunner but there's this sweet gentleness to her look that is rather attractive. Body wise, she is skinny fat where there's this slight covid belly.

Her lack of experience is apparent but she is teachable and is friendly to the point that the session felt intimate, as if it is a session with your own GF (you know what I mean - skills are non-existent but intimate).

Still think it's worth a try considering the price. Let me know if you manage to see Molly

As usual, K's appreciated

Recent Ratings
BrownNuts   22-3-2021 12:02  Karma  +2   
jaybryght28   18-3-2021 14:15  Karma  +3   lovely. will defo try it out. thanks for the report