Karma 1148
Acceptance 372
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-4-2009
Status Offline
Post at 24-11-2020 22:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Getting caught leaving HK

I know this is a weird question to ask, but does anyone knows what happens to those WGs who get caught trying to leave HK bybspeed boat?  

I am asking this as one of my long time favs have recently told me she is going home that night, I told her safe trip and report her safe arrival when she gets home.    However i have not heard from her since, more than 48 hrs.   I supppse she and others got arrestted.       Atleast i hope either she is OK, or get arrested by HKPF instead of GongAn or got herssef in worse situation.     Tjerefore wondering if any bros knows whahappens to these WGs if they get caught while trying leave HK illegally by the HKPF?  

I would like to provide some help if possible, but i cant even verify where the hell she is.   So far i only heard from other WGs 14 days qurantine plus 3-4 days jail time then release in HK as borders closed cant send them back.   Is this true?   Whatvif she already has a ceiminalbrecord in HK and not her first offense? Will it be much more severe then?
toey_toad
Erotic Emperor

UID 267690
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2747
Posts 154
Karma 2727
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-5-2020
Status Offline
Post at 24-11-2020 22:37  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Bchung's post

Don’t take this the wrong way, but you seem to be in way too deep... No need to jump to conclusions, after all, she is a WG and not your wife.

Give it some time and relax a bit
Bchung
Kinky King

UID 24016
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1167
Posts 175
Karma 1148
Acceptance 372
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-4-2009
Status Offline
Post at 24-11-2020 23:03  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by toey_toad at 24-11-2020 22:37
Don’t take this the wrong way, but you seem to be in way too deep... No need to jump to conclusions, after all, she is a WG and not your wife.

Give it some time and relax a bit

I will admit that she is very special to me, hence i really care about her well being.     I gotta admit that perhaps my mind is going tonsome dark places mow like what the boat flipped, or those are human smugglers, etc.    I know this is far fetch and me being ridiculous  for thinking like this, but this is driving me nuts.   My only possible info on her arrest is another WG from the same agent said she got news that one boat got caught, so presume she is one of them that caught..... This WG and another WG keep telling me to calm down amd dont worry too much ( yes other WGs is telling me to chill as they can see how worried i am for her well being. ) and its not a big deal, and after 18 days she will be let out with a "walking paper".     I just want to see if i can verify their claims, as i worry their agents are down playing tje severity of being caught trying to enter and leave HK illegally.

Anyway if anyone have some knowledge or exp on this, please share.

Thanks and i will try my best to chill.

P.s. i dont have a wife gave up on that thought a long time ago after a 5 year relationship broke my heart to pieces.

Recent Ratings
drunkmunky   26-11-2020 06:20  Acceptance  +6   review lol
zeebee   25-11-2020 01:18  Acceptance  +5   now I want a review LOL
Freelancer
Master Mongerer

UID 24776
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5056
Posts 797
Karma 4968
Acceptance 1767
Reading Access 80
Registered 11-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 25-11-2020 03:30  Profile P.M. 
The realistic scenario is... That she got home and had the usual arriving home things to attend to. Like unpacking, laundry, groceries, meeting friends, relaxing, etc.
wcmonger
Carnal Conqueror

UID 268469
Digest Posts 0
Credits 499
Posts 49
Karma 497
Acceptance 46
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2020
Status Offline
Post at 4-12-2020 11:16  Profile P.M. 
The probable scenarios are:

1. Lock up at Castle Peak Police Station
2. Typically deported back to mainland
3. However, during COVID, mainland will not accept so they face one of the following scenarios
a. Detained until charged
b. Detained temporarily and released on white slip permit - doesn't seem to be fixed; come across as short as 8 days and up to 15 days
4. In the case of b., she is free to stay in HKG until notified - required to report to Castle Peak periodically; she needs to leave her passport or ID in exchange for the white slip.

Recent Ratings
shyrocket   5-12-2020 13:32  Acceptance  +1   Original: see my reply below. I have been in this situation
wcmonger
Carnal Conqueror

UID 268469
Digest Posts 0
Credits 499
Posts 49
Karma 497
Acceptance 46
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2020
Status Offline
Post at 4-12-2020 11:18  Profile P.M. 
BTW, most of the other responses are a bit BS IMHO... someone asked a very specific question... if you don't know the answer, pls STFU... WGs are human beings too, and often are here due to poor circumstances at home.  Most have better characters than "normal" women. 2 cents

Recent Ratings
Mister   4-12-2020 18:37  Acceptance  +3   “Most have better characters than "normal" women.“ Interesting take. I have met some sweet WGs, though
shyrocket
Lustful Lord

UID 70585
Digest Posts 0
Credits 644
Posts 57
Karma 630
Acceptance 289
Reading Access 40
Registered 24-7-2011
Status Offline
Post at 5-12-2020 13:34  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Bchung's post

A Thai WG I was fond of and who was near and dear to my heart was arrested in a massage shop (no visa) in Jan 2020. She spent 40 days at Lo Wu (immediate sentence) and another 10 days in Castle Peak CIC before being deported to Thailand on her own dime. I knew nothing about her plight other than a cryptic message "I've been arrested." But because I knew her legal name I was able to track her down after confirming she hadn't made it back to Thailand. I learned a lot about these types of situations, and through the course of the ordeal, what would happen in different situations (over stays, 2nd crime, etc.)

I am pretty confident that if your WG was arrested they wouldn't let her out on her own reconnaissance because she's a flight risk and a re-offender risk.  During this journey I met WGs in similar situations (overstayed, no-visa, etc) and they faced sentences anywhere from 40 days to 9 months. I can't say what would happen if your friend was caught escaping and had overstayed. I think it would be pretty serious jail time. It is definitely not a slap on the wrist and be let free.

If you still don't know what happened to her in another week then PM me and I can make some suggestions on how to track her down if she's likely to be in a HK prison. For sure, though, once the ordeal is over she will be banned from HK for a minimum two years.
Bchung
Kinky King

UID 24016
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1167
Posts 175
Karma 1148
Acceptance 372
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-4-2009
Status Offline
Post at 8-12-2020 08:00  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by wcmonger at 4-12-2020 11:18
BTW, most of the other responses are a bit BS IMHO... someone asked a very specific question... if you don't know the answer, pls STFU... WGs are human beings too, and often are here due to poor circu ...

Thank you so much for response and yes she got arrested and was recently released. I am just glad she is alright.
Bchung
Kinky King

UID 24016
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1167
Posts 175
Karma 1148
Acceptance 372
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-4-2009
Status Offline
Post at 8-12-2020 08:09  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by shyrocket at 5-12-2020 13:34
A Thai WG I was fond of and who was near and dear to my heart was arrested in a massage shop (no visa) in Jan 2020. She spent 40 days at Lo Wu (immediate sentence) and another 10 days in Castle Peak C ...

I think the situation now is that its overflowing with wgs and my frd got really lucky and was released in just a week.  Yes due to the birder closing they wont be deported back until April.    Well it was suppose to be mid december but given the sudden spike she got news its now delayed to april.

She is now working again somewhere in Yuen Long, which she wouldnt tell me where.     

Not sure why, but another WG fromntje same agent who was also caught also was working in Yuen long and wouldnt share where she was wprking in YL.    Perhaps its some secret place where only the most trusted clients of that Agent can visit.

Recent Ratings
shyrocket   8-12-2020 15:08  Acceptance  +2   That’s very interesting and good news she’s safe. I’m surprised she was permitted to stay even until April despite CO ...